Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Getting the worst hits in Val'sharah atm. Stable 60+ in Azsuna, as bad as 20-25 in Val'sharah at times.
    Val'sharah actually makes sense. Lots of grass and trees. Go to Nagrand by the Hellscream base near Highmaul and cry.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Val'sharah actually makes sense. Lots of grass and trees. Go to Nagrand by the Hellscream base near Highmaul and cry.
    Was actually fine or at least better in earlier builds while there aren't really that many more details to these areas atm. Supposed it could be particle effects or something like that.

For me it's mostly draw distance that tanks my fps. Feels like the new distance is not fully fleshed out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    DHs will be one of the worst classes in PvP
    We'll just have to see i guess

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    got any reason why DHs would be overpowered in pvp?
    Go to wowhead. Open the talent calculators and then try claiming they look fine. The facts are all there. You choose if you close your eyes for it or not

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    my apologies, i should have said, as it stands, DHs will be one of the worst classes in PvP*

Currently DH defenses are quite bad PvP wise. After blur/darkness and trinket, they will die in a stun. They have no snare (yes, you can talent into it, but lol?) so most other classes can kite them. They have no root breaks which makes them sitting ducks. Rogues, Warriors, WW monks have better mobility than DHs and way better defensive CDs. Leech while in DForm is a bad mechanic and it needs to be redesigned in PvP (currently it's too weak)

Or I might be wrong and they will be s5 DK status dmg wise and just 2 shot people.
    Well, Blizzard has never really cared about PvP balance anyways.

I do think, however, that if it turns out that the new class is not viable in PvP, they will actually fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    Well, Blizzard has never really cared about PvP balance anyways.

I do think, however, that if it turns out that the new class is not viable in PvP, they will actually fix it.
    I don't think that Blizzard doesn't care. If that'd be true, stuff like PvP Talents wouldn't become a thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Dalaran is pretty fps droping, Suramar too, in the city, and Val'sharah when it's raining.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Go to wowhead. Open the talent calculators and then try claiming they look fine. The facts are all there. You choose if you close your eyes for it or not
    So basically we're now drawing conclusions on class balance by looking at singular talents which is similar to knowing the whole puzzle by seeing a single piece. Sure some talents seem scary on paper but most classes have stuff like that in legion. If you think they're so good go test them yourself. I promise that reverse magic won't seem that op once you're using it on cooldown to clear snares.

Quote Originally Posted by maliciousplant View Post
    So basically we're now drawing conclusions on class balance by looking at singular talents which is similar to knowing the whole puzzle by seeing a single piece. Sure some talents seem scary on paper but most classes have stuff like that it legion. If you think they're so good go test them yourself. I promise that reverse magic won't seem that op once you're using it on cooldown to clear snares.
    I tried most of the PvP Talents for DH. They felt very weak, actually. Might be tuning issues. Might be me sucking at PvP. But it sure as hell didn't feel OP

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    I don't think that Blizzard doesn't care. If that'd be true, stuff like PvP Talents wouldn't become a thing.
    To try to satisfy those who play for PvP?

I played PvP in most expansions, and it has always been unbalanced. However, why make a character that can get kited, and doesnt have any catch abilities as a melee?

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    To try to satisfy those who play for PvP?

I played PvP in most expansions, and it has always been unbalanced. However, why make a character that can get kited, and doesnt have any catch abilities as a melee?
    Not so sure about that. I tried a lot of PvP and didn't have any issues with kiting. Not more with any other melee class, at least. Survivabilty was shite, but Felblade and Felrush did a pretty decent job for me to get to my target.

Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    anyone notice you can now change specs anywhere... is that intended?
    literally been like that since start of beta

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Wherent you supposed to be able to share saved outfits and save outfits based on specs ?

I can't find the options to either. Me missing something or not implemented yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Fishing Black Barracudas in Val'sharah trying to find some clue on the artifact fishing pole while listening to this. Has anyone had any luck with the Underlight Angler?

I am assuming it starts with this http://legion.wowhead.com/quest=41010/fish-frenzy but what triggers Nat Pagle in Dalaran?
    Odd part is that there doesn't appear to be any actual data for the Angler in the client currently.

From the Fishing feedback thread:

I fished up the remaining rare fish for the achievement "Bigger Fish To Fry" and within a few casts of getting it I fished up the Luminescent Pearl that starts the Artifact questline.

So, requirements seem to be:

Achievement: Bigger Fish to Fry

Achievement: The Wish Remover

Level 800 fishing (probably and I suspect you'd get to 800 just by doing the 2 achievements anyway so moot point most likely)

Level 110 (maybe? Pretty sure I could easily do the whole thing without hitting 110, but since I was 110 when I got it I must assume it might have been part of the requirements)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743274188
    Last page - Posted by Uskarma (who may or may not be our very own Xskarma) :P

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    We'll just have to see i guess

- - - Updated - - -

You are basing your complains on the talent calculator - which means youve never played the spec. Then when actual beta players call you on it, you get defensive and immediately dissmiss anything they have to say.

FWIW, Havoc Demon Hunters are pretty shit right now in pvp. Vengeance is in a better spot mainly due to its mobility. The specs self healing is only availible when youve got some melee chars to pound on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Wherent you supposed to be able to share saved outfits and save outfits based on specs ?

I can't find the options to either. Me missing something or not implemented yet ?
    When you are browsing your wardrobe and shift-clicking gear onto your character in the viewing pane, there will be a little dropdown menu at the top of the character viewing pane that allows you to save the outfit. Saving outfits to certain specs can only be done from the actual transmog npc iirc. There should be a dropdown option at the bottom of the transmog window. Also, you can also save general outfits from this screen as well.

I havent tried to actually use either of these features though so i dont know if they actually work right now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post

When I visited the mog vendor, it even showed infobox "You can save the outfit for selected specialization" or something, down there next to the button where you apply the mog.

Sharing, no idea if it's in yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the Horde!

That 7.0 PTR must be coming pretty soon, right? We're two and a half months until Legion launch, all the relevant systems seem to be in place and in good shape, and they've done some basic testing of the demon invasion in the Legion beta. The clock's ticking here!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom2040 View Post
    That 7.0 PTR must be coming pretty soon, right? We're two and a half months until Legion launch, all the relevant systems seem to be in place and in good shape, and they've done some basic testing of the demon invasion in the Legion beta. The clock's ticking here!
    While most of the worldbuilding is complete, there are still a lot of bugs with the demon hunter class and with questing in general. A lot of us are having client stability issues as well which are oddly enough getting worse as beta progresses - not better. My client was rock solid all through alpha and the first half of beta, but more and more of late i getting DCed up to a couple times per hour.

Class tuning is still in its early stages as well.