Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsta View Post
    There are already 3 free games to be had with xp: Spelunky, Gabriel Knight and Dreamfall: Chapters. I bought a bundle for ~20€, and it was enough xp for the first two. But it would be nice to get even more stuff. Thanks for the info, remains to be seen if the rumors are true.
    Yeah, I managed to get all of those too.I`m guessing there may be more added for the second week /hopes.

As for more freebies, GOGladites seem confused, so time`ll tell

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/th..._4bc78/post849
    https://www.gog.com/forum/general/th..._4bc78/post853

"According to the Twitch Streamer Pieman here https://www.twitch.tv/gogcom/v/71675601?t=01h49m53s, "By doing different things, by either buying games or by doing specific events, like going to the GOG.com Twitter or by coming back next Thursday, I believe, for when we're going to have a little thing going down. You'll have the chance to unlock EXP points that you can then use to buy games."

I`ve not had chance to watch the stream, so no idea either way

https://www.humblebundle.com/e3-digital-ticket

Thats a pretty big bundle full of DLC n such,. good value no doubt but ill still pass on it.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that's a neato pack...but the last thing I need is more codes to get me to reinstall a bunch of MMOs I don't have time for. Oh well, Fantastic offer though.
    BAD WOLF

anyone know if the "Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - First Assault Online: Exclusive E3 Digital Ticket Bundle" the actual game?

Quote Originally Posted by BigAssBoy View Post
    anyone know if the "Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - First Assault Online: Exclusive E3 Digital Ticket Bundle" the actual game?

I suspect only psychonauts and the mountain are full games in this bundle, the rest seem like like boosts and dlc.
    Grey goo maybe as well.

GITS:
    First Assault Exclusive E3 Digital Ticket Bundle
    Free access to play First Assault
    250,000 GP (in-game currency)
    10x 100% GP Boosters
    10x 100% EXP Boosters

Be careful, there are apparently some region locks in that E3 bundle.

Well, the bundle greyed out the region locked items probably based on my IP; if there are others.... well, how about a game of russian roulette, then?

Not that i'm interested in this bundle, just pointing out Humble Bundle is checking your region and acting accordingly. :P
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    Be careful, there are apparently some region locks in that E3 bundle.
    Assuming you're logged in, you'd be rather blind not to know this:

- - - Updated - - -

Loaded it on my VPN set to the US and it shows them as available, so it must be IP based instead of using your location from your account settings (i assume there's a location setting on the account settings somewhere)

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Assuming you're logged in, you'd be rather blind not to know this:
    I don't have any region locks but it looks clear from your screenshot

Has anyone tried stacking the Amazon coins? i.e. Buy multiple bundles and load them on the same Amazon account.

Deleted
    Ah, so this is where Mountain came from that someone sent me.
    Looks different, in a good way

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    I don't have any region locks but it looks clear from your screenshot

Has anyone tried stacking the Amazon coins? i.e. Buy multiple bundles and load them on the same Amazon account.
    You can only use the Amazon Coins code once per account and it looks like you can only buy two bundles per payment method / Humble account

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Ah, so this is where Mountain came from that someone sent me.
    Looks different, in a good way
    It's not so much a game as it is an interactive screen saver. I forgot I had it, because I would leave it running on my computer all day if I had.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    It's not so much a game as it is an interactive screen saver. I forgot I had it, because I would leave it running on my computer all day if I had.
    It`ll be something to stare at whilst the computer is rendering something, beats staring at few pixels per hour moving

Free game on Uplay every month until the end of the year. First one is Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time.

https://30years.ubi.com/en-US/operation-index

Please, install Uplay and give us a chance...

Well, it worked for Origin... i installed it only for the freebies. :P
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Deleted
    You brave, brave soul.

I think I can live without those games. Free or not, it is still udontplay ;p

You brave, brave soul.

I keep getting the uPlay bundles and free games. I am up to about 15. I haven't played one yet but they are there if I want them and they only cost me about $5 so far or something like that. For 15 AAA games that's not bad. uPlay seems to be a bit better. It's not GOG by any means but if I want it then it's there. Personally I would love GOG to expand to all of the Steam games, that and they need bundles from third parties. If they did that then I would shop exclusively there.

Quote Originally Posted by Seifa View Post
    Please, install Uplay and give us a chance...

Well, it worked for Origin... i installed it only for the freebies. :P
    You don't even have to install them. Just go to their site, make an account and hit purchase and it adds it to your account. Then download it when you are that bored :P

You brave, brave soul.

Never had any problems with uPlay so far.