Umm...so, Class halls and mission quests sound a lot like Garrison and mission quests....

Someone tell me I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Umm...so, Class halls and mission quests sound a lot like Garrison and mission quests....

You're wrong.

Hi. I think WoD is shit. You are wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    Im just dropping by to say... BETTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i just won one key one facebook! I need another signature! >___<
    Gratz ^_^, Welcome to the Club.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account

And why don't we have South Seas in this expansion?
    Perfect time to have them and new aid like from Kul Tiras would be nice for Ally and other Kezan and Lost Isles Goblins, Ogres, Forest Trolls, Hobgoblins for the Horde.

Still regardless Zandalar, Tel Abim, Kezan and Lost Isles (Brought back again), Kul Tiras (Bringing a Isle Nation into the fray will be nice), and pretty much Broken Isles is already shown.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    What settings are you playing with? Screens would be easier than just saying them all. Anti-Aliasing is probably the most important bit.
    Sure. Everything is fully maxed out with the exception of the anti-aliasing. It fluctuates WILDLY between a solid 60 and dropping down to as low as 20 fps. Dalaran is currently horribly optimized, even for those of us with really beefy rigs.

You're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Sure. Everything is fully maxed out with the exception of the anti-aliasing. It fluctuates WILDLY between a solid 60 and dropping down to as low as 20 fps. Dalaran is currently horribly optimized, even for those of us with really beefy rigs.

Lower Shadows to Good and Water to Good. Lower MSAA to x4. Tell me what its like then. Keep in mind you are dealing with a city that has more phasing going on (and issues with it) than the Garrison as well as a Class Order Hall present within the City with its own phasing not to mention its a capital city. I get 50 to 60 in my Garrison 40 to 60 in Trashran on Live. Honestly the fluctuations seem wrong but with the settings you have, it doesn't surprise me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Lower Shadows to Good and Water to Good. Lower MSAA to x4. Tell me what its like then. Keep in mind you are dealing with a city that has more phasing going on (and issues with it) than the Garrison as well as a Class Order Hall present within the City with its own phasing not to mention its a capital city. I get 50 to 60 in my Garrison 40 to 60 in Trashran on Live. Honestly the fluctuations seem wrong but with the settings you have, it doesn't surprise me at all.
    It marginally improves the framerate but those frame drops exist on almost any graphical setting. I understand why there would be such a technical strain in Dalaran, but it runs absurdly poorly. It's almost unprecedented in current-day WoW to have frame drops like these. At no point during Warlords have I dipped below 60 at any point aside from raids or world bosses, and Dalaran is frankly nowhere near graphically intense to justify drops similar to raid environments. Especially not when it's the middle of the night and the city is empty.

If I have these kinds of framerate problems in Dalaran, I feel rather bad for those with worse computers than mine. It's going to be brutal.

There were plenty of places in Warlords beta that had those sort of issues as well, including early iterations of the garnison. Luckily Legion is still in it's beta so optimization of it's running is still ongoing.

Class order hall missions are actually super easy if you just care about completing them as opposed to maximizing efficiency

I mean when I first started with the beta, I could run everything on 7, with SSAO on low and view distance on 9 at 40-60 fps but ever since a few patches ago, I can't get more than 30 fps unless I am looking straight down at my character.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Btw I am getting about 8 gold per boss for MoP raids (plus a lot more from the gear ofc). Is it like this on live? I rarely solo MoP raids on live
    normal or hc ? 25 or 10 ?
    What about cata raid(25hc) ? last time i tested on alpha was same as live (100-140g)

15+ Year Old Account
    Is beta actually the newest build, or does Blizzard have their own internal newer build? Seems crazy it is this bugged so close to release.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

And why don't we have South Seas in this expansion?
    Perfect time to have them and new aid like from Kul Tiras would be nice for Ally and other Kezan and Lost Isles Goblins, Ogres, Forest Trolls, Hobgoblins for the Horde.

Still regardless Zandalar, Tel Abim, Kezan and Lost Isles (Brought back again), Kul Tiras (Bringing a Isle Nation into the fray will be nice), and pretty much Broken Isles is already shown.
    Well, Kul'Tiras marines are seen in the southern end of one of the zones.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    Is beta actually the newest build, or does Blizzard have their own internal newer build? Seems crazy it is this bugged so close to release.
    There's always more recent internal builds.

Just logged in to wowhead to find this. SWEET!!!

Hey, I got a question, I got into beta recently and I noticed that in the Adventure Guide, HFC loot has the same item level across all bosses on each respective difficulty (ie, all normal mode loot shows up at 690, heroic 705 and mythic 720), are they changing it? I know it won't honestly matter, just curious about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nVIDIA View Post
    normal or hc ? 25 or 10 ?
    What about cata raid(25hc) ? last time i tested on alpha was same as live (100-140g)
    Cata raids have unchanged gold drops for now. Pandaria raids drop mostly low amount 8-30g per boss across all difficulties. Also those 30g drops happen mostly in normal mode instead of heroic.

Gold drops since Pandaria are most likely personal loot, even if it wasn't called that back then.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post

Getting the worst hits in Val'sharah atm. Stable 60+ in Azsuna, as bad as 20-25 in Val'sharah at times.