Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    That's fine, Google has a time-travel feature. We are talking Tomb Raider times.
    Ok.... I travel back in time.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Why do people care about things like critic's reviews and opening weekend stats?

I have a quest for everyone. Sit down, watch the movie and let go of all the bullshit. You'll be happier for it.
    I care Cause I don't like wasting money.

If someone says "This movie was bad. 0/10" I'd ask why they hate it. If they say "Too many Orcs, too much CGI, and Game movies are dumb" I'd ignore them and maybe go see it 50/50 depending if I have anything to do. Opinions like that don't matter. Just cause YOU don't like it or are like "10/10. Anything Warcraft is the best!" doesn't matter to me.

But if you give me a detailed explanation, and it sound slike I won't enjoy it, why in god's name would I waste my money?

Let me ask you something. Would you buy Twilight and "check it out" after hearing people discuss it? Would you go watch Eragon in theaters to "give it a chance"? Did you go watch Fantastic 4 or Green lantern? if not, why didn't you "give it a chance?"

I'll tell you why. Cause none of us have thousands of dollars per week in disposable income and we have to pick and choose what is worth our time and money.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Shady View Post
    China BO update 14.00CET current 39.4M(6M$) est. 50M(7.58M$)
    If we assume a 2x multiplier Warcraft will get 300M from China
    The big markets from EU such as Russia Germany France already have a 2x+ multiplier and 1 more week for a full month
    Source for that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post

Are we seriously still having a discussion about armor when this happened in GoT a few weeks ago?

Pretty sure that was supposed to look retarded, though

Quote Originally Posted by Orivaa View Post
    Pretty sure that was supposed to look retarded, though
    It was. Even his speech was supposed to be seen as stupid and over the top. Anyone who reads the books or pays attention is aware that the man is a fool and the queen of Thorns is in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Err... You should've considered using a different scene/movie as an example - Birdman's entire purpose is to shit on movies like Warcraft. In fact, there's a scene where such defecation truly does occur.
    I think the purpose is the opposite, honestly. Or well, depends on what one think of Warcraft as a film or as a piece of shit.

Anyway, my point is still there. Hope you've read it

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin94 View Post
    Source for that?
    He has a Chinese tracker site that updates about every 30 minutes

He will probably disclose it to you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin94 View Post
    Source for that?
    For which of them if you want the BO for China in current time
    http://piaofang.maoyan.com/
    about the multiplier it applies for 1st week 150M x2 300M total gross(I assume a 2x multiplier but it can be lower or higher)
    about France Russia and Germany we already have more(Germany OW5.8M$/13M$ Russia 10M/should be around 20M ore more now)
    I can provide more exact numbers later
    Even Italy 1.65M OW now 2.8M and Italy is not the strongest market for Warcraft and it was the second week for 2.8M so we should have more
    Last edited by mmoc193995c0cb; 2016-06-13 at 12:39 PM.

about the multiplier it applies for 1st week 150M x2 300M total gross(I assume a 2x multiplier but it can be lower or higher)
    about France UK and Germany we already have more(Germany OW5.8M$/13M$ Russia 10M/should be around 20M ore more now)
    Even Italy 1.65M OW now 2.8M and Italy is not the strongest market for Warcraft and it was the second week for 2.8M so we should have more
    Thank you!

i will be amazed if this movie even breaks even

I found the comments about labelling in the scene very fitting to a lot of the critics, to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    i will be amazed if this movie even breaks even
    Didn't it already?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reffan View Post
    Didn't it already?
    I think people just rush in leave a comment and leave without reading any information about the current situation of the film)

about France Russia and Germany we already have more(Germany OW5.8M$/13M$ Russia 10M/should be around 20M ore more now)
    If you try and search Avatar on BO Mojo you will find that Japan and Korea had Box Office numbers above 100 million USD.

I am waiting for Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Australia, and probably Japan's numbers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by daywalker02 View Post
    If you try and search Avatar on BO Mojo you will find that Japan and Korea had Box Office numbers above 100 million USD.

I am waiting for Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Australia, and probably Japan's numbers.
    OW for brazil is 2.5M$ South Korea disappointed me 5.07M$
    I hope Australia and Japan can bring some big numbers
    Avatar opened in SK for 10M$ and the BO was for 8months O.O
    Last edited by mmoc193995c0cb; 2016-06-13 at 12:57 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Irrelevant. The industry hold US BO as the gold standard. Most commentary assumes such by default, including Box Office Mojo and the like.
    Who cares? People are so stuck up, seriously. The US having the biggest BO doesn't make the centre of the universe.

The highest grossing game adaption is Prince of Persia, whether you like that or not. And that will soon be past.

OW for brazil is 2.5M$ South Korea disappointed me 5.07M$
    I hope Australia and Japan can bring some big numbers
    Avatar opened in SK for 10M$ and the BO was for 8months O.O
    Is there any data from Poland?

Let's not discuss people getting banned/infracted, or things related to that. Stick to the topic of the thread, further derailment about it will lead to infractions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    Let's not discuss people getting banned/infracted, or things related to that. Stick to the topic of the thread, further derailment about it will lead to infractions.
    You're a bit late to the party, mate. The topic got back on rails a while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by reffan View Post
    Didn't it already?
    not to my knowledge...500m budget?
    the numbers on the front page the other day said maybe close to 300? could be mistaken tho