Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyvah View Post
    If you got your legendary at level 1, you had a 99.6% chance to have received your 2nd by now.
    If you got your legendary at level 25, you had a 95.8% chance to have received your 2nd by now.
    So what's the chance of getting the box at 24-26 and 59 now with no other legendary? lol At the rate I'm going it'll be box 100. Wish there was a max cap of 24 fails and it gives you one.

i just got a third legendary skin at level 54...

it was a duplicate, someone has to explain the logic behind legendary skins costing 1000 currency, legendary currency being 500, and a duplicate legendary skin being 200 currency.

their reward system is fucked and a real kick in the nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by jakeic View Post

it was a duplicate, someone has to explain the logic behind legendary skins costing 1000 currency, legendary currency being 500, and a duplicate legendary skin being 200 currency.

The logic is, currency is half the highest skin on that tier. Duplicates are 1/5 the initial price. It's so you can't just get dupes and instantly purchase what you want, same for currency. There are to be you know RNG involved so it takes forever many loot crates to get your item.

Level 51
    Riverboat mcree (box)
    wolf hanzo (box)
    devil mercy (bought)

Don't have much currency, less than 200 now. Wasted some currency on a 250 mercy skin, oops @ being a noob.

Level 38. 1 Legendary..sigh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Level 55, behold my legendariness.

Bastion Overgrown (origins)
    Lúcio Ribbit
    McCree Mystery Man
    Pharah Security Chief (origins)
    Reaper Blackwatch Reyes (origins)
    Soldier 76 (origins)
    Tracer T Racer
    Tracer Slipstream (origins)
    Widowmaker Odette (payed with credits, turns out its horrendously unlucky so stopped using it and went back to Winter)
    Widowmaker Noire (Pre-purchase)
    Winston Undersea

Had a couple of legendary credit drops too. So what's that? 6 total, seems average for 10%.

Only real disappointment is that I never play McCree or Lúcio.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2016-06-12 at 07:45 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeic View Post

^^ This so much, Got the same Roadhog Sharkbait skin at lv2 and lv19 by lv40 I've also had 2x Symettra's Vishkar

I get that its 1/5th of buy price for every duplicate, but 2x legendary currency ≠ 5x Duplicate Legendarys

lvl61 - 2 legendaries
    Don't care either way, just want to play.
    Originally Posted by Vaneras
    Soon™ ;-)
    https://api.lootbox.eu/pc/eu/Xni-230.../signature.png

Got 4 legendaries currently strictly off from leveling, and I'm level 31:

- Symmetra's Goddess [white dress with skulls]
    - Lucio's HippityHop [Gold frog]
    - Mercy's Sigrun [Valkyrie]
    - Widowmaker's Odette [white bird costume].

And I got 790 gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got the Junebug D.Va at 56. Squeed a little since it was next on the list :3

Guess that means I'm a little ahead of 10%.

Deleted
    Soon lvl 50, no new drop yet but got enough gold so I could get myself a Lucio frog skin.
    Seems like there are a few others with same bad luck as me

Legendary skins are vastly overrated. To many people wearing them trying to be cool.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Legendary skins are vastly overrated. To many people wearing them trying to be cool.
    I mean, wouldn't you? Isn't that kind of the point, no point getting a legendary skin and just not using it...

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post

What? Picking a skin that you subjectively prefer the look of for the hero you're playing is trying to be cool... K

Deleted
    level 12 and got 4 legendaries oh my, guess I got lucky

I've bought 2 legendary skins so far and I have found maybe 2 more. So I don't own the vast majority of skins.

I got pretty screwed last night... I hadn't seen a legend for probably 25 levels so I knew I was due. Of course the legend I pulled was one of the 2 skins I purchased... FML

The duplicate payback is pathetic. I got 200 credits for it... at least they could have given me 50% of its value...

Is there a blue post anywhere that confirms this 25 levels for a guaranteed legendary drop?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelendria View Post
    Is there a blue post anywhere that confirms this 25 levels for a guaranteed legendary drop?
    No, it's a completely made up stat based on a small sample of people reporting drop rates.

Random is random.

I got a legendary in my first two boxes but nothing since.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

30 3.5k gold, too many legendaries to list...because I bought boxes. And I don't care to admit it, unlike some people here.