Quote Originally Posted by Naga Coatl View Post
    Blizzard said weeks ago that they reduced the strength of MCd mobs in order to let players use MC effects in content where usually they made everything immune IIRC. Let's hope that they will mantain their promise.
    Yeah that's awesome and all, but we know how often Blizzard forfeit their promises. Like, we were promised yearly expansions for example. Or Oblivion skill.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Hey, wasn't there supposed to be a new MB animation, and other new animations to like SW:V and such? Whatever happened to that?

Oh shit ding 1k posts
    Last edited by Annesh; 2016-06-13 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Annesh View Post
    Hey, wasn't there supposed to be a new MB animation, and other new animations to like SW:V and such? Whatever happened to that?

Oh shit ding 1k posts
    They were always very subtle. The mind blast one is a pink explosion that wasn't very visible on a lot of mobs. The shadow word void one was pretty obvious though imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    But only for some specific order.
    No, it is entirely fixed in the current build. You can have a mindbender, dominate something and keep the bender. You can dominate something, bring out your bender, and keep your dominated something.
    Vindicatum - US-Icecrown
    8/10M - 10hr raiding schedule

Twitter: @Tanned_
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/tanned_priest

Quote Originally Posted by Tanned View Post
    No, it is entirely fixed in the current build. You can have a mindbender, dominate something and keep the bender. You can dominate something, bring out your bender, and keep your dominated something.
    A bender, eh ?

Homophobia is so gay.

Inb4 everything changed when the Mind Nation attacked...

Honestly though, I am getting worried. Time running out ever so steadily and there's still some substantial issues left that consider deal breakers for SP. If all we have left is number tweaks... ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Inb4 everything changed when the Mind Nation attacked...

Honestly though, I am getting worried. Time running out ever so steadily and there's still some substantial issues left that consider deal breakers for SP. If all we have left is number tweaks... ouch.
    The devs decided not to communicate with the players at all in the expac where nearly every class got changed. Go figure.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    The devs decided not to communicate with the players at all in the expac where nearly every class got changed. Go figure.
    To be fair I would never speak up if I had to talk to people like me. Heh.

why did you break your perfect 1000 ? -.-

Homophobia is so gay.

Yeah. Start speaking with players, and it becomes obvious that they, for some wild reason currently unknown, don't actually find fun in scrapping bottoms of damage meter. Instead they want to be able to compete with mages and warlocks, which is unacceptable because that's a clear Blizzard's Directive Zero Violation.

But if serious, gz with 1k \o/
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    why did you break your perfect 1000 ? -.-
    Because I like hurting people

Because I like hurting people
    Oooh. We have something in com.... Err. Moving on...

Quote Originally Posted by Tanned View Post
    1) Don't Mind Flay. It doesn't get the STM bonus in the current build. I've been using Mind Sear as my filler. It's pretty good Insanity Per Second at three targets.
    You should be using sear as your filler at 3 targets anyway. Much more IPS.

Deleted
    Viklund to try out auspucion spirits with crit gear. 26% crit and the produced almost the same amount of insanity as voidbolt on 500 milion damage period. Highest stack reached 69 on dummy. Ilvl 841.

Do we have something new in terms of pvp abilities or pve abilities or pretty much we are going like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    Do we have something new in terms of pvp abilities or pve abilities or pretty much we are going like this?
    Nothing, silence for the past 8 weeks at least in terms of pvp changes.
    <inactive>

Should I focus on RBGS since we are moving more freely there than in the arenas?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    Should I focus on RBGS since we are moving more freely there than in the arenas?
    Yeah I feel like at least in RBGs, you can count on shadow to be pretty good/desirable since our complaints are more based in defensives and escapes. Arena is a crap shoot that doesn't look like it's going to end up in our favor unless melee get smashed by a nerfbat.

Quote Originally Posted by Kretan View Post
    Arena is a crap shoot that doesn't look like it's going to end up in our favor unless melee get smashed by a nerfbat.
    We'll always have Godcomp. I don't think that will change at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Riistov View Post
    We'll always have Godcomp. I don't think that will change at least.
    Oh yes it will change. Leap of Faith, Psychic Horror, Deep Freeze were removed. Melee is wrecking casters and nothing is indicating a change right now. Comps like RPS/RPD might return or even DH/SP/Heal.. what should we call that..?
    <inactive>