Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by storyline View Post
    Is this real? His religion tells him to hate the west, to hate everything we stand for, to hate everything about us, and pledges allegiance to an Islamic Caliphate bent on world domination and the destruction of all non muslims. But the real issue is because France didn't give him enough free money? Are you actually mental?
    How dare you blame his religion, they are peaceful people.

How very non politically correct on your behalf.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Yeah France should probably do what you guys do instead. THAT'LL HELP. It's working well with you guys why not import such a constructive strategy.
    Stay on topic and stop derailing the thread.

Deleted
    Is this real? His religion tells him to hate the west, to hate everything we stand for, to hate everything about us, and pledges allegiance to an Islamic Caliphate bent on world domination and the destruction of all non muslims. But the real issue is because France didn't give him enough free money? Are you actually mental?
    What you stand for, is not what I stand for. Thankfully, you are not a representative of the West.
    Before thinking you are "the West" you should get an education, cause so far, you're just like one of them, only lucky enough to be born in here. This doesnt mean you hold any "western values" of humanism and rationalism.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    How dare you blame his religion, they are peaceful people.

How very non politically correct on your behalf.

- - - Updated - - -

Stay on topic and stop derailing the thread.
    Oooh Stanley!

Can we start sending them crayons so they are going to draw some rainbows or flowers on the street and with with terrorism like this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Can we start sending them crayons so they are going to draw some rainbows or flowers on the street and with with terrorism like this?
    Nah keep bombing them while arming the whole area and destabilizing the secular regimes around them.
    THAT HELPS

Deleted
    Who cares, France have done the same with the Germans' immigration in 1940, then Allies come and kill them all. Oh yes, all the usa military bases, in Europe, are for Russia, only

Nothing new.

We all know how this whole story, all over the Europe ( Etymology: Wide eye ) will finish, it's already written, here, in the news, in our head and in our heart.

Qu'un sang impur abreuve nostre sillon !

Dieu est mon droit

Deus Lo Vult !

Who is going to scream END US, in the end ? Dark-Isis, all alone ?

Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous View Post
    Turns out, knives kill people too.
    Go on a killing spree with a knife, see how far you get.

Guns account for about 5 times as many homicides than knives in the US.
    http://www.gunfaq.org/2013/02/murder...ons-6-other-9/

I really shouldn't need to explain this to anyone, but gunshot wounds are more damaging and more likely to be lethal than stab wounds.
    http://scienceblogs.com/deltoid/1997.../knives-00006/
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Detritivores View Post
    My face will hurt for days from how hard it just hit my desk...

- - - Updated - - -

Oh you too...
    So because it was a knife, there's no outrage?

How much sense does that make?

Maybe you should save some of that face-slamming outrage and practice being outraged when people get killed by something other than a gun...

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Go on a killing spree with a knife, see how far you get.

Guns account for about 5 times as many homicides than knives in the US.
    http://www.gunfaq.org/2013/02/murder...ons-6-other-9/

I really shouldn't need to explain this to anyone, but gunshot wounds are more damaging and more likely to be lethal than stab wounds.
    http://scienceblogs.com/deltoid/1997.../knives-00006/
    We get it, your outrage is directly proportionate to the number of people killed...

... and only exists when a gun was involved!

Quote Originally Posted by Germs View Post
    Arguing about a difference of 48 out of ~7,400,000,000.
    By that logic, 9/11 wasn't really a big deal either. Only ~3000 out of ~7,400,000,000.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    France should not blame the perpetrator, his religion and allegiance and instead evaluate why the French society failed in accommodating the perpetrator, he must have suffered difficulty settling in or wasn't paid enough attention by the relevant services which led to this unfortunate outcome.
    When the killer grew up hearing all kinds of extremist messages, France couldn't do shit unless they put everyone coming from outside in containment and did their own brainwashing. And even then, you can't make everyone happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    Also, some details about the attacker that makes it an "ISIS-directed attack" (as opposed as "ISIS-inspired" for Orlando with the info released so far), the guy was already condemned for terrorism related charges in 2013, related to a network dedicated to transport of jihadists to Pakistan/Afghanistan
    Here's a question then, why was he free?

We get it, your outrage is directly proportionate to the number of people killed...

No, the outrage is because guns are made to kill yet people argue to continue keeping them when it is clear they are used for killings quite a lot. Especially automatic weapons, which are in no way meant for self-defense, or even hunting, these are solely made for killing as many targets as fast as possible, so you can't argue that you use them to defend your house or hunt. These guns are not made for that.

On the contrast, I can use a knife to cut bread. Or a tomato. Or a cabbage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgottenone View Post
    A pencil can kill too! Any weapon that requires you to get close can kill, but it is significantly harder to do than a gun and in a public area you aren't likely to do even 1/4th of the damage you could do if you have a gun.
    Thats just stupid.If the public was armed, there's a chance that someone in the public would have a concealed gun. Criminals don't usually care if its illegal or not. The only really difference comes from homicides and in countries with stricter gun control, the overall number of murders is about the same, just less of them committed with guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven
    No, the outrage is because guns are made to kill yet people argue to continue keeping them when it is clear they are used for killings quite a lot. Especially automatic weapons, which are in no way meant for self-defense, or even hunting, these are solely made for killing as many targets as fast as possible, so you can't argue that you use them to defend your house or hunt. These guns are not made for that.

On the contrast, I can use a knife to cut bread. Or a tomato. Or a cabbage.
    You misunderstand. You should be outraged by this story, the death of a police officer and his wife. This should be outrageous to you. Uncalled for. Sickening. Maddening.

But it's not. Because it's not a gun we're talking about.

GG...

LOL, you need to work on your deflection skills, that one was really poor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    You misunderstand. You should be outraged by this story, the death of a police officer and his wife. This should be outrageous to you. Uncalled for. Sickening. Maddening.

But it's not. Because it's not a gun we're talking about.

GG...
    But in your first reply to this thread you made it sound like the fact that guns kill people is not as important since knives can kill people too. Yes, they do, but knives aren't solely made to kill. That's why when guns kill people, it's more of an outrage. Because usually they kill more people, and even if they don't, guns, especially automatic guns, serve no other purpose than killing.

The fact that these people were killed with a knife is a tragedy, but I dislike that you're using it to downplay the danger of guns. If you had not posted your first reply in the thread however, we might not even be having this conversation, but you profited that these 2 people were killed with a knife.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    What you stand for, is not what I stand for. Thankfully, you are not a representative of the West.
    Before thinking you are "the West" you should get an education, cause so far, you're just like one of them, only lucky enough to be born in here. This doesnt mean you hold any "western values" of humanism and rationalism.

- - - Updated - - -

Oooh Stanley!
    Oh I forgot, we beat Radical Islam with hugs. You do not show compassion to those who show you none. We are not being the "bigger person" by turning a cheek while innocent Americans die for being American. The war is here already. It's "humanism and rationalism" to NOT declare war on a radical ideology that declares war on us? Maybe if we ignore them long enough they'll just go away. I got my education, I got my degrees. I've come with statistical evidence, what have you come with other than Leftist identity politics? "He doesn't agree with me so he must be stupid." No, facts just don't care about your feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    But in your first reply to this thread you made it sound like the fact that guns kill people is not as important since knives can kill people too. Yes, they do, but knives aren't solely made to kill. That's why when guns kill people, it's more of an outrage. Because usually they kill more people, and even if they don't, guns, especially automatic guns, serve no other purpose than killing.

The fact that these people were killed with a knife is a tragedy, but I dislike that you're using it to downplay the danger of guns. If you had not posted your first reply in the thread however, we might not even be having this conversation, but you profited that these 2 people were killed with a knife.
    My original post was a tongue-in-cheek jab at the idea that there is zero outrage in this thread about this incident. It wasn't meant to be anything else. I'm not downplaying anything, I'm trying to open your damn eyes. There is no difference between killing someone with a gun and killing someone with [insert chosen object here], be it a knife, pencil or whatever. A life is still taken, damage is still done, and it's appalling to me that you want discount violence because it wasn't committed by a firearm.

No outrage from you on this thread. None.

But if it were about a firearm... all the fucking outrage in the world because blah blah bleh blah blah... Say whatever you want, no one cares about your fake outrage.

7+ Year Old Account
    sorry france.

Religion of peace strikes again.

ban Knifes. for the children.

Deleted
    Oh I forgot, we beat Radical Islam with hugs. You do not show compassion to those who show you none. We are not being the "bigger person" by turning a cheek while innocent Americans die for being American. The war is here already. It's "humanism and rationalism" to NOT declare war on a radical ideology that declares war on us? Maybe if we ignore them long enough they'll just go away. I got my education, I got my degrees. I've come with statistical evidence, what have you come with other than Leftist identity politics? "He doesn't agree with me so he must be stupid." No, facts just don't care about your feelings.
    Look at this guy talking about facts. Want facts? Your RIDICULOUS war on terror has spread terrorism all over the fucking shop. Your "real action for real men" has brought terrorism to places that had none. So take a good luck at what you did and shut the fuck up. We're in a worst spot now because of people like you.
    Can't fight ideologies with bombs. You guys are centuries back. Barbarians with cellphones.

- - - Updated - - -

My original post was a tongue-in-cheek jab at the idea that there is zero outrage in this thread about this incident. It wasn't meant to be anything else. I'm not downplaying anything, I'm trying to open your damn eyes. There is no difference between killing someone with a gun and killing someone with [insert chosen object here], be it a knife, pencil or whatever. A life is still taken, damage is still done, and it's appalling to me that you want discount violence because it wasn't committed by a firearm.

But if it were about a firearm... all the fucking outrage in the world because blah blah bleh blah blah... Say whatever you want, no one cares about your fake outrage.
    What are you talking about. No one cares no one is even listening.

7+ Year Old Account
    We should've Glass=Parkinglotted that entire region immediately after 9/11

Europe importing a million terrorists, after decrying our war on terror, into their defenseless free fire zones, now blames the US. Amazing.

Nothing says moral outrage like using the death of 51 innocent people for some edgy argument which doesn't even make remotely sense to begin with.

You, but other posters in this thread to an even greater extent, don't notice that that argument doesn't fly as anything more than a turd. Congrats on displaying it for the whole world to see.
    Last edited by Cyberowl; 2016-06-14 at 08:12 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    We should've Glass=Parkinglotted that entire region immediately after 9/11

Europe importing a million terrorists, after decrying our war on terror, into their defenseless free fire zones, now blames the US. Amazing.
    A million terrorists that come from areas YOU destabilised.
    Its 2016. If you're ignorant in this age of technology you have only yourself to blame.