Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Do you have a beard?

1. Do you have a beard? - Yes
    2. What color is your beard? - Dirty blonde/brown with some red in it (grandpa had red hair only person in the family)

What about you guys? and I guess girls.. if you're a bearded lady.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskar000 View Post
    2. What color is your beard? - Dirty blonde/brown with some red in it (grandpa had red hair only person in the family)

1. Yes
    2. Same color as the hair on my head.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    1: Yes, I do have a beard.
    2: Brownish, with a hint of red depending on the light.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose one could say that I have a beard

I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    1. Yes.
    2. Brown with some random (as in I don't even know why/how they're even genetically possible) red.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you the one wearing the bird necklace from Bioshock Infinity? If you are, your beard is missing.

10+ Year Old Account

Sorry about big pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Huskar000 View Post

1.: I am quite sure the thing on my face is a beard, yes.
    2.: Uhm.. A mix? Blonde, white and reddish?

FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Do I? Not right now.
    What color? Mainly white. My mustache comes in dark grey, but my eyebrows are still red. The mismatch is a large part of the reason I'm not currently wearing a beard.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Deleted

Better pic:

brown/red beard

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes.
    Brown/black/grey and some white
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Yes.

Dark brown mostly, it gets lighter towards my chin ending with a tuft of blonde/red right under the soul patch region.

my beard has started going gray. Though it used to be a brown color.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I feel like most people that have beards don't realize that their face/facial hair isn't suited for one and are somehow oblivious to how bad it looks.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    I feel like most people that have beards don't realize that their face/facial hair isn't suited for one and are somehow oblivious to how bad it looks.
    Then again, could be that they understand that they're under no obligation to look good for other people's sake.

Beard grows and will keep on growing, and shaving is a hassle. Easier not to shave.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Then again, could be that they understand that they're under no obligation to look good for other people's sake.

Beard grows and will keep on growing, and shaving is a hassle. Easier not to shave.
    That goes both ways though, same could apply to obese people walking around in skin tight clothing. They're under no obligation to wear appropriate clothing, but it's still unpleasant to look at.

Regardless, grooming facial hair, even if you're growing a beard only takes a minute or so every 5 days.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Regardless, grooming facial hair, even if you're growing a beard only takes a minute or so every 5 days.
    Yeah, except if you're shaving, in which case it has to be done every day, and it won't be done in a minute.

Then again, some people have less hair than others.

15+ Year Old Account
    No, shave it down to stubble. It's very dark brown, looks like black when short.

Yes. Black. Like my soul. I'm allergic to razors. Although I do trim it from time to time.

Deleted
    I've got something on my face but I don't even know what to call it. It's the lovechild from a drunken night between a goatee and Frank Zappa. Basically a Frank Zappa with sideburns but I don't really have facial hair on my cheeks so that sideburn goes into a borderline chinstrap. I've got that naturally so it's my 'fuck it all' go-to style. It looks terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post

Shaving is easy. Looking after your beard isn't. I brush mine twice a day, condition it twice a week and put beard oil in it every few days. Then its the constant need of trimming the mustache! Hard life I tell ya m8
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.