Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    This argument is disingenuous. You can take one test at 16 years old and drive until you die at 116 years old with no further testing.
    Further testing as you get older. An eye exam every time you come in for renewal. Actual driving tests later on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    Now, apparently the production of "Hamilton" is going to stop having muskets, THAT is just batshit stupid.
    Why is that?
    Are they scared someone could smuggle a real rifle in as sub for a prop?
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Why is that?
    They fear the redcoats might come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    full auto is used for supressing fire ie, to cover retreats. its incredibly wasteful to use it otherwise
    And this is pretty much why I refused to invest $20,000 something dollars into a legal machine gun.

They are a stupid novelty at best.

I've been to a few machine gun shoots and basically watching people dump $100's on the ground in the form of spent brass in a matter of minutes strikes me as "whatever lol". Especially those guys with 50 caliber machine guns. Those rounds are like $4.00 a pop

Definitely a rich mans sport.

Why is that?
    Gunsexist-trigger-safespacecakes one assumes.

full auto is used for supressing fire ie, to cover retreats. its incredibly wasteful to use it otherwise
    This is correct. Full auto is very difficult to aim. At the most you want to fire in bursts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Plus, you shouldn't really be holding the trigger down with full auto. Short bursts are more effective = )
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    that made me spill my coffee. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    No, it isn't. It's also more deadly, because you wont waste the whole magazine to first 5 people, but can easily shoot 20 instead.
    Oh my...you realize what a semi-auto firearm is?

10+ Year Old Account
    Bullshitting much again?

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...ment-president

http://www.politico.com/blogs/ben-sm...tupidly-020099

https://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2015...etend-it-s-new

Now come again, would you?
    Speaks books though, considering it comes from the guy that fails to understand why we haven't drilled to Earth' center yet LOL
    Those were all later statements, NOT what he said minutes after the incidents occurred. In fact he jumped the gun so badly on the Gates story that he tried to save face by hosting the infamous Rose Garden Beer Summit
    Last edited by Orlong; 2016-06-13 at 04:16 PM.

And this is pretty much why I refused to invest $20,000 something dollars into a legal machine gun.

I've been to a few machine gun shoots and basically watching people dump $100's on the ground in the form of spent brass in a matter of minutes strikes me as "whatever lol". Especially those guys with 50 caliber machine guns. Those rounds are like $4.00 a pop

You would be better spending money on a money gun. So you can make it rain properly.

oh i cringe for so much money wasted
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Tell that to Hitlery and all the other gun grabbing democrats who have said they are going to take our guns.

[Infracted]
    Hahaha - of course it's Endus. Speak the truth and you get an infraction for trolling.

On what fucking planet is this trolling Endus? Cuz you and I (along with the rest of the world) have entirely different definitions. Aww, did I hurt your wittle Hitlery supporting fewings? Poor baby. MMO Champ Mods: Well infract you if you don't agree with our own political views.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Ever heard of Black Jack Randal? I'm scared too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Plus, you shouldn't really be holding the trigger down with full auto. Short bursts are more effective = )
    Even then, your kill count would be less than with semi auto, due to spending more bullets per person. So yes, the semi auto is more deadly to more people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    Gunsexist-trigger-safespacecakes one assumes.
    Okay, I checked.
    That was for their last night's performance at the Tony Awards.
    Probably a concession decision, since there was debate whether to cancel the event, which they apparently decided against.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Even then, your kill count would be less than with semi auto, due to spending more bullets per person. So yes, the semi auto is more deadly to more people.
    I agree with that.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    Ever heard of Black Jack Randal? I'm scared too.
    Not until just now! Apparently he can't even rape you. He will just bop you on the head and run away crying with his flaccid pee pee

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    This is correct. Full auto is very difficult to aim. At the most you want to fire in bursts.
    Full auto fire isn't really about, directly, inflicting casualties on the enemy anyway. It's tactical utility is in forcing enemies to stop shooting at you so your own forces can advance or change positions. I mean, if you kill the enemy with it to, bully for you, but it's not the immediate use of it.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Is the danger potential of a product irrelevant too?

A car is dangerous but people have to go through tests to use them.
    A gun is dangerous but no tests required for people to use them in a safe manner.
    This isn't right. You have to go through tests to drive cars on public roads. You're free to go buy a car, not even register or insure it, and drive it on private roads without a license.