Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Titans created Earthen, which evolved into Dwarves..
    Yes the Stone Dwarves are also called Earthen. That term is clearly coined not by the Titans but the Dwarves.

Since the Iron Dwarves were called Iron Dwarves by the Titans, it is reasonable that they would have used similar naming practices with Earthen. Hell they could have been called Earthen Dwarves back then. I used the most apt description as the exact term is not as well defined.

And until we actually meet a titan, it's all basic guess work based on the lore that came out of one dungeon and Wrath.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    ... who are in turn copies of roman gods. Everything comes from something.
    I laugh at your ignorance... Ancient Greeks' architecture/religion/culture preceeds Roman. The Romans just made some aspects of all these a little better I have to admit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    As a Greek descendant, I felt a pang of outrage at them getting who copied who wrong =P
    Ahahahaha same for me, when people talk when they are completely ignorant is just sometimes frustrating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Humans were a creation [construct] of the titans after their image before they were cursed with flesh... so rather it's "humans are a little bit titan".
    No they weren't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by murdochav View Post
    How did curse-of-flesh Vrykul proto-humans wind up in Arathi, anyway? Why didn't they all go into hibernation?
    The Vrykul who didn't want to kill their deformed offspring left Northrend in droves. They feared being destroyed by their own clans/people, so left in secret. Some settled in Tirisfal around the site of Tyrs hand amongst the Vrykul who settled there.

Those who settled in Tirisfal became the progenitor clan of humans on the eastern kingdoms.

There is no mention of where the other Vrykul with their offspring settled as that may be used in later expansions to explain humans on other continents.
    Last edited by Benomatic; 2016-06-13 at 08:02 AM. Reason: edit

Sounds like someone at Blizzards lore departement is working for Scientology.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by murdochav View Post
    How did curse-of-flesh Vrykul proto-humans wind up in Arathi, anyway? Why didn't they all go into hibernation?
    Not all vrykul suffered that fate, that was the something skorn guys who were acting up. But before yimiron went nuts about being abandoned by the titans, the humans are born and good guy Tyr led them South with his friends ironaya and archaedas. Loken learned of this and sent his faceless general after the group. Tyr stayed behind and sacrificed himself in the battle, some humans settled camp there to honor him, calling the land tirisfal.
    The rest kept going south, camping along the way.
    The two otherd settled in uldaman which had been created to store the secrets like norgannon's disks and the earthen who were suffering from the curse of flesh and the troggs as well, I think. Instead of just killing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zakaryy View Post
    Humanoids. I wouldn't know but they probably have the same anatomy of a human, if they have/had a fully functional anatomy.
    They're just bigger, stronger, more intelligent human-oid beings.
    Actually the titans are planet sized things that look like galactus on the fantastic four movie. Yeah...
    Technically they've never been to azeroth themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post

It is also hinted at that all Player Races may also descend from Titan Creations, as the Titans were also on Dreanor at one time.
    Well, the titans didn't create Trolls (and elves by extent) or taurens. Those are the "native" species to azeroth.
    It's funny to think that the humans are technically "invaders" that just happened to arrive here long before the orcs did.
    Last edited by Azahel; 2016-06-13 at 09:25 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Humans were a creation [construct] of the titans after their image before they were cursed with flesh... so rather it's "humans are a little bit titan".
    They made Vrykul, not human. Vrykul cursed with the curse of flesh eventually had children that were human, so on and so on... It's like one of the first few quests you do In the Howling Fjord's alliance camp. But then I lately assume most people didn't experience these quests back then or now as they don't bother to do the quests, dungeons are faster so I don't blame them, I blame Blizzard.

So many neat quests Wrath had, as did the older expansion, like fighting under Naxxramas, getting that Lich finally destroyed who helped Kel'thuzad escape his initial death by taking his phylactary, ressurecting Kel'thuzad, and turning him Into a lich as well as a reward... forgot his name, was an Argent fellow you saw at Light's hope before In Vanila/TBC.

As well as the visions of where Arthas landed, his troops, how he betrayed the mercenaries and kept his men in Northrend... Wrath had a good bunch of quests, no doubt the last good Expansion on WoW.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    Well, the titans didn't create Trolls (and elves by extent) or taurens. Those are the "native" species to azeroth.
    It's funny to think that the humans are technically "invaders" that just happened to arrive here long before the orcs did.
    Pandaren are natives as well, and probably murlocs too (Jinyu).

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Pandaren are natives as well, and probably murlocs too (Jinyu).
    The unanswered question, though, is whether the original races were created by the titan soul that is incubating inside Azeroth.

The later races were created to guard it, but it's been said that most of the spirit from the titan soul Azeroth is in the beings that inhabit the surface.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    This game isn't about your friends, though. This game is about taking it seriously enough that you do the hardest content no matter what it takes (transferring, etc), lasting friendships and other elements be damned. /s