Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    He says some objectively racist shit. Like when he complained that the judge was picking on him because he's Mexican.
    firstly, he said hes Mexican 'and proud of it'. Its one thing to be Mexican, its another to be a Mexican demoocrat who is openly proud of his mexican roots, and is part of several mexican oriented pressure groups. So that makes sense he is not impartial.

secondly, he was called a racist since last summer, and that example you gave is very recent. The other things he said cant even be considered racists, even when taken out of context.

And another clear cut example of this, is people saying he incited violence because he told his supporters to 'punch protestors in the face', and yet his full quote is, 'if you see someone looking liek they are about to assault me, you punch that protestor in the face' But obviously they never play the first sentence, because then it wouldn't be bad

Quote Originally Posted by Athor View Post
    firstly, he said hes Mexican 'and proud of it'. Its one thing to be Mexican, its another to be a Mexican demoocrat who is openly proud of his mexican roots, and is part of several mexican oriented pressure groups. So that makes sense he is not impartial.

secondly, he was called a racist since last summer, and that example you gave is very recent. The other things he said cant even be considered racists, even when taken out of context.

And anotehr clear cut example of this, is people saying he incited violence because he told his supporters to 'punch protestors in the face', and yes hsi full quote is, 'if you see someone looking liek they are about to assault me, you punch that protestor in the face' But obviously they never play the first sentence, because then it wouldn't be bad
    Well, in any case I will agree that I have read some things Trump has said that have been taken out of context. I'm not sure if I agree with your assessment of this particular incident, but I agree that it is a rare judge that is completely impartial.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    tfw you will never have the privilege to go fetch the god emperor a big mac and fries

Feels bad, man.

What happened to Trump's wacky butler?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    What happened to Trump's wacky butler?
    Despite Republicans' best efforts, US labor laws still require the help to take time off for sleep and hygiene purposes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Question, how do you think Trump likes his steak cooked? If the first answer that springs to mind is well done, then you are victim to propaganda.

Why is that serious? its only how he likes his steak, that is just a joke clearly

2nd question, is donald trump a racist? If you 1st answer is yes, then you have been tricked in the same way that made you believe he likes his steak well done. And that is the problem
    Lol it's why at least three people I know are not voting for Trump. People take steak very serious around here.

Is Trump a racist? No he is a bigot of the first order.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vallin View Post
    I wonder if Christie is ever late with his delivery due to bridge traffic...
    Well played sir.

- - - Updated - - -

And another clear cut example of this, is people saying he incited violence because he told his supporters to 'punch protestors in the face', and yet his full quote is, 'if you see someone looking liek they are about to assault me, you punch that protestor in the face' But obviously they never play the first sentence, because then it wouldn't be bad
    Man this shit never stops. For you to claim the judge is biased you need to show that the judge made an an actual wrong ruling. So go ahead and point out the error the judge made.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Well, in any case I will agree that I have read some things Trump has said that have been taken out of context. I'm not sure if I agree with your assessment of this particular incident, but I agree that it is a rare judge that is completely impartial.
    Well it is good tif you have already figured out they take stuff out of context and show a biased argument, why are you perpetuating it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Lol it's why at least three people I know are not voting for Trump. People take steak very serious around here.

- - - Updated - - -

Well played sir.

- - - Updated - - -

Man this shit never stops. For you to claim the judge is biased you need to show that the judge made an an actual wrong ruling. So go ahead and point out the error the judge made.
    That is quite simple, get another judge not in a similar position to make a ruling. Maybe a WASP judge, and see if he comes up with a different ruling.

Writing shit nonsense about Trump will not stop him becoming the next no. 1. The whole joke will be on the US when that clown becomes president

7+ Year Old Account
    That is quite simple, get another judge not in a similar position to make a ruling. Maybe a WASP judge, and see if he comes up with a different ruling.
    Uh no sunshine. Point out the wrong ruling this judge made. You are the one claiming bias. Show it in his rulings. Show us the error he made. You can't because he hasn't made one. And if he hasn't made one you can't claim bias. Ask yourself why Trump hasn't actually filed a motion asking for a recusal? And why his own lawyer said:

"Trump's attorneys in the case did not respond to inquiries from CNN. But one of them, Daniel Petrocelli, said a month ago, "We're not seeking to recuse the judge." He told Yahoo News, "The judge is doing his job.""

Uh no sunshine. Point out the wrong ruling this judge made. You are the one claiming bias. Show it in his rulings. Show us the error he made. You can't because he hasn't made one. And if he hasn't made one you can't claim bias. Ask yourself why Trump hasn't actually filed a motion asking for a recusal? And why his own lawyer said:

"Trump's attorneys in the case did not respond to inquiries from CNN. But one of them, Daniel Petrocelli, said a month ago, "We're not seeking to recuse the judge." He told Yahoo News, "The judge is doing his job.""
    That in itself indicates how much of what Trump says is pure showmanship. Attracting the lowest common denominator is not a good political strategy, however...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    Writing shit nonsense about Trump will not stop him becoming the next no. 1. The whole joke will be on the US when that clown becomes president
    Pssht. I'm pretty much betting on it at this point.

Deleted
    HAHAHAHA.

What the fuck are you doing, Chris Crispy?

7+ Year Old Account
    That in itself indicates how much of what Trump says is pure showmanship. Attracting the lowest common denominator is not a good political strategy, however...

- - - Updated - - -

Pssht. I'm pretty much betting on it at this point.
    You are such a pessimist. I have more faith in the American public than that. I really do. Plus I am a duel citizen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    HAHAHAHA.

What the fuck are you doing, Chris Crispy?
    I think he is lining up his next job. He is pretty unpopular in NJ. I think 60 percent unpopularity last time I looked.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never liked him since he took office. He's mismanaged the funds we got for Sandy. He's stuffed ice cream down his throat and yelled at people on the boardwalk at LBI like a spoiled child. He's a bloated idiot.

Despite Republicans' best efforts, US labor laws still require the help to take time off for sleep and hygiene purposes.
    I'm sure Trump has a plan to change all that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Well played sir.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually it's racism according to the UN
    any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin”
    http://www.un.org/esa/socdev/enable/rights/wghrefa7.htm

7+ Year Old Account
    Kudos to Trump
    I'd never trust Crispy Christie with bringing my food too me. All the food.

Trump needs the most center right establishment puppet he can find for VP. It isn't Christie. Not sure what reward he's being such a bitch for, but I'd be shocked if it was VP.

Quote Originally Posted by Detritivores View Post
    Trump needs the most center right establishment puppet he can find for VP. It isn't Christie. Not sure what reward he's being such a bitch for, but I'd be shocked if it was VP.
    I'm guessing chief of staff.

I'm guessing chief of staff.
    Depressing but plausible.

From Hostage to Manservant.

Stockholm Syndrome in effect.

Maybe this is all some three dimensional chess on Christie's part. I mean, how else would a guy like that who's built his whole career off of being a huge prick to everyone actually manage to earn some public sympathy?