Page 55 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Days Gone intrigues me. I just hope it's as story/character development heavy as The Last of Us - because that will make or break the game for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Days Gone intrigues me. I just hope it's as story/character development heavy as The Last of Us - because that will make or break the game for me.
    Agreed and I really hope it has some kind of Co-Op.

Wonder if its story driven or a open world game.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    The Horizon presentation smacked like a whole bunch of PC pandering, which of course is not an indication of the game itself; strong female lead, cowardly male character running away scared, robot enemies so no blood and no violence towards living beings. It looked very nice though, so it could be it was a lot of projection on my own part and just coincidences.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    The Horizon presentation smacked like a whole bunch of PC pandering, which of course is not an indication of the game itself; strong female lead, cowardly male character running away scared, robot enemies so no blood and no violence towards living beings. It looked very nice though, so it could be it was a lot of projection on my own part and just coincidences.
    You're looking for enemies in the wind, my friend. It looked great and the concept is still interesting.

Even if the notion of taking down robots with rocks fired from a slingshot is pretty hilarious : 3

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Yeah, sadly the gameplay they showed off at the end was...not great. Looked like it was going for a bit of over the top madness while still taking itself seriously, so him fighting the comically large group of enemies felt out of place, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Are you kidding me? Blizzard does not do that. They don't have a live orchestra for music. Blizzcon is usually good, but nothing compared to what Sony just did. A lot of Blizzcon is just talking, Sony pretty much did *Drops a trailer or gameplay* "Just fucking deal with it" *On to the next thing*
    They had an hour and ten minutes...it's really easy to do that when you have an hour to do it...Blizzard is two days of shit. Yes there's lots of talking, but they are always good. It's harder to pull off blizzcon than it is to do an hour of gameplay trailers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Something I noticed as well. I got a feeling Dead Rising 4 will come to Ps4.

Everytime a game was exclusive they stated (Exclusive on Xb1 and Windows 10). But with Dead Rising 4 they said (available on Xbox 1 and Windows 10). There was no exclusive in that announcement.

I hope I am right.

Sony stole the show and it makes me wonder what are they going to do for Playstation Experience.
    Dead Rising will not go to PS4. Just because it's capcom doesn't mean it will. Microsoft is basically funding the game. Similar to SF5 and playstation.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    They had an hour and ten minutes...it's really easy to do that when you have an hour to do it...Blizzard is two days of shit. Yes there's lots of talking, but they are always good. It's harder to pull off blizzcon than it is to do an hour of gameplay trailers.
    This is the equivalent of the opening bit for Blizzcon. The next three days of Sony and the rest of the publishers who held press conferences pimping their shit the equivalent of the rest, except far more chaotic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    You're looking for enemies in the wind, my friend. It looked great and the concept is still interesting.
    Yeah, probably. I absolutely don't have anything against female protagonists in games. In fact, I've throughout my life enjoyed them more than male protagonists. However, I was just looking at it for a while wondering if those were the motivations behind choices made in it or not. But, most likely not.

Still, looked very nice and seemed to have nice mechanics as well. Not for the PC I guess, so I miss out.

Kojima's intro and his 2deep4u game trailer was definitely the highpoint of the sony conference, although overall it was pretty good, nice music compared to the other presentations and short and to the point with mostly just games being shown, definitely a step up in quality compared to the others.

I'm a bit sad that no From software game was announced though, was hoping for just a small teaser but nothing. Was also hoping for something from cyberpunk 2077, so while there overall were a lot of interesting things in this year's E3, the 2 things i was looking forward to the most didn't happen.

Even if the notion of taking down robots with rocks fired from a slingshot is pretty hilarious : 3

Yeah, sadly the gameplay they showed off at the end was...not great. Looked like it was going for a bit of over the top madness while still taking itself seriously, so him fighting the comically large group of enemies felt out of place, IMO.
    The entire clip of Days Gone at the end I was sitting there like WHY IS HE SHOOTING THEM JUST RUN DAMMIT!

I'm pretty sure that's not really rocks, and the slingshot is, like the rest of her arsenal, a really advanced weapon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly we have not had a great Blizzcon in a while. I mean when is the last time we were surprised at something they have shown? I would not expect them to both be the same, you are comparing apples and oranges. And no Blizzard could not really do that for an hour and 30 minutes, they don't have enough games.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's not really rocks, and the slingshot is, like the rest of her arsenal, a really advanced weapon.
    Yeah I got the impression that she uses technological weapons and was getting parts for those.

Dead Rising will not go to PS4. Just because it's capcom doesn't mean it will. Microsoft is basically funding the game. Similar to SF5 and playstation.
    Maybe.

if it was exclusive to Microsoft it would have said Exclusive. Maybe its getting a steam release as well and that's why it didn't say it.

Don't kill my dreams lol.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Ah, that makes more sense. I was half paying attention throughout due to work, so I likely missed that bit.

I will say, Spider-Man, God of War, and Horizon are the games I'm most looking forward to from that. They all looked amazing. As xbox biased as I am...Sony did so good this year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Strange how things like Street Fighter V and Destiny were know shows. Still the best show of the event, gameplay from start to finish.
    Pretty sure Sony Wanted nothing to do with Capcom and SFV. Its been a shit show since release Capcom has been Destroyed and called out on social media for there decision for releasing a unfinished game and the list goes on. Don't get me wrong im a SF fan( as you can probably tell) but it was better for them just to pretend they had nothing to do with it.

Rant over should I ps4 now or wait for the new one cause I don't have a 4k monitor or TV would it matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Akaena View Post
    Rant over should I ps4 now or wait for the new one cause I don't have a 4k monitor or TV would it matter?
    Wait for Gamescon if the new system isn't announced then good chance it won't be out this year.

But really if u see a bundle you like go for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The entire clip of Days Gone at the end I was sitting there like WHY IS HE SHOOTING THEM JUST RUN DAMMIT!
    Fuck it, mow down everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Akaena View Post
    Pretty sure Sony Wanted nothing to do with Capcom and SFV. Its been a shit show since release Capcom has been Destroyed and called out on social media for there decision for releasing a unfinished game and the list goes on. Don't get me wrong im a SF fan( as you can probably tell) but it was better for them just to pretend they had nothing to do with it.

The Neo will probably not be coming out until holiday 2017...lot of good games coming out in between...I would just buy the normal PS4 now. And if you want the Neo just trade your PS4 towards it or sell it on something like offerup to put that money towards a Neo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Wait for Gamescon if the new system isn't announced then good chance it won't be out this year.

But really if u see a bundle you like go for it.
    The fact they didn't even talk about it at this E3 I would say it's more likely to be coming out next holiday season that this holiday season.

The fact they didn't even talk about it at this E3 I would say it's more likely to be coming out next holiday season that this holiday season.
    Yep. That's fine for me rather buy games now and a new system later lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Fuck it, mow down everything!
    Amen.

It did seem like the AI didn't know what to do when they got to him because there was a few times he should have been hit. I am going to chalk it up to alpha build and just wait.