Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Elune Made The Narru

Like the title says been reading around a lot and ppl are saying that Elune made the Narru meaning she is not the world soul. So is it said that she flat out made the Narru?

bruv, spoiler tags, do you even

i played the beta so i know stuff, but not everyone is

Elune created Xe'ra, not all the Naaru.

And even then Khadgar only said he "thinks" she did. It's entirely possible hes wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Revenge V View Post
    And even then Khadgar only said he "thinks" she did. It's entirely possible hes wrong.
    No X'era confirms that Elune created the Prime Naaru.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctirus View Post
    No X'era confirms that Elune created the Prime Naaru.
    That i did not know. Wowpedia only mentions that Khadgar thinks Elune created the Naaru. Which quest do they say that?
    Last edited by Revenge V; 2016-06-14 at 07:00 AM.

Seeing as you cannot spell naaru, you're probably not onto something.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Elune created Xe'ra, not all the Naaru.
    Elune created the prime naaru who gave birth to the smaller naaru. O'ros in the Exodar is a child of Xe'ra.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Eh no it didn't, it didn't mention Elune.
    Watch the cut-scene with X'era again and come back when you're properly informed.

Watch the cut-scene with X'era again and come back when you're properly informed.
    Are you talking about the cut-scene where X'era talks with the player character? Because the only thing they say that's close to that is "I am X'era, one of the first Naaru to be forged here during the great ordering of the cosmos."

Not really a fan of Elune being the end-all-be-all of the light. It seems to cheapen the faith that Human, Draenei, Dwarves, and Belves have. Besides, isnt Elune supposed to be a titan or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Elune created the prime naaru who gave birth to the smaller naaru. O'ros in the Exodar is a child of Xe'ra.
    Except not all Naaru spawned from one.

Elune is only believed to have created Xe'ra, O'ros being one of its offspring.

There are plenty of other Naaru who are not of Xe'ra. O'ros was called the last of its line for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Revenge V View Post
    Are you talking about the cut-scene where X'era talks with the player character? Because the only thing they say that's close to that is "I am X'era, one of the first Naaru to be forged here during the great ordering of the cosmos."
    I seem to have been mistaken. My bad

I seem to have been mistaken. My bad
    No biggie! I was just wondering if i had missed some recently added cut-scene.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Where does Xe'ra confirm that Elune made him? Gonna need a source on that. Like, a screenshot, because I watched the cinematic and he didn't mention Elune once.

Chronicle states that Naaru came into being as a result of shards of light being thrown into the cosmos after it's cataclysmic creation. If Blizzard were to change this into Elune creating the Naaru then Chronicle would already be retconned which does not seem likely.

I'm also not sure we have proof the Tears of Elune are actually Elune's since the other pillars of creation were named after the Titans and Elune isn't a Titan.

Stood in the Fire The5thVegetable's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    bruv, spoiler tags, do you even

i played the beta so i know stuff, but not everyone is
    Well, obviously his intentional misspelling of the word Naaru is meant to mislead people who read the title and make them not realise he's talking about the Naaru, with people clicking on the thread realising because of the context! Truly genius.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garfurion View Post
    Chronicle states that Naaru came into being as a result of shards of light being thrown into the cosmos after it's cataclysmic creation. If Blizzard were to change this into Elune creating the Naaru then Chronicle would already be retconned which does not seem likely.
    Not if Elune was one of those very very first sentient shards of light that came into being in the first place. A super-naaru of sorts.

I'm also not sure we have proof the Tears of Elune are actually Elune's since the other pillars of creation were named after the Titans and Elune isn't a Titan.
    Night elves gonna night elf. They named the artifacts.

Quote Originally Posted by Enthralled View Post
    Not if Elune was one of those very very first sentient shards of light that came into being in the first place. A super-naaru of sorts.

Night elves gonna night elf. They named the artifacts.
    if they named them, how did they know titan's names in first place?