Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    So many strawmen, where to begin.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    What a joke! the russia isnt the USSR just like the EU isnt nazi germany, or like how the america isnt the confederation anymore

Country has moved on, nato was around to counter USSR, USSR doesnt exist anymore, now they're just sitting around to antagonize russia and trick other countries to waste money on US military contracts like idiotic tools.

I bet you believe that it was putins decision to send syrian refugees to europe and that he downed both of those 2 malaysian planes

I check both sides of the story, just so far i havent seen much credibility coming from mainstream US sources, its a real shame that you cant do that yourself and that you have to force yourself to believe your propaganda, cant imagine what its like living in an echo chamber where everyone just believes what they are told.

While we're at it, i guess you also think that US are supporting the good guys in the syrian conflict, and that iraw did have weapons of mass destruction? that the middle east is safer and more peaceful with US presence? Hell i bet you think that vietnam was a good war where the american soldiers rescued the poor natives from the bad guys? or that the US was justified in dropping nukes on civilian targets?
    You're so stupid it's pointless even continuing to argue with you, Kremlin shill.

Infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-06-13 at 06:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    You're so stupid it's pointless even continuing to argue with you, Kremlin shill.
    Lol got nothing? go eat up your propaganda bud

Lol got nothing? go eat up your propaganda bud
    Well you argue like this.

Oh so you like Russia propaganda, I guess you love stalin too, then you must enjoy killing people cus he killed alot of people, kids too, you like killing kids? I bet you do, I bet you're actually a child molester, wow you sick bastard

No point in giving that or you a proper reply tbh.

Great Father Reagan should have ended things in the 80's with Russia. The world would be a perfect place today without the Pinko persuasions, but noooo...Nancy Reagan's sleeping pill addiction ruined it all for everyone on this Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Noone has ever defeated the Russians, noone.
    Oh really? Mongols defeated the Russians not once but twice. In 1237 they took Russia and held it for 250 years! In fact it's the Mongols that are responsible for creating modern Russia and giving it's people the ingrained desire for autocratic rule.

Of course Russia doesn't teach any of this in school so I can see why some Russians would have no clue and completely believe the lie that they are undefeated.

You can spin, obfuscate and outright deny history, but the truth always comes out.

Well russia also surrendered in ww1 and their afghanistan was as much a win as vietnam was for the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Budong View Post
    Oh really? Mongols defeated the Russians not once but twice. In 1237 they took Russia and held it for 250 years! In fact it's the Mongols that are responsible for creating modern Russia and giving it's people the ingrained desire for autocratic rule.

Of course Russia doesn't teach any of this in school so I can see why some Russians would have no clue and completely believe the lie that they are undefeated.

You can spin, obfuscate and outright deny history, but the truth always comes out.
    All the natural things that used to defend Russia historically don't mean much these days when all your soldiers ride around in armoured vehicles that do 40mph and have heaters.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    All the natural things that used to defend Russia historically don't mean much these days when all your soldiers ride around in armoured vehicles that do 40mph and have heaters.
    Size and shitty weather will always be a good defense for Russia to stave off total defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Quantity has a quality of its own

10+ Year Old Account
    Quantity has a quality of its own
    Russia doesnt have enough quality for its quantity to make up the difference. Hell, they just grounded their fleet of Su-27s....

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Russia doesnt have enough quality for its quantity to make up the difference. Hell, they just grounded their fleet of Su-27s....
    Because of an accident / mechanical error. Shit happen even with f16s =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Because of an accident / mechanical error. Shit happen even with f16s =)
    The F-16 fleet is also far older and larger than the Su-27 fleet (the US has more F-16s than Russia has fighters). And it wasnt that long ago they had to ground the MiG-31 fleet.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Well you argue like this.

Oh so you like Russia propaganda, I guess you love stalin too, then you must enjoy killing people cus he killed alot of people, kids too, you like killing kids? I bet you do, I bet you're actually a child molester, wow you sick bastard

No point in giving that or you a proper reply tbh.
    uh no nothing like that, i was just citing bullshit i have heard from the western propaganda, if you accused me back of following certain stories you assume are russian propaganda then that would be the same as what i did, i just wanted to get an idea of what kinds of bullshit yall believe since you believe in the russian boogeyman.

Perhaps if you accused me of believing in communism if i defended the soviet union, then fine, but i dont support the soviet union, i think it was a travesty and probably the worst government around at the time, well one of them...

uh no nothing like that, i was just citing bullshit i have heard from the western propaganda, if you accused me back of following certain stories you assume are russian propaganda then that would be the same as what i did, i just wanted to get an idea of what kinds of bullshit yall believe since you believe in the russian boogeyman.

Perhaps if you accused me of believing in communism if i defended the soviet union, then fine, but i dont support the soviet union, i think it was a travesty and probably the worst government around at the time, well one of them...
    While we're at it, i guess you also think that US are supporting the good guys in the syrian conflict, and that iraw did have weapons of mass destruction? that the middle east is safer and more peaceful with US presence? Hell i bet you think that vietnam was a good war where the american soldiers rescued the poor natives from the bad guys? or that the US was justified in dropping nukes on civilian targets?
    It's not different tbh.

There is no unified western media, there's media in 30+ countries in local languages (and you obviously can't ready all of them due to the language barrier), some who published Snowden and the Panama papers, not exactly doing the western world a favour, several others have been implying the same nonsense as you do, that the western media is united and only tell one story, it's really nothing but a narrative pushed by conspiracy theorists and non-western countries for whom it's easier than to actually prove the accusations wrong.

In the real world, we have english newspapers critising the western goverments and their actions, but the minute they are critical of Russia f.ex, they're all just "western propaganda".

Yet you'll easily find articles where Tony Blair admits that the Iraq war helped creating ISIS Tony Blair is right: without the Iraq war there would be no Islamic State

And then ofcourse the Russia state owned media is telling the truth.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. There was no Russia back then.
    2. The only reason Tatar-mongols succeeded is because of feudalistic nature of those times. Each city had it's piece of land and its own duke to rule over it. And feudalism has feud in its name for a reason. Tatar-mongols picked each region one by one. No one came to the rescue.
    3. Only when Russians finally united they pushed Tatar-mongols away. And Russia was since strong, hence why everyone wants to split it into many small pieces - it's easier to pick each piece and that's why Russia resists that which causes an uproar in the west.
    4. Autocratic rule bullshit keep to yourself. Dukes weren't autocratic right? And tataro-mongol Khans didn't rule directly they used dukes as proxies and sent envoys to collect taxes once in a while.
    Whatchasmoking? Russians know their history pretty well. Better than anyone else.
    Truth is out there already. Mr. google historian.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

There is no unified western media, there's media in 30+ countries in local languages (and you obviously can't ready all of them due to the language barrier), some who published Snowden and the Panama papers, not exactly doing the western world a favour, several others have been implying the same nonsense as you do, that the western media is united and only tell one story, it's really nothing but a narrative pushed by conspiracy theorists and non-western countries for whom it's easier than to actually prove the accusations wrong.
    There is no "unified Russian media" either. Does that stop you from calling every Russian story "Putin's propaganda"?

In the real world, we have english newspapers critising the western goverments and their actions, but the minute they are critical of Russia f.ex, they're all just "western propaganda".
    For some reason you ignore when Russian media criticises actions of Russian government, but act surprised when people ignore or consider "softball" Western criticisms of theirs?

Yet you'll easily find articles where Tony Blair admits that the Iraq war helped creating ISIS Tony Blair is right: without the Iraq war there would be no Islamic State

And then ofcourse the Russia state owned media is telling the truth.
    Why, they quote articles like the one you mention above (which IS true!) and then add "And that's why West should have cooperated with us in counter-terrorism efforts!"

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    There is no "unified Russian media" either. Does that stop you from calling every Russian story "Putin's propaganda"?

For some reason you ignore when Russian media criticises actions of Russian government, but act surprised when people ignore or consider "softball" Western criticisms of theirs?

Why, they quote articles like the one you mention above (which IS true!) and then add "And that's why West should have cooperated with us in counter-terrorism efforts!"
    Oh well I read moscowtimes, but theyre labeled "western media" aswell.

And theres 1 state above the russian state media, pretty unified if you ask me.

Oh well I read moscowtimes, but theyre labeled "western media" aswell.
    If you read Moscowtimes you will love Veteranstoday. Both are in the same sphere of bs.

So its ok for the US to threaten other countries to tow the line now? Sounds like US is an aggressive nation that doesnt respect the integrity of others, perhaps they need a foreign sponsored regime change
    maybe somebody should try that. till then all countries can get in line and stfu... which i might add they do.

- - - Updated - - -

GK was a boss.