Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The biggest source of anger for Muslims is Israel. Let me say I'm a friend of Israel and if I could wave a magic wand and Israelis and Palestinians would embrace each other and work together to build a wonderful Israel I would do it in a heart beat.

The US didn't create Israel.

Killing people who've declared war on us is just something you have to do. Drones minimalize collateral damage. If the targets of drone strikes had lived righteous and holy lives, Allah would've protected them from the drones.

Once again foreigners are saying: America you bad.

And Americans are saying: There are foreigners?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I have no sympathy for made up numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    That's what he said. Please read up about who was arming extremists in Afghanistan.
    And if the Soviets hadn't gone into Afghanistan? I never said who did or didn't arm them. It wasn't the US that caused the extremists to show up or need arms. Soviets don't invade no need to ship them arms.

7+ Year Old Account
    They had our oil, they all easily deserved to die

Deleted
    Comparing senseless killing to goal oriented drone strikes. One does nothing but sow terror and hate the other one tries to take out a threat with hate as a by-product.
    If you would forsake drones and just use boots on ground or send helicopters / airplanes to take out people you didn't like the numbers of dead civilians would skyrocket.

Pick your poison.

The problem with drone strikes is that the US relies pretty heavily on signature strikes. In these signature strikes, there's no knowledge of who is being killed, or whether they have any terrorist ties at all. They just fit a demographic and situational 'signature' to justify killing them (and everyone else around them). Sometimes its a few terrorists having a meeting, sometimes it's just a family gathering that gets blown up.

It's worth noting that US policy has been to allow killing up to 40 innocent people as part of collateral damage to kill one potential terrorist without needing any sign off from higher officials.
    Last edited by Polyxo; 2016-06-13 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexton View Post
    Comparing senseless killing to goal oriented drone strikes. One does nothing but sow terror and hate the other one tries to take out a threat with hate as a by-product.
    If you would forsake drones and just use boots on ground or send helicopters / airplanes to take out people you didn't like the numbers of dead civilians would skyrocket.

Pick your poison.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma

15+ Year Old Account
    People really do need to think about "Ok man 50 people were killed in an attack on a gay night club, and that makes me really fucking angry at those Muslims."

Now think if those attacks were happening on a near daily basis in the US. Wouldn't you be absolutely furious and seeking revenge? Especially if it happened to someone close to you?

That's going on in the middle east.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Something something America first! something something like that.

BTW, might want to stay out of Huff Post. Crap media standards. While those numbers are not backed by a source, there is no doubt our massacres in the U.S. is childsplay compared to what happens in the MEeast.
    Last edited by kail; 2016-06-13 at 11:41 PM.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Natiry427 View Post
    This is why I find it so hilarious when people look at events like the shooting and go "OMFG WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THOSE MUZSLIMS THEY"RE CRAZY!"

Really? Are you even remotely aware of how we've been ravaging the Middle East for decades now? Doesnt justify the gunmen, but damn it maybe if we left those people alone and stopped demonizing them and treating them like animals we ouldnt have stuff like tis happen.
    If that was at all the reason the last attack happened, this would've been relevant. But it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    Are you kidding me? Do you think that the US killing off practically an entire generation of middle eastern people is not a major motivation for terrorist groups? It is probably the largest portion of their motivation by far.
    Correlation =/= Causation.

I think it was already said that the killer was an American citizen ISIL sympathizer. Death of citizens in the middle east seems to be a fairly far removed motivation for an American citizen to attack a LGBT nightclub. ISIL is motivated by Religious fanatacism.
    Last edited by Thimagryn; 2016-06-13 at 11:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    People really do need to think about "Ok man 50 people were killed in an attack on a gay night club, and that makes me really fucking angry at those Muslims."

Now think if those attacks were happening on a near daily basis in the US. Wouldn't you be absolutely furious and seeking revenge? Especially if it happened to someone close to you?

That's going on in the middle east.
    BUT THIS WASNT ABOUT REVENGE! It's completely unrelated!

Do you honestly think that it'd all stop if we stopped bombing? ARe you really that naive? It will never stop. There is no end to it. THeir motivations are endless.

The gunman is U.S. born. This has absolutely nothing to do with drones. If I want to listen to spin on topics that have nothing to do with the issue, I'll go watch the news.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Yup. only you're in the "evil" side and you dont know.
    Yes excuse us while we throw people in cages and light them on fire with gasoline, or execute hundreds of civilians on purpose and dump them in a mass grave.

Your 1st world problems/comforts have made you delusional and very sensationalist.
    Last edited by Testaxc; 2016-06-13 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    No one slaughters as many civilians as isis and the other groups, so pretty funny they deside to join a group with more blood on thier hands.
    ISIS is a tiny terrorist organization compared to PKK, both in terms of capability and death toll. Now, USA probably killed many many more times innocent than ISIS and PKK combined. Your "facts" need a reality check. We might "philosophically" argue whether what USA has done/is doing falls into terrorism or not, but the death counter is interpretation-invariant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Collateral damage in war will always happen...
    [/URL]

Hi OP!

If you blame the US for everything and think we are evil than what are you still doing here? Go, join the fight of the good guys. Join ISIS, or AQ, or Assad, or whichever good guys your heart roots for. You're not a chicken, are you? be the man you ALWAYS meant to be and join the good guys.

Get some money, fly to Turkey, you'll find how to cross the boarder from there.

I'm seeing a lot of liberal baby bullshit apologizing for people that in 11 of their countries it's legal to kill homosexuals in public and cut your wife's head off if she dishonors you. Actually shut up. The same people you are defending, would kill you without hesitation and hang you in the public square because sharia law allows murder of non-believers. If innocent civilians had such an issue with what's happening to them in response, fight back against the oppressive ideology that they apparently "don't subscribe to" then. If they kill us, we kill you back and moderate Muslims say nothing.
    Last edited by storyline; 2016-06-14 at 06:02 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by storyline View Post
    I'm seeing a lot of liberal baby bullshit apologizing for people that in 11 of their countries it's legal to kill homosexuals in public and cut your wife's head off if she dishonors you. Actually shut up. The same people you are defending, would kill you without hesitation and hang you in the public square because sharia law allows murder of non-believers. If innocent civilians had such an issue with what's happening to them in response, fight back against the oppressive ideology that they apparently "don't subscribe to" then. If they kill us, we kill you back and moderate Muslims say nothing.
    Are you from the us?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by storyline View Post
    Please point me out a person defending people who have killed homosexuals in public or have cut their wife's head off. Don't be in a hurry, I have time.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think TB said it best when he addressed the loss of a friend that was at the nightclub.

If you use this tragedy for political points you are a disgusting human being.