Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    Hopefully his story will touch upon this!
    I can already imagine quest-lines chaperoning or baby-sitting for Anduin

Quote Originally Posted by Tincjin View Post
    And why does Stormwind needs a warrior king? To be even with the Horde?
    Is it bad to make things slightly different?
    I think having a Shadow-priest as a king would be much more interesting. Mind-controlling your enemies during negotiations can be a lot of fun

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    This really makes me happy , it scared me of anduin, I am proud to see
    you are to self centered and nobody gives a shit about anduin and to make roon for him Blizz decided it is time to kill of varian which is a big loss and the ALIANCE IS GETS A SHITTY PRIEST AS NEW LEADER ..
    you seen how douchy anduins new model looks ?
    anduin had his little adventure in MoP going around on his own AND IT WAS A DRAG !!

and blizzard has a good lore until WOTLK but then shit hit the fan and wow was dead and burried now masses of deathknights roam the country side killing off all living players turning them into undead ghouls
    clearly you have not been paying attention that the people dont give a shit anymore

and you post this highlight COMPELLING which is FALSE ADVERTISEMENT

( This really makes me happy to see this because of how much anduin has grown over the years ).
    does it really?.. oh drop the act already anduin is dead to the community
    why should anduin be the point of attention he's just like justin bieber with blizz as its manager going totally nowhere!
    anduin has and always will be the 3th squeeky wheel that annoys everybody around him

the more attention anduin gets the more hated he will become, great story line or not he stays a little shit
    and illidan becoming the warrior of light ,.. yeh blizz lost it ...

also you need to work on yr advertisement as a blizz employee , cuz its shit also and false

Quote Originally Posted by Prothynyas View Post
    you are to self centered and nobody gives a shit about anduin and to make roon for him Blizz decided it is time to kill of varian which is a big loss and the ALIANCE IS GETS A SHITTY PRIEST AS NEW LEADER ..
    you seen how douchy anduins new model looks ?
    anduin had his little adventure in MoP going around on his own AND IT WAS A DRAG !!

and blizzard has a good lore until WOTLK but then shit hit the fan and wow was dead and burried now masses of deathknights roam the country side killing off all living players turning them into undead ghouls
    clearly you have not been paying attention that the people dont give a shit anymore

and you post this highlight COMPELLING which is FALSE ADVERTISEMENT

( This really makes me happy to see this because of how much anduin has grown over the years ).
    does it really?.. oh drop the act already anduin is dead to the community
    why should anduin be the point of attention he's just like justin bieber with blizz as its manager going totally nowhere!
    anduin has and always will be the 3th squeeky wheel that annoys everybody around him

the more attention anduin gets the more hated he will become, great story line or not he stays a little shit
    and illidan becoming the warrior of light ,.. yeh blizz lost it ...

also you need to work on yr advertisement as a blizz employee , cuz its shit also and false
    While Anduin has his haters, he seems to also have fans, I wouldn't call him dead to the community. Maybe not largely popular but also not nearly universally disliked like say Med'an.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    Do you know that for sure?
    Do you know how many Noble houses there is and how many daughers of Anduin's age there is?
    No, for all we know, there is sone. But we don't kno, I'm not saying for sure he will marry one, but I hope he get's one eventually.
    Hopefully his story will touch upon this!
    I meant the daughters from royal bloodlines, Tess, Calia etc. there should be plenty of noble daughters out there similar to Anduins age and with his father gone he should marry asap, to ensure his line doesn't end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    I meant the daughters from royal bloodlines, Tess, Calia etc. there should be plenty of noble daughters out there similar to Anduins age and with his father gone he should marry asap, to ensure his line doesn't end.
    That's what I was talking about, which is why I hope Blizzard soon introduces a love interest for him!

I also thought Anduin becoming shadow-priest would be interesting. But not "evil" type of shadow. Since he is a discipline priest, and disc priest learn the balance between light and shadow.
    I was thinking something along these lines, with the character using mind control/shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    The real issue is that Tauren "Paladin" should be named differently because the source of their belief is different, the timespan it covers is different and their entire civilization is different. They could call their class Sunwalkers or whatever comes to mind as appropriate. It feels like Blizzard was very lazy when implementing this. You either implement something that is a 100% percent meaningful or you don't pull the stunt off at all.

Paladin, up untill Cataclysm, were a civilizational symbol of the Alliance races, including the former Alliance race of the elves which joined Horde ranks.
    They should have been named differently, but since Blizzard wants to simplify the game so that a 4 years old can understands the game, they just kept "Paladin". But Taurens are in fact Sunwalkers (They are more Sun oriented then Light oriented. But renaming all spells would have been complex for nothing). Blood Elves are Blood Knight (and by the way... they became real paladins after the Sunwell Raid events, as Mu'ru, their captive naaru was already dead. So now they are real paladins, vessel of the Light. Also, most blood knights were actually former priest who lost their faith in the light).

Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    they attoned for that in the quel delar quests, and they use the reignited sunwell as a conduit for their magic now. which is alot more interesting than finally realizing the sun exists
    Its not that they realized the sun exists suddenly, its that their religion has evolved. One Druid decides to look at the Sun as a source of power similar to how Druids have used the moon. When the Balance druid gameplay was changed to both focusing on sun & moon (AKA the eclipse mechanic) Tauren branched into the sun side of that balance rotation and discovered their affinity for priest and paladin. This all happened in Cataclysm.

10+ Year Old Account
    I also thought Anduin becoming shadow-priest would be interesting. But not "evil" type of shadow. Since he is a discipline priest, and disc priest learn the balance between light and shadow.
    Lore heroes are not always bound by player character spec rules. E.g. Thrall is a shaman who does a little bit of all 3 specs - he is a weird shaman.

Anduin can play all 3 specs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

With Illidan oing in the "chosen one" direction I despise, I am now looking forward to Anduin's development.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Yes, Uther created the Knights of the Silver Hand, but the practice of yielding light was present in human society for a long time before the First War. They just repurposed it from healing and defending into offense.
    Faol created the Knight of the Silver Hand.

- - - Updated - - -

Call them Mary or Gary Sues, I think the Army of Light being a collective of major lore figure, and your character, is actually a brilliant idea.

Imagine this for an army, neutrally, without how you feel about each individual:

Thrall
    Khadgar
    Anduin
    Magni
    Malfurion
    Illidan
    Velen
    Hell, Wrathion
    You

And other major figures that don't end up dead miserably; whether for pushing meaningless faction conflict or otherwise.

I am not sure why this idea, despite making a lot of sense, doesn't get stomached by some.
    Don't give them the idea. That's as bad as it can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post

Faol created the Knight of the Silver Hand.
    Yeah, you are right since Faol started to amass priests and followers of the Light to train them for war. I meant to write that Uther is the first to become a Paladin.

With the reintroduction of Turalyon, Anduin will finally become a paladin post-LGN.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    With the reintroduction of Turalyon, Anduin will finally become a paladin post-LGN.
    How does Turalyon coming back lead to Anduin as a paladin?

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    How does Turalyon coming back lead to Anduin as a paladin?
    Because - in addition to being one of the Alliance's greatest generals - he was one of the original founders of the Knights of the Silver Hand; he has been fighting the Burning Legion since the events of Warcraft II; he'll take on a leadership role; Anduin just lost his father, and the character development hints that he'll have to learn to fight, i.e. in his case, combine the light with martial prowess, or more specifically, become a paladin.

Because - in addition to being one of the Alliance's greatest generals - he was one of the original founders of the Knights of the Silver Hand; he has been fighting the Burning Legion since the events of Warcraft II; he'll take on a leadership role; Anduin just lost his father, and the character development hints that he'll have to learn to fight, i.e. in his case, combine the light with martial prowess, or more specifically, become a paladin.
    It's possible. It's also possible the two will never interact much. Anduin's character growth that they've hinted at seems more about making hard decisions than it does picking up a hammer and smacking demons.

I think remarks regarding his character development means he will become less naïve towards the horde. Not necessarily that he picks up a sword.

Deleted
    OP what are you talkin about lol.

Anduin is going his own development, I doubt he will end up solely Velen or with Wrathion, more likely some Varian/Med'an/Velen hybrid