Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    "They fuck you up, your mum and dad / They may not mean to, but they do..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

7+ Year Old Account
    White trash is racist. How would people react if i started saying black trash

Deleted
    Would bang one on the right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    That's hilarious

My favorite part though is how the moment she pulls out, the next dude pulls up to the broken window as though nothing unusual just happened.
    It's almost like we're in a mmo timeloop from 2 years ago when this video first surfaced. In 2 pages time someone will mention that the dialog is taped over.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    I was viciously beaten by my mother as a child till mid teen years to the point where police, teachers, therapists, and even our church pastors were involved multiple times. It wasn't a fair hand I was dealt, but it's my job as a human to overcome and better myself.

Stop running your mouth with hippie dippy shitty hipster ideals, we're all always responsible for our actions.
    Noone here gives a shit about your failed life son.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Caught you. The great Anne Clark.
    I was thinking Philip Larkin but Okay
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

That guy should go to prison. Oppressing that poor lady with his privelage

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    That's hilarious

My favorite part though is how the moment she pulls out, the next dude pulls up to the broken window as though nothing unusual just happened.
    The audio is fake just an FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    Noone here gives a shit about your failed life son.
    False. I give a shit about his life. You are now a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    "It's so amazing how everyone has something to say but n all realty the bitch was wrong idgaf when u call my kids the N word u should of been prepared for what was gonna happened nobody knows shit n all this n that people talking about can miss me with the BS anybody who knows me know damn well I'm a great mother and Does Not use drugs...trust n believe we good over here hope everyone can say the same..Gnite FB"
    Holy shit it almost hurt reading that out loud...

One in the left is kinda of cute. In a "trashy,does meth " kind of way

All that for really bad fast food?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    BELLEVUE, OH - Three women are under arrest after they assaulted a McDonald's employee because she was working too slowly in serving them. In their booking photos, two of the women appear to be smiling after their arrests.
    WTF? Appear? No - they do not "appear" to be smiling, they absolutely fucking positively ARE SMILING!! I guess they just "appear" to be white? /smh

Quote Originally Posted by monkmastaeq View Post
    Pretty sure Hubcap is white in which case it is not racist at all. Kinda like black folks calling each other the "n" word.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    WTF? Appear? No - they do not "appear" to be smiling, they absolutely fucking positively ARE SMILING!! I guess they just "appear" to be white? /smh

Pretty sure Hubcap is white in which case it is not racist at all. Kinda like black folks calling each other the "n" word.

I think black people saying nigga is fucking aweful. And people who say the n word remind me of that CK guy. Like "fuck you don't make me think it! Say that shit! Don't make me the racist here "

And the war on service jobs and burger flippers continues.

This is why I only order McNuggets nowadays - they're simple and efficient. No chance of a wrestling match breaking out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    first one looks gaunt almost like a meth addict
    maybe it's the illumination
    Her teeth are white and straight meth mouth looks like this

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    What is this though?

That is, in my professional medical opinion, a "Next-Level Bat-Shit-Crazy Freakout".

It's a common symptom of "Muh Nuggetz!!!" withdrawal.... and Methamphetamine... Lots and LOTS of Methamphetamine.
    Last edited by Lord Havik; 2016-06-13 at 10:39 PM.
    ~RAWR!

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    You know that the video you linked was dubbed over, right? All that voice work is faked for the situation.
    Why ruin it for me man? Why?

Deleted
    can we see another mugshot after they come out of prison andealise there kids have been taken away bet they wont look so smug then

Quote Originally Posted by monkmastaeq View Post
    White people who call other white people " white trash " are racist, who knew?

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    "It's so amazing how everyone has something to say but n all realty the bitch was wrong idgaf when u call my kids the N word u should of been prepared for what was gonna happened nobody knows shit n all this n that people talking about can miss me with the BS anybody who knows me know damn well I'm a great mother and Does Not use drugs...trust n believe we good over here hope everyone can say the same..Gnite FB"
    gR8 role model here.

Her kids will be Yale bound. No doubt.