Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    But... What if Rob Kazinsky had already revealed himself in a previous post, but none believed him because everyone was running along on the 'I'm Rob' fab? Hehe.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

This thread went above and beyond what I expected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    This thread went above and beyond what I expected.
    Nothing is beyond Rob Kazinsky, and only the previous poster is above him.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    But... What if Rob Kazinsky had already revealed himself in a previous post, but none believed him because everyone was running along on the 'I'm Rob' fab? Hehe.
    But what if Rob Kazinsky said that so that people would look back instead of at that post?

Or what if Rob Kazinsky quoted that post so that people would look at it instead of at this post?

I'm sure that if I insulted his acting in Eastenders he might show up... but I cannot for his acting was by far not the worst.

Oh shit, now both me and my wife are Rob.

I heard if you go to the Lion's Pride inn upstairs in the back most room, sit on the bed, and /say "Kazinsky" a naked Ogrimm Doomhammer appears.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    But what if Rob Kazinsky said that so that people would look back instead of at that post?

Or what if Rob Kazinsky quoted that post so that people would look at it instead of at this post?
    But what if Rob Kazinsky just quoted posts just to raise post count, and people wouldn't believe it was him, because his post didn't do anything but talk about a different post?

MMO-C: Rob Kazinsky?

Orgrim Doomhammer: I am Rob.

... MMO-C: Are you, though?

Orgrim Doomhammer: I am Rob.

MMO-C: Are you sure? I thought he was taller.

Orgrim Doomhammer: I am...I...I think I'm Rob.

MMO-C: You don't sound so sure.

Orgrim Doomhammer: I'm pretty sure I'm Rob. Hmm... or maybe I'm Jaylock.

MMO-C: Who?

Orgrim Doomhammer: Um...No one. Forget I said that. Umm...everyone in my Guild says that they're Rob. Maybe one of them is actually Rob and I'm someone else. ... ... ... ....................!

MMO-C: You look upset.

Orgrim Doomhammer: Umm... do you mind if I brb real quick? I need to check my email for a co... to check some stuff.

Alpharius: No problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayolynn View Post
    Its ro9ue... what better way to throw people off your tracks then to be the one who starts asking questions.
    or maybe it's you!
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think he'll show himself, he's too smart to do that.

By the way, how did you guys like the movie? Orgrim Doomhammer was fucking great wasn't he, shame he didn't get more screen time!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's probably BritishBulldog or skannerz22 , you know one of those types of special lunatics

Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    or maybe it's you!
    Crap... you are onto me. Time to assume a new identity!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh noes! The avatar change has been reverted, now it feels like being unmasked in a scooby doo episode!

Deleted
    Ok guys you caught me. Hello everyone, I'm Rob.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Oh noes! The avatar change has been reverted, now it feels like being unmasked in a scooby doo episode!
    . Yikes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bajskorv View Post
    Ok guys you caught me. Hello everyone, I'm Rob.
    With a Swedish name? Hmmm

I'm Rob and so's my wife.

Deleted
    I'm Robs lovechild. Wish he'd contact me for once.

10+ Year Old Account
    *shifty eyes* I... am not Rob... Or am I? *checks screen name* Naah, I'm 3DTyrant...
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    *shifty eyes* I... am not Rob... Or am I? *checks screen name* Naah, I'm 3DTyrant...
    That's what a Rob would say! *shiftier eyes*.

Also, why are the images gone from our profiles? I quite liked everyone having the same image.