Page 20 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    which will be overpriced or underpowered considering how cheap the new AMD vga's will be (and capable of VR)
    Probably (though that new AMD card is just a VERY cheap and efficient 390X), but maybe all the third-parties are saving their VR games for the Sony and MS conferences. Right?...right...? Well, I can hope. The big problem with Vive and Oculus right now is a lack of software to justify the absurd prices.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    xbone s already leaked and sony confirmed no ps4k this year.
    To be clear its no ps4k at E3 this year. Good chance we will see it at Gamescon or some other event.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I have to wonder.... if Bethesda did VR support for the Skyrim re-release, would that generate any hype? Hmmm.

I personally hate first person games, but I feel like VR could make them more palatable for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Truhan View Post
    It's not over yet, guys. Remember, Sony and Microsoft are going to announce new consoles focused on VR.
    And Microsoft will also announce new ways of shafting PC gamers in the interest of promoting the PC gaming culture to the Xbox crowd!

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    And Microsoft will also announce new ways of shafting PC gamers in the interest of promoting the PC gaming culture to the Xbox crowd!
    Gotta make your xbone money back after poisoning that brand well, we #win10famsmhtbh or something.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm hyped for the new Berserk game. I hope that they don't f** this up!

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    PC gaming show today as well
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    Glad I have the Dreamcast game. Expect it'll have a price spike with the new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Glad I have the Dreamcast game. Expect it'll have a price spike with the new one.
    Yeah the price hike for Shenmue was insane. Glad i kept my copies of 1 and 2 from launch.

-But at least the announcement last year did some good too. Lots of gamestops reported young teenagers coming in to buy dreamcasts to 'see what the fuss was' and for a brief period gamestop was selling more dreamcasts than vitas. E3 2015 did lead to more shenmue price gougers, but also lead to a whole never generation of people enjoying the dreamcast and a lot were apparently repeat customers chasing saturn stuff down too. Thats a fair trade for a little price gouging. especially with the whole problem with so many saturn games having no backups or roms.

especially when a gen 1 Dreamcast plays burnt isos

So far imo:

EA: D+ Most hyped: Titanfall 2, Runner up: Battlefield 1
    Bethesda: C+ Most hyped: Prey, Runner up: The Elder Scrolls Legends TCG

I was REALLY looking forward to a solid Andromeda trailer/uncut gameplay footage long enough to last at least a youtube AD. Smiling Asari meme was created but that just was not enough. Fe looks interesting but there's been a handful of games already with that specific theme. Have to see more. From Bethesda I'm a PC gamer so the Skyrim announcement did nothing for me. Dishonored looks very cool but ... the way they show their trailers and the build up was so gd boring. Just gameplay next time, a live presentation would be sick and could've created hype. "Multiple" ways of doing missions yet you show us pre-recorded footage. Quake I'm assuming is very early on and the rest was DLC.

The other thing I'm curious to see is if EA gets Titanfall 2 cross-platform so PS4 and XB1 players can play together. I'm really curious to see who will do that first now that Microsoft is allowing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    The other thing I'm curious to see is if EA gets Titanfall 2 cross-platform so PS4 and XB1 players can play together. I'm really curious to see who will do that first now that Microsoft is allowing it.
    I'm still amazed SE didn't jump on it first with FFXIV, but then theres a bit of bad blood after they got XI exempt from the xbox live gold requirements and apparently that left both companies a bit cold to each other for some reason due to monetary arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Honestly the only game that got my attention was that dark colored journey like game with that cute animal thingy. Fi, was it ? Looks promising.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    Its gonne be a Vita game too so my hopes are not so high.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    I'm still amazed SE didn't jump on it first with FFXIV, but then theres a bit of bad blood after they got XI exempt from the xbox live gold requirements and apparently that left both companies a bit cold to each other for some reason due to monetary arguments.
    Yoshida wants to do it, he's talked about it before. I'm sure it's in the works and I wouldn't be shocked if it was announced soon, likely in October at Fan Fest.

What stream are you guys gonna watch? Microsoft's or IGN's? And on Twitch or on Youtube?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ign like always for me XD too lazy to search for anything else
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Whichever will actually work for me at work

10+ Year Old Account
    15 minutes away from Microsoft

I'm gonna try Microsoft's official live stream. Hopefully it'll be more stable and current than IGN's (which was like 20 or 30 seconds slow yesterday...)

http://www.xbox.com/en-us/e3/live-event