10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    No, because when you're closed minded and you do not want to open your mind up and say shit without doing your own research, then there is no reason for it. That's like i can say I don't like you because of your opinions which is false. I have nothing against you, we may disagree on things but in the end, I have no problem talking to you.
    Where is your research? You still have yet to show anyone that you have any actual evidence about what you're saying other than your own meaningless anecdotes.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    I forgot that most churches in this country are bastions of liberal thought.
    Oh FFS - can't use that excuse for James Holmes (movie theatre), Omar Matten (nightclub), Seung-Hui Cho (Virginia Tech), Sandy Hook and Columbine.

Way to cherry pick ONE FUCKING incident. Besides which I said MOST - not ALL.
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2016-06-13 at 11:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are migrants but if u want to call them immigrants, then thats fine. But we do not need them here in the US. They are Illegally immigrants and do not belong here. They need to be vetted first before coming in if we do take them. Also the people in our country need to be taken care of before the illegal immigrants. We do not need to support them as a country, its not our job. Our job is to take care of the people of the country first. Vets
    So how do you stop homegrown terrorists like this guy from killing his fellow Americans? You can't stop an ideology form entering your country, especially when it's already there.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I want to see Trump become president. I also want to see his face when Mexico says no to this plan.
    Mexico will pay for the wall, 1 way or another. If you want to read, go there.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I want to see Trump become president. I also want to see his face when Mexico says no to this plan.
    LOL, Mexico already said no. That doesn't mean jack shit. If you think Trump is just going to ask them for a check, well let's just say you are not too swift in the creative thinking area.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mexico will pay for the wall, 1 way or another. If you want to read, go there.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall
    Or they won't, because no one can force them to do so. You can't just stomp your feet and have them pay for it.

All Trump will get for demanding payment for his wall is a big Fuck You from the rest of the civilised world.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    LOL, Mexico already said no. That doesn't mean jack shit. If you think Trump is just going to ask them for a check, well let's just say you are not too swift in the creative thinking area.
    oh, great, another war?

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    So how do you stop homegrown terrorists like this guy from killing his fellow Americans? You can't stop an ideology form entering your country, especially when it's already there.
    Homegrown terrorist is a problem. But you cant stop that problem with dealing with a migrant problem. And really? we can't stop people from entering out country. We could if we want. That's our right. As with the homegrown terrorist problem, its a mental health problem which needs to be fixed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Or they won't, because no one can force them to do so.
    Well when the US puts a 35% tax on all their goods, lets see what happens.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    And if they don't?
    What he normally does when he doesn't get his way. Write mean tweets.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

15+ Year Old Account
    Like I said, defeatist.

Only in your own mind.
    I'd say fiscal conservatives are dead, but I don't think a fiscal conservative has existed for a few decades. Always wanting to spend massive amounts of money on useless projects.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

They are migrants but if u want to call them immigrants, then thats fine. But we do not need them here in the US. They are Illegally immigrants and do not belong here. They need to be vetted first before coming in if we do take them. Also the people in our country need to be taken care of before the illegal immigrants. We do not need to support them as a country, its not our job. Our job is to take care of the people of the country first. Vets
    I'm afraid I lost track as to who we are talking about, Mexicans, Syrians, everyone? And what makes you think we don't vet and process people wanting to immigrate to the U.S.? The process takes years for crying out loud. Maybe you just don't trust the vetting process, but it certainly exists.

If you are advocating in making the process even more complicated, expect even more illegals as they can't wait years to come into our country and make a better living for themselves/families. We have an illegal immigration issue, but blaming the illegals alone is like only blaming the drug users to crack down on our infamous "War on Drugs".
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Who's responsible for gun control? They're doing an abysmal job. It's like it doesn't even exist.
    Last edited by Stonecloak; 2016-06-13 at 11:15 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Mexico is our closest ally and our third largest trade partner. Taxing their goods (which by the way, we have a trade deficit with them) would only hurt the American people as we get an enormous portion of our crops from Mexico. I realize you think the answers are always just so simple, and you think you can push people around and they'll cave, but this isn't a video game with no consequences if you fuck up. But I also really don't expect you to understand or give a fuck about diplomacy, despite how important it is. Luckily your ideas about what should happen would never come to be. If Trump even wins, his lunatic ideas will be stopped in the houses by far more sane people than him.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Homegrown terrorist is a problem. But you cant stop that problem with dealing with a migrant problem. And really? we can't stop people from entering out country. We could if we want. That's our right. As with the homegrown terrorist problem, its a mental health problem which needs to be fixed.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, you mean when Trump somehow bypasses every political avenue he actually needs to use and just puts those taxes into play on his own? Those taxes would never even get through Congress let alone see practical application.

Don't forget that you get a shitload of your food from Mexico, so enjoy punishing your own citizens with your arrogance.

When you mindlessly spew Trump's rhetoric you sound about as dumb as a frothing Islamic extremist ranting about gays and single women.
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2016-06-13 at 11:18 PM.

Oh FFS - can't use that excuse for James Holmes (movie theatre), Omar Matten (nightclub), Seung-Hui Cho (Virginia Tech), Sandy Hook and Columbine.

- - - Updated - - -

This guys raging. Tell your wife-sister to hide the bullets while you're still in control of yourself.

Also, only the schools are under government regulation, the others are private businesses which can choose to let guns in or not. You know why they don't? Because it makes most people, normal people, people who aren't malformed and full of rage, uncomfortable.

So the only examples where maybe the left COULD BE to blame would be public schools. But I have some sad news for you. You listening? The law you're raging about is Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990.. 1990 hmmm, what President must of signed this into law? Let's see... 1990, hmmmm was it President Secret Muslim Obama? No... oh yeah that's right, it was President George H.W. Bush!!!!

So let's see which zones am I cherry picking again? Get on my level.

P.S. Crushing the ignorant, sub-120s is sooo easy and yet still sooo satisfying.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Slavery and guns are completely different topics. I already told how the people on this forums. If you want our guns, or my guns. You can come and take it from my cold dead hands.
    I don't want your guns....lol....I just think the tired ideology that somehow, somewhere there might be uprising against tyranny is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    I'm afraid I lost track as to who we are talking about, Mexicans, Syrians, everyone? And what makes you think we don't vet and process people wanting to immigrate to the U.S.? The process takes years for crying out loud. Maybe you just don't trust the vetting process, but it certainly exists.

If you are advocating in making the process even more complicated, expect even more illegals as they can't wait years to come into our country and make a better living for themselves/families. We have an illegal immigration issue, but blaming the illegals alone is like only blaming the drug users to crack down on our infamous "War on Drugs".
    War on Drugs is caused by the US Govt. The Cia is the biggest drug dealer out there. If people, immigrants, want to come in our country and it takes years, thats what has to happen. We do not need those people, they want the values and freedoms of our country. Now, i hope it doesn't take years but if it has to, i'm sorry. With the illegals here now, i know some good people, my family deals with real estate/construction. Most are great people, only thing i want is for them to become an American Citizen. Then people ask why? The reason is, because they need to pay their fair share. I'm not saying all don't, but they need to. If you actually threat them with being deported, then they will not fuck around and they will go thru the process legally. If you go to Mexico, cross that border, you're shot on sight.

"Better living conditions" They are migrants. Not immigrants, they do not want any US values. They want to cause harm, the bad ones. Until they are vetted, we do not need them in our country. Vets > Migrants.
    The rhetoric you're looking for is: "they're migrants not refugees."

If you want to use these dumbass talking points, you could at least get them right.

Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    I don't want your guns....lol....I just think the tired ideology that somehow, somewhere there might be uprising against tyranny is hilarious.
    Listen, this is how I see it. Do I think it will ever happen. No, but over times of history it has happened. Thats why the founders wanted it there.

ROFL I watched that speech by Trump. In the beginning he said he will not talk about Hillary, at 22:22 starts talking about Hillary.

What a joke this orange muppet is.