Deleted
    I enjoyed this brawl, but I think it could have used a few tweaks. It was somewhat frustrating to have essentially "dead" legendaries because of the rules. Cards like Reno Jackson, and Twin Emp are largely impossible to get any value out of because their effects can never be triggered. With others like Malygos, Gazlowe, and Harrison Jones having similar problems in only gaining any benefit in combination with 1 or 2 specific other cards.

In my first game, when I drew the Offensive Play card, I was intrigued and hoped there would be more similarly themed spells (e.g. Defensive Play: Opponent's Legendaries cost 3 more, Intentional Foul: Destroy a minion, etc.) With a few of these, potentially with a cost, or ones with a damage component, I think it could have opened the game up a bit more. As it was, I enjoyed it, but there were a handful of clearly dominant Legendaries, and a lot more that were just taking up space in the deck.

I ended up having 13 wins with this brawl, turns out it was a quicker way to complete dailies. I even had my enemy ragequit when he kept swaming the board with 5 damage minions, but I kept playing Mogor and his minions were all misdirected to attack Mogor. I think they could've atleast balance this brawl more when you give both players equally as much Offensive Plays, I've had games where I only had 1 the entire game while my enemy had 2 or 3.

The Brawl was along the lines of stupid fun to me. Like, it could be really stupid at times, but it was still rather fun overall. I would like to see it again in the future.

I think my favorite Brawl though would have to be still I think it was called "You must be this tall to ride"? The one that you could only have big cost minions. Priest was too fun.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    The Brawl was along the lines of stupid fun to me. Like, it could be really stupid at times, but it was still rather fun overall. I would like to see it again in the future.

I think my favorite Brawl though would have to be still I think it was called "You must be this tall to ride"? The one that you could only have big cost minions. Priest was too fun.
    How about.....half you deck is portals and half your deck is Yogg-Saron's? That would just be ridiculously fun.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    The game would likely end before you could even play Yogg unless they give you 10 mana at the start maybe. Even then, just playing portals would be the better option.
    That is what I have in mind, start at 10 mana, or maybe 9.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Turns out multiple Mogors all have an individual effect, rather than it being a single blanket aura to the board.

One of my games had three Mogors out at once. Each minion would change targets three times before attacking. Roulette at its finest =D
    Mogor is such a boss. I miss him

Sooooorry!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

One of the matches I had during this Brawl was interesting: I had two Mogors and a 1/1 token, and my opponent had only one card on the field, which was lethal. He attacked, Mogor activated, which attacked my 1/1, hurra...oh, second Mogor activated, and made him go face, killing me. I learned something that day.

Still, playing portals is obviously the best option since Yogg won't do anything at first anyway. I think most games would basically be just a few portals played and one person gets crap minions while the other gets decent over great ones and then it's game over before a Yogg is ever played.
    With as much as I usually enjoy Tavern Brawls I think this is where the feature usually goes wrong. Cool TB ideas just get beat out by playing the cards you have or that Blizzard gives you in order to get the most effective/efficient/realistic win that is possible. Brawls would have to be a lot more restrictive overall to have 90% or more of the games completely function how Blizzard might have initially intended for them to go with that week's cool feature, instead of the more normal playstyle of curving out well or going face. And let's be honest having more restriction to how players can play would probably not bode well with the HS community.

15+ Year Old Account
    Still, playing portals is obviously the best option since Yogg won't do anything at first anyway. I think most games would basically be just a few portals played and one person gets crap minions while the other gets decent over great ones and then it's game over before a Yogg is ever played.
    Okay, how about instead of portals you get Nexus-Champion Saraad. It would basically pump you up to get spells. Kinda like Portal but spell based.

What do you think blizzard can add to brawl?

This week's Tavern Brawl is: Heart of the Sunwell!

This is the Brawl where you start at ten mana.

... Good thing I saved up Priest dailies, since Mind Control is so powerful here.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    This week's Tavern Brawl is: Heart of the Sunwell!

This is the Brawl where you start at ten mana.

... Good thing I saved up Priest dailies, since Mind Control is so powerful here.
    Mind Control, Thoughtsteal, Mind Vision, Resurrect, Mind Games, Entomb, Forbidden Shaping all sick as fuck in this one. Crushed this first game by going Chromaggus, PW: Shield draw 2 Azure Drake on 1st turn. Managed to finish off 3 Wins and Win 5 Priest quests pretty fast.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Miracle rogue was really good with this last time, seems it still is.

Yet another boring brawl, atleast not as much of a RNGfest as the previous. My pack was just as crap

10+ Year Old Account
    This one is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Okay, how about instead of portals you get Nexus-Champion Saraad. It would basically pump you up to get spells. Kinda like Portal but spell based.
    Deck full of coins and Yoggs.

Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    This one is hilarious.

Naga Sea Witch is pro move there, wish I'd have remembered that one earlier. Aviana would also be totally busted of course.

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Well, it's basically another win trading sim brawl. There are just so many plays, that forces you to simply concede turn 1/2.

But, I guess this one is kind of alright, it's a coin flip for the most part, but I've certainly had a couple of fun, drawn out games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

15+ Year Old Account
    Turn 1 Sea Witch and Varian

Varian pulls Rag, Ysera and Y'shaarj, who then pulls Chromaggus.

Hilarity ensued.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Turn 1 Sea Witch and Varian

Varian pulls Rag, Ysera and Y'shaarj, who then pulls Chromaggus.

Hilarity ensued.
    That's filthy, I love it.