Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draculla View Post
    High Elves should look like bunch of methheads so their look is fine for me. They are not "Tolkien´s" elves. If you will use too much Arcane magic, it will affect your look. And if there will be Blood Elf movie one day, they should look even worse than in a movie

http://legion.wowhead.com/npc=90476/...delviewer:10+0 - CustomSpell02 animation is perfect for Blood Elves. Look of that character would match High Elves(maybe a little bit prettier)
    Agree with you,I don't get why people don't like the glowing eyes even in the game they have glowing eyes and it's proof for using magic a strong source of magic equals glowing eyes, why they should look prety like the elves from LOTR? they're addicted to arcane magic...

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    I gave it a chance. Not my money. If it was to my liking The money would come later.
    You're missing the potentially redeeming factor for many people, and definitely a pure 10/10 for many more. The visuals. You're watching a butchered version of Warcraft. So please, don't pretend you can review the thing from a fucking camrip.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Are you watching a fucking camrip?
    Why do you bother responding to him?

I said I was gonna watch a stream and if it showed potential I'd stop at 40 min in and go buy a ticket. So far I am loving the Orc story, but not enough to sit through the human half. So I stopped it just after that ambush where Durotan agrees to kill Gul'dan and I am leaving it at that.

Basically, people kept telling me "Give it a chance." "Don't be a sheep and listen to reviews". If giving it a chance means spending my money on something I was pretty sure I would not enjoy, then that wasn't gonna happen.

I gave it a chance. Not my money. If it was to my liking The money would come later.
    Contacting Universal now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lmao this thread is such a clown fiesta now. People talking freely about random shit from a fucking camrip and ''facts'' that they pulled out of thier ass. hahaha, wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Shady View Post
    Why do you bother responding to him?
    I donno, I have trouble accepting the fact that the world is stupid sometimes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Lmao this thread is such a clown fiesta now. People talking freely about random shit from a fucking camrip and ''facts'' that they pulled out of thier ass. hahaha, wow.
    The sad thing is that it's still above the usual MMO Champ discussion quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    You're missing the potentially redeeming factor for many people, and definitely a pure 10/10 for many more. The visuals. You're watching a butchered version of Warcraft. So please, don't pretend you can review the thing from a fucking camrip.
    I like the visuals. The Orcs and all the CGI looks beautiful.

What I do not like is the following.

They are in the midst of a fight and are wearing armor and dude apparently did a flip off a horse.

-No sweat at all
    - He is super casual like he isn't surrounded by killer Orcs
    - Him (the actual actor) looks like he is standing in a nice comfy room.

And then the king is just sitting on his horse like a huge ass target.
    Horse is chill too. Totally doesn't give a fuck.
    And it just screams that they are in a green screen and pulls me out of it. I was gung ho to watch that scene and when that chain caught Durotan offgaurd I flinched. It was on point. Then humans ruined it.

The lines.

Orc lines come off as natural. Sometimes funny, sometimes foreboding. Sometimes clumsy as one would expect of them being primitive types.

Human lines come off super airy like they are trying to channel their HS drama class. I feel no emotion and the only thing I laughed at (that are apparently jokes) is when the one dude reached out to Kadghar and gave him a psych out.

And the editing leaves much to be desired.

So explain to me how seeing the following on a bigger screen makes it better? The only thing that could be changed is the quality of CGI and I already admitted that shit is 10/10

Deleted
    I like the visuals. The Orcs and all the CGI looks beautiful.

What I do not like is the following.

They are in the midst of a fight and are wearing armor and dude apparently did a flip off a horse.

-No sweat at all
    - He is super casual like he isn't surrounded by killer Orcs
    - Him (the actual actor) looks like he is standing in a nice comfy room.

The lines.

Orc lines come off as natural. Sometimes funny, sometimes foreboding. Sometimes clumsy as one would expect of them being primitive types.

Human lines come off super airy like they are trying to channel their HS drama class. I feel no emotion and the only thing I laughed at (that are apparently jokes) is when the one dude reached out to Kadghar and gave him a psych out.

And the editing leaves much to be desired.

So explain to me how seeing the following on a bigger screen makes it better? The only thing that could be changed is the quality of CGI and I already admitted that shit is 10/10
    Dude, just for your information, the first 30 minutes are the worst part of the movie. Pacing is fast as hell because they had to cut 37 minutes of scenes. It gets WAY better after. But I guess you don't care because you are a camrip troll.

And yup. People simply cannot fathom that someone simply just does not enjoy the movie they love. Sorry but you folks are not gonna guilt me into giving this money.

I will gladly go watch a sequel (Fat chance that will happen) if it cut out the human story. Or at least if they put as much effort in the human side as they did the orc side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedhoven View Post
    Dude, just for your information, the first 30 minutes are the worst part of the movie. Pacing is fast as hell because they had to cut 37 minutes of scenes. It gets WAY better after. But I guess you don't care because you are a camrip troll.
    Well they probably should have made it good then. Agreeing that the first 30 minutes isn't good doesn't make it good.

/shrug.

Peace folks.

Oh wait I cought that end part. Where you called me a stupid troll. Check out my posting. I was up front with EVERYTHING the entire time and explained why I didn't want to see it. I even explained I would watch it on camrip and see if it could grab me.

Oh well. Be mad. Your precious movie bombed and you won't be seeing another Warcraft on the big screen. Continue your circle jerk folks.
    Last edited by Tempguy; 2016-06-13 at 07:17 PM.

Deleted
    I must admit with him about horse.

I didn't notice it really the 1st and the 2nd time, but the 3rd that was obvious : fucking horse in a middle (CLEARLY THE MIDDLE) of a battle doesn't even give a shit at what is happening. That tickled me a bit. But, meh, not enough to break the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Isurith View Post
    I must admit with him about horse.

I didn't notice it really the 1st and the 2nd time, but the 3rd that was obvious : fucking horse in a middle (CLEARLY THE MIDDLE) of a battle doesn't even give a shit at what is happening. That tickled me a bit. But, meh, not enough to break the movie.
    THANK YOU!

I am honestly not trolling guys. I really do love the Orc stuff but anything human related seems like its being phoned in. That is all I am saying and some folks cannot even handle that much criticism. It reeks of fanboyism

Deleted
    THANK YOU!

I am honestly not trolling guys. I really do love the Orc stuff but anything human related seems like its being phoned in. That is all I am saying and some folks cannot even handle that much criticism. It reeks of fanboyism
    Imo I clearly understand what you are saying since few pages, even if I don't agree (except for this fucking retarded horse).

But you're as agressive as the fanboys that blames you.
    Sooo... Of course that's harder to admit.

Trained armored warhorses dont get scared in battle more news at 11.

How is lotr3 horse battle even possible? Horses have to be scared of enemys! ( bad CGI elephants are scary)
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-06-13 at 07:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I thought the king looked awesome in the movie! He was one of the best characters- humane, a charismatic leader, actually noble, logical and rational. He was, well, kingly.
    I agree with this, I went in expecting him to be my most hated character but I thought he was one of the better ones. I really wanted to see more of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Isurith View Post
    Imo I clearly understand what you are saying since few pages, even if I don't agree (except for this fucking retarded horse).

But you're as agressive as the fanboys that blames you.
    Sooo... Of course that's harder to admit.
    It's cool if you disagree. I may come off as callous when referring to fans, but when people will be mad and defensive no matter how you word it, why try that hard? It's like talking to SJW's and them seeing everything as a micro aggression.

It just bugs me when I read reviews. Actually understand what I am reading and formulate my own opinion based on that. Then people tell me I am stupid for not spending the money on something i am certain i wouldn't enjoy. I mean, yeah I may be wrong, but why do I have to gamble money to find out?

Not saying Warcraft is bad, but that is how bad movies get sequels. People go see it to check it out. they hate it, but the studio makes 1 billion and Michael Bay gets the greenlight to bastardize more movies.

People liking this is fine. It's clearly created for you and I want you all to enjoy it. I hope it does get more sequels regardless if I ever am interested in seeing any or not. Just cause I do not enjoy something does not mean it should not exist. However, If I dislike something, please don't prattle on like there is some cognitive reason since your beloved film is objectively good and no one anywhere can have a differing opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post

How is lotr3 horse battle even possible? Horses have to be scared of enemys! (They didnt even care when they got stomped by bad cgi elephants)
    Trained Destriers and Coursers (those horses knights used) are active in battle and often times aggressive. They do not sit there like they are about to fall asleep.

But do tell me more about Medieval warhorses. I researched the shit out of them for my book so the info is still fresh.

And we all agree that the battles in TLoTR were not that great either. Friggin Legolas and shit. But two wrongs don't make a right.
    Last edited by Tempguy; 2016-06-13 at 07:30 PM.

Deleted
    Well they probably should have made it good then. Agreeing that the first 30 minutes isn't good doesn't make it good.
    So what?

Let say you download (I doubt you buy anything if you can get illegally download it for free) an album from a band you like. You listen to the first song and it's a 5/10 for you. Would you skip the whole album? Or would you give it a chance because maybe the other songs could be great or even masterpieces?

Same with TV shows. Everyone is talking about a certain TV show and you eventually decide to download it. First episode is just average. Would you skip the whole show knowing that almost every show it's boring and slow at the beginning but gets better later? I know some people who refused to watch Breaking Bad after the first two episodes because they thought they were boring. Knowing how it gets better and better as it progresses I don't know what to say besides: their loss.

So yeah, if you want to skip Warcraft just because the first 30 minutes weren't good enough (and as I said, everyone knows that the second half of the movie is way better), go ahead. But don't hope for a sequel with 100% Orcs and 0% Humans, because the whole point of the movie is showing both sides of the conflict.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree on the horse. It was stupid and was such a clear "this does not belong here". BUT! The armour! Of course it's fucking clean and shiny and polished. They haven't had any wars for years in there. How the hell does armour get dirty if it's used only indoors or at parades?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post

How is lotr3 horse battle even possible? Horses have to be scared of enemys! ( bad CGI elephants are scary)
    Point is that in the ambush scene, this Horse is staying there all the battle long, without even moving. That could almost be a props.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedhoven View Post
    So what?

Let say you download (I doubt you buy anything if you can get illegally download it for free) an album from a band you like. You listen to the first song and it's a 5/10 for you. Would you skip the whole album? Or would you give it a chance because maybe the other songs could be great or even masterpieces?

Same with TV shows. Everyone is talking about a certain TV show and you eventually decide to download it. First episode is just average. Would you skip the whole show knowing that almost every show it's boring and slow at the beginning but gets better later? I know some people who refused to watch Breaking Bad after the first two episodes because they thought they were boring. Knowing how it gets better and better as it progresses I don't know what to say besides: their loss.

So yeah, if you want to skip Warcraft just because the first 30 minutes weren't good enough (and as I said, everyone knows that the second half of the movie is way better), go ahead. But don't hope for a sequel with 100% Orcs and 0% Humans, because the whole point of the movie is showing both sides of the conflict.
    I watched nearly half the film. But that isn't even the point.

The point is if you know the first episode or two are bad, don't be surprised when people check them out and lose interest. Sure the rest of the season may be uber awesome, but that is why you put your best foot first. I didn't choose to make the first 30 minutes poor (I didn't think it was poor, just the human side).
    Quote Originally Posted by Awelon View Post
    I agree on the horse. It was stupid and was such a clear "this does not belong here". BUT! The armour! Of course it's fucking clean and shiny and polished. They haven't had any wars for years in there. How the hell does armour get dirty if it's used only indoors or at parades?
    That was nitpick. My main issue overall is the human actors and the flaws I perceive with their lines, delivery, and acting. props too, but I can overlook that if the rest was good. Oh and the editing of course, but I can see how the DC would be better.

Can we all just agree I hate humans? lol

None of you are even trying to refute that part. You are acting as if I am saying the whole movie sucked when i have repeated that all the Orc stuff is 10/10 gold, would see again, Give me more, OMG the feels.
    Last edited by Tempguy; 2016-06-13 at 07:35 PM.

That horse is decked out in full armor. Hes a boss. Look at the gryphon, you think he was scared of some green orcs?