Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Why even bother to reply to Oktoberfest? I mean, there are the 99% likely trolls and the 1% maybe just a retard after all posters and then there is...him. I'm just left wondering why mods don't ban people like him. Everyone who saw his first threads probably wonders the same. It was straight out trolling, baits and insults. Pretty sure much of it was homophobic, too.
    Pretty sure what your doing here is flat out personal attacks. Its funny how you guys only ever view the rules one way.

Im not trolling. Im expressing opinions different than yours. Go find a safe space.
    PROUD TO BE CALLED A CONSPIRACY THEORIST

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    That's what they do. It's what they thrive off of. They have little of value in their lives and no way to vent healthily like normal, socially well-adjusted people. So they come here to stir up shit instead, and over time they get VERY good at it.

Feeding that type of person the attention they crave only ensures that they continue to find new victims for their rabid attacks. Let's stay focused on helping the LGBT community and the nation heal, and honoring those who lost their lives in this senseless and tragic violence.
    Give me a break. You guys insult and flame me every post you make but Im the troll?

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Criminals should be the focus, not law abiding citizens rights to protect their families. This is a war you wont win.
    It's amazing how a large portion of civilized, first world countries can manage just fine without being armed. What's so different in the states that you need to have 50 guns? What existential threat are you under that the rest of us aren't?

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Not violent crime, lol, the vast majority is for drug possession. Which in reality is not even immigrants, it's drug runners. Not the people who come over the border to work. And again, the statistics for VIOLENT crime is about the same as normal citizens. It even says right there in the article that it's mostly drug possession, which is not violent crime.

Some of the rest is composed of money laundering. Again, cartel related, which are people who go back and forth across the border. Not those that come to work. These are the people who have tunnels under the border, and who would laugh at Trump's silly wall.
    Wow you are backpeddling so hard trying to find an excuse for the inexcusable. That is inexcusable in itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    He's probably on an alt account. And he's definitely not just retarded--his private notes to me made it clear he'll do anything to bait a fight. Mostly those types want to get a thread shut down so they can laugh at how destructive their antics proved. Best not to acknowledge him any further lest he continue to derive sick satisfaction at our expense.
    Umm you pm'd me first. If you cant handle the internet because you get offended and hurt, you probably shouldnt be online.
    Also dont PM someone going off and calling them names and then complain when they respond in kind.

Quote Originally Posted by dubious_doomhammer View Post
    It's amazing how a large portion of civilized, first world countries can manage just fine without being armed. What's so different in the states that you need to have 50 guns? What existential threat are you under that the rest of us aren't?
    Well they are different than we are. We have always fought and always will fight. Freedom isn't free, no matter what the commies tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    Nope, but nice try. It's simply that for whatever reason they don't deem it safe. Maybe after more research comes out saying that gays blood is just as safe as others then they will change it. But currently that is the restriction. Also I never said "gays = disease", just simply pointed out that people with a blood disease can't donate.
    It is as safe as others. The restriction doesn't exist because SCIENCE! it's there for other reasons, can you guess what they are?

Quote Originally Posted by dubious_doomhammer View Post
    I already proved thats a lie in Australia.

I proved thats a lie in France in regards to mass shootings.

- - - Updated - - -

Well they are different than we are. We have always fought and always will fight. Freedom isn't free, no matter what the commies tell you.
    Which is why these countries they brag about which have been saved and defended by America for decades are now being overrun by commies

Well they are different than we are. We have always fought and always will fight.
    Different how (aside from location and language) and what exactly are you fighting?

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    It is as safe as others. The restriction doesn't exist because SCIENCE! it's there for other reasons, can you guess what they are?
    Its because of aids, they have no way of knowing if someone has aids for like 6 months after they catch it. The gay community has obviously taken the brunt of the aids cases in the beginning. Blacks are catching up quickly though to the gays as far as aids goes.

Which is why these countries they brag about which have been defended by America for decades are now being overrun by commies.

I feel sorry for rightwingers in Europe, I really do. They got a horrific nightmare on their hands.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow you are backpeddling so hard trying to find an excuse for the inexcusable. That is inexcusable in itself.
    Feds catch people from Mexico with drugs, Breitbart calls them immigrants, lol.

Immigrant refers to intent to live there, drug runners aren't immigrants, as much as people want to lump them in with immigrants because it makes them look dangerous.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Feds catch people from Mexico with drugs, Breitbart calls them immigrants, lol.

Immigrant refers to intent to live there, drug runners aren't immigrants, as much as people want to lump them in with immigrants because it makes them look dangerous.
    Yeah immigrant isnt the right term. They should call them what they are, Illegal Aliens. Or criminals. Since they are all criminals by being here illegally. Legally speaking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen4Glock21 View Post
    You two can continue to be the sheep then, and mouth things you have no clue what you are talking about. Based on some of your prior post I would be wasting my time further discussing any logic with either of you two, you appear to have made up your minds as have I.
    Right, im a sheep because i think you can't solve all problems with a gun. You have not a clue what logic is if you really think that you can solve these kinds of problems with more guns. Take a look at the rest of the world for a change and notice how they seem to not shoot at each other every other day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Again. How did they plant this idea in my head? Alien super beams? I don't belong to the NRA, don't go to rallies etc. I was actually sorta anti gun until I had a family. Nothing changes priorities like worrying about your loved ones and having multiple incidents that could have ended very badly.

The day some 20 something punk road raged out and followed me home with my child in the car is the day I decided to get my CCL. The gun lobby had nothing to do with it.
    Oh their lobby had nothing to do with this right, society isn't that creepy that you think you need a gun. If all it takes is some pissed off 20 year old then it sure as hell doesn't take much to convince you.

Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    Right, im a sheep because i think you can't solve all problems with a gun. You have not a clue what logic is if you really think that you can solve these kinds of problems with more guns. Take a look at the rest of the world for a change and notice how they seem to not shoot at each other every other day.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh their lobby had nothing to do with this right, society isn't that creepy that you think you need a gun. If all it takes is some pissed off 20 year old then it sure as hell doesn't take much to convince you.

Good thing France has Gun Control amiright? I mean without it terrorists might have murdered a ton of people in a recent attack armed with banned machine guns. Thank God the French banned those.

Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Pretty sure what your doing here is flat out personal attacks. Its funny how you guys only ever view the rules one way.

Im not trolling. Im expressing opinions different than yours. Go find a safe space.
    No, I'm just repeating how you have been acting. You threw a tantrum and then decided to troll a bit more subtle, more news at 11.

Deleted
    Good thing France has Gun Control amiright? I mean without it terrorists might have murdered a ton of people in a recent attack armed with banned machine guns. Thank God the French banned those.
    So now we are comparing a terrorist group to some local nutjobs and think we have made a point, thats funny.

Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    So now we are comparing a terrorist group to some local nutjobs and think we have made a point, thats funny.
    Thats funny because both attacks were by Islamic terrorists

Thats funny because both attacks were by Islamic terrorists
    Maybe read some real news from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Maybe read some real news from time to time.
    I had NPR tell me yesterday he made an Islamic pledge in a 911 call prior. Was that correct or did NPR turn into a sensationalist rag overnight?