Page 47 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    Sony has won. Go home everyone else.
    Sony always wins.

Wow it's trailer/gameplay after another. The only talking the guy did was to pay their respects.

I'm sure people will get mad when they talk about Sony VR/Sony Cable later though even when now it's awesome.

GAD DAMN SONY! FUCKIN KILLIN ME WITH THIS SHIT o-o

10/10 best e3
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Saladbar View Post
    It'd be funny if the last guardian was only 4-6 hrs long.
    I hope this is sarcasm because it likely is.

Ico and SoTC aren't classics because they're 50 hour games...

Zero Dawn looks awesome!

last guardian looks great!! XD

This gameplay is lowkey showing off crafting/map system in game. The devs must be proud that those parts are completed.

Well, along with other gameplay like the fighting and this mounting. I guess a September release date...?

Edit: Talking about Zero Dawn

I'm not sure Nintendo should even bother showing Zelda after this Horizon footage.

15+ Year Old Account
    This Horizon game looks cool but it also looks very very similar to tomb raider (just with robots lol).

God of war doesn't seem to have the epic over the top fighting anymore which kinda blows, will have to wait and see more of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    This gameplay is lowkey showing off crafting/map system in game. The devs must be proud that those parts are completed.

Well, along with other gameplay like the fighting and this mounting. I guess a September release date...?
    we had the release date a couple of days ago, Feb 28 2017 I think.

shes my new waifu
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    This Horizon game looks cool but it also looks very very similar to tomb raider (just with robots lol).

God of war doesn't seem to have the epic over the top fighting anymore which kinda blows, will have to wait and see more of it.
    Looks like Tomb Raider because it's a girl with a bow. Oh internet logic.

Yeah I don't think it's tomb raider-like at all. I mean, it's the same genre but that's it.

Is this...?

15+ Year Old Account
    My internet just died, Im missing everything now :/.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Holy uncanny valley, Batman.

I like how sony show gameplay after gameplay, less talk the better.

Wow this hostage negotiation is intense. I already really like this game.

i love david cage

It's a detective decision tree based game where you try all the choices. That's so cool. I wanna play.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    That was a good game I'd play it
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.