Page 17 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    no elder scrolls 6, so time to /wrist

godd howard didn't even make an appearance
    I don't think anyone realistically expected an Elder Scrolls tease. I wanted one, but definitely didn't expect one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    You seem to be making a lot of assumptions.
    Not really. They've shown nothing to make me think otherwise, and an enb could easily do what they showed. I did not see increased polygon count on anything I saw, nothing looking majorly touched up. Note I never said 'It is for sure like that', only that I am concerned that it may be.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    I don't think anyone realistically expected an Elder Scrolls tease. I wanted one, but definitely didn't expect one.
    Personally I don't see a ES6 happening for awhile due to the MMO.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quake Champions!!!!!!!

Nip the Overwatch menace in the bud.

Well the remaster is a free upgrade on PC, happy they're not charging for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I hope that isn't the case. I honestly can't get into the MMO anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    /wrists
    /cries

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Same here. Was expecting at least a $9 upgrade like a DLC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know anything about the Dishonored 1 pre order deal? I want to pre order Dishonored 2 so I can do a second playthrough of the first one, but none of the sites I check have the details yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Wouldn't make much sense to charge for something that mods have basically been able to do for a long time now. It's a different matter to bring it from PS3 to PS4 and Xbox 360 to Xbox One, but to charge for a graphical update on the PC, when Skyrim has had a ton of graphical updates and ENBs and the like for ages now would only manage to piss people off.

Although having said that, you do need all the previous DLCs for it to be free, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Wouldn't make much sense to charge for something that mods have basically been able to do for a long time now. It's a different matter to bring it from PS3 to PS4 and Xbox 360 to Xbox One, but to charge for a graphical update on the PC, when Skyrim has had a ton of graphical updates and ENBs and the like for ages now would only manage to piss people off.
    Hopefully it will be less intense on the hardware as it won't have to be force injected, and more native to the system. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Yeah, I'm not sure I'll be spending all that $ on DLC otherwise.
    It's been hitting around $9 for the complete edition on the heavy sales, so hopefully that happens again.

Deleted
    I've not been paying much attention to this yet, but is Blizzard even at E3 this year, and if so, have they already had a conference of some kind?

Although having said that, you do need all the previous DLCs for it to be free, I guess.
    Bethesda did it with Doom 3: BFG edition.

If you want the best looking version of Doom 3, you don't buy BFG edition. You get this:
    http://www.moddb.com/mods/perfected-doom-3-version-500

Which also rebalances everything in the game, adds classic enemies and makes it Doom like. Also makes it look second only to Doom 2016.

But really, Doom 2016 made the entire concept of Doom 3 obsolete.

Already own Skyrim on Steam? Good news:

guess I'm going to hold off on finishing it then (yeah yeah I know - I'm that horrible player that never got around to finishing the damn thing, in my defense - its kinda huge and I have pathological inability to skip side quests). just to verify it - legendary edition comes with just 3 addons right? dawnguard, dragonborn and hearthfire?

I hope that isn't the case. I honestly can't get into the MMO anymore.
    The MMO isn't done by Bethesda (Zenimax Online made it), so I can't see that being a holdup for ES6. Skyrim's remaster would probably "hurt" the MMO just as much (and does it even have that big of a community anymore anyways? I never hear about it).

I'm somewhat doubtful since they'd basically be selling their new game at $9, but I guess we'll just have to wait until the sales start.
    Considering they're already upgrading current versions to it, already tells me it's not a 'remake' of skyrim. So no, not a new game.

I've not been paying much attention to this yet, but is Blizzard even at E3 this year, and if so, have they already had a conference of some kind?
    Blizzard are never at E3. They have their own conference in November (and sometimes pop in during Gamescom).

The new version of their game that they'd like to make some money off of.
    Fair point. Hopefully they do as I'll kick myself for missing the last $9.99 sale they had for it.

Deleted
    Has CD Project RED been on E3 yet, or are they at all? Would love some info on Cyberpunk.