Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdgasm View Post
    Doing the dishes is the worst part to me... I'm tall and the sink is too low for me, rising it will require a major reform.

Dusting is fine, but my room is just too hard. Too much small and fragile stuff to take care.

Hpefully, soon enugh, I will be able to hire a cleaning lady.
    I stopped doing dishes years ago. Just buy paper plates and plastic silverware. The only dishes you need to wash are pots and pans

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omerta26 View Post
    As someone who owns a landscaping/lawncare business, all these replies of people that hate mowing grass amuses me. Even more amusing is that I pay someone to mow my own lawn.

Personally I can't stand dusting.
    i love dusting.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I find mowing relaxing. My lawn is really weird because the front has a lot of roots but the back is nice and smooth.

How can anyone hate vacuuming though, its so mind numbingly easy you can just sit back and relax while doing it. Cleaning the stairs can be annoying but thats about it.

My least favorite chore would be dusting or cleaning the bathroom. Graduating from HS in 3 days, getting a job for the summer and honestly with all of this going on I dread having to clean the bathroom every week. Takes forever.