Page 1 of 29
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

People Angry that ISIS Killed 50 People While our Drone Strikes have killed...

50 innocent people died in a terrorist attack and that's horrible, but let me remind you have many innocent, noncombatant, middle eastern people have died since the war on terror begin.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b028dd7ea6c4ff

Now can anyone please tell me who the real evil is in this conflict? Can anyone please tell me why the media never shows you these numbers? Should I post number of how many jews Hitler killed for comparison? And people still wonder why they hate us?
    Last edited by nanook12; 2016-06-13 at 05:39 AM.

People don't care much because they view the US as the good guys and the arabs as the bad guys.

The collateral damage of drone strikes is pretty unacceptable.

I think you forget that American lives are worth more to us than non american lives. If your stranger neighbor's dog dies to you care? nope. You only care when your bitch-ass dog dies

This is why I find it so hilarious when people look at events like the shooting and go "OMFG WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THOSE MUZSLIMS THEY"RE CRAZY!"

Really? Are you even remotely aware of how we've been ravaging the Middle East for decades now? Doesnt justify the gunmen, but damn it maybe if we left those people alone and stopped demonizing them and treating them like animals we ouldnt have stuff like tis happen.

7+ Year Old Account
    Do you think they care? From my experience, unless it happens on a first world country ( it applies to its citizens) or its an extreme situation but very extreme situation, most people don't care about what happens in other countries. Specially if their country is the main cause of the incident(s)

Sometimes there's collateral damage in wars. Oh well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Natiry427 View Post
    This is why I find it so hilarious when people look at events like the shooting and go "OMFG WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THOSE MUZSLIMS THEY"RE CRAZY!"

Really? Are you even remotely aware of how we've been ravaging the Middle East for decades now? Doesnt justify the gunmen, but damn it maybe if we left those people alone and stopped demonizing them and treating them like animals we ouldnt have stuff like tis happen.
    Thanks for the laugh

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    You have a point but the nightclub attack did not seem to be in direct response to US drone strikes.
    Are you kidding me? Do you think that the US killing off practically an entire generation of middle eastern people is not a major motivation for terrorist groups? It is probably the largest portion of their motivation by far.

Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    Are you kidding me? Do you think that the US killing off practically an entire generation of middle eastern people is not a major motivation for terrorist groups? It is probably the largest portion of their motivation by far.
    It was a LBGT nightclub; seems like it was more mired in religious ideology.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Oh look, made up numbers with no verified source. But hey, feel free to use a tragedy to spout your political bullshit. It's REAL fucking classy.
    http://www.ippnw.de/commonFiles/pdfs...2015_final.pdf
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Body_Count_project

There are more sources but at this point, trying to deny the body count its denying reality

Do you think that the US killing off practically an entire generation of middle eastern people...
    Lol, you might wanna check up on your sources.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    It was a LBGT nightclub; seems like it was more mired in religious ideology.
    If we go back in history we can pin ISIS surgence to the US

10+ Year Old Account
    An entire generation? Not even close. You know WWII? When 60 MILLION people died? Yeah - that's losing a generation.

That being said, civilian casualties are never acceptable. But retribution on the innocent is just as barbaric - if not more barbaric, considering the circumstances of war and peace (living in a war zone is a risk).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Oh look, made up numbers with no verified source. But hey, feel free to use a tragedy to spout your political bullshit. It's REAL fucking classy.
    Yeah, it's probably nothing like that at all.... Not even close!

10+ Year Old Account
    "There's a terrorist attack? Oh great let me take this time to remind people about more death"

OP you're stupid as fuck. People like you need to cease to exist. You're

Instead of using your post for something good, like starting a donation bucket or something to bring some good out of all the tragedies everywhere, you're doing this and you're showing how you're so far removed from reality. I bet you're sitting at home alone, friendless wondering where the fuck the last 15 years went.

And before you try to convince people how alive and flourishing your life is, save it. You aren't fooling anyone. You have too much time on your hands, you're pathetic and alone.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-06-13 at 06:01 AM.

Deleted
    Why don't they attack the governments then? Everybody knows average people have nothing to do with what a country does, democracy or not, there will always be people behind the curtains who have the true power.

Deleted
    If there's an earthquake and people die in Indonesia, do i know? No. Can i relate? No.
    If there's an earthquake in Sweden and people die, do i care? Yes, because they're right next to me.

It's all about distance. Most people dont care about what happens 5000km away

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    "There's a terrorist attack? Oh great let me take this time to remind people about more death"

OP you're stupid as fuck. People like you need to cease to exist. You're

Instead of using your post for something good, like starting a donation bucket or something to bring some good out of all the tragedies everywhere, you're doing this and you're showing how you're so far removed from reality. I bet you're sitting at home alone, friendless wondering where the fuck the last 15 years went.

And before you try to convince people how alive and flourishing your life is, save it. You aren't fooling anyone. You have too much time on your hands, you're pathetic and alone.
    Even if you hate his thread, the personal attack at someone tactless towards someone you don't even know is pretty lame.

And based on totally nothing, just like his information ( apparently)

People like you are no better.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd also like to add that the brutal regimes in place prior to (or in parallel with) the recent US interventions racked up impressive body counts of their own. So let's not pretend that the option is '150,000 civilian deaths' or '0 civilian deaths'. For example, 100,000 civilians were killed by Assad's forced in Syria alone since 2011.

How many have the Taliban killed? How many have Al-Qaeda killed? These were not peaceful regimes. These were murderous regimes. And unlike US drone strikes, they killed with intent.

Yes, the US should never have become involved in the Middle East. But suggesting that this nightclub massacre was justified because we've droned some civilians by accident is disgustingly inhuman.