Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Whelp... add 2 more to the list

Wir schaffen das! Multikulturalism!

*snipped*

Infracted for trolling
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-06-14 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Look at this guy talking about facts. Want facts? Your RIDICULOUS war on terror has spread terrorism all over the fucking shop. Your "real action for real men" has brought terrorism to places that had none. So take a good luck at what you did and shut the fuck up. We're in a worst spot now because of people like you.
    Can't fight ideologies with bombs. You guys are centuries back. Barbarians with cellphones.
    News flash idiot. Terrorist organizations existed before the Iraq war. Oppressive regimes killed hundreds of thousands of their OWN people due to their beliefs. There has never been and will never be a Muslim country that does not have a terrorist element in it, and that's been true far before George Bush. Even in our own moderate allies. You suppress the military capabilities of that ideology to save lives in the now. There will always be an element that will hate the West no matter how many we kill, But no, let them create an Islamic state, grow in power, form a fully functioning fighting force, all while suffering civilian casualties here in America and Europe because "our bombs cant hurt ideas." and then deal with a MUCH larger problem down the road.

Great idea your apparently superior education gave you!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by storyline View Post
    News flash idiot. Terrorist organizations existed before the Iraq war. Oppressive regimes killed hundreds of thousands of their OWN people due to their beliefs. There has never been and will never be a Muslim country that does not have a terrorist element in it, and that's been true far before George Bush. Even in our own moderate allies. You suppress the military capabilities of that ideology to save lives in the now. There will always be an element that will hate the West no matter how many we kill, But no, let them create an Islamic state, grow in power, form a fully functioning fighting force, all while suffering civilian casualties here in America and Europe because "our bombs cant hurt ideas." and then deal with a MUCH larger problem down the road.
    Ah be silent at once. There was no sectarianism in Iraq there was no major islamic terrorist presence inside Europe.
    Your ignorance is insulting. Go read a book for fuck's sake.

- - - Updated - - -

And after Vilendor gets infracted and hopefully banned he'll go around saying "hurrdurr communist mods banned me"

And after Vilendor gets infracted and hopefully banned he'll go around saying "hurrdurr communist mods banned me"
    I learn quickly. Why should i waste my time with delicately worded replies when the end result is a ban every time?
    I switched to the shocking tactics. If words can't wake up the masses mislead by you and the other muslim agents on this forum, then shock will
    Last edited by Vilendor; 2016-06-14 at 08:24 AM.

Ah be silent at once. There was no sectarianism in Iraq there was no major islamic terrorist presence inside Europe.
    Your ignorance is insulting. Go read a book for fuck's sake.
    Under Saddam's regime of Iraq, over 100,000 Kurdish Iraqi's were killed in one operation. Estimated 600,000 civilians executed. Estimated 85-125 civilian executions A DAY. Tell me more about no disputes between sub-groups again. I never said Europe. Unless you equate Turkey to being in Europe, though being directly north of Syria and only connected by a tiny land bridge, where yes, there has been Islamic terror within Turkey.

With zero facts, zero evidence, zero actual understanding of what we're talking about other than "BUT BUSH!!!", I believe a book might do YOU some good.

They should ban knives...wait.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    I learn quickly. Why should i waste my time with delicately worded replies when the end result is a ban every time?
    I switched to the shocking tactics. If words can't wake up the masses mislead by you and the other muslim agents on this forum, then shock will
    More than shock, it's disgust. You achieved nothing and you never will.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Germs View Post
    Arguing about a difference of 48 out of ~7,400,000,000.
    You're so edgy I cut myself while typing this post

Deleted
    Under Saddam's regime of Iraq, over 100,000 Kurdish Iraqi's were killed in one operation. Estimated 600,000 civilians executed. Estimated 85-125 civilian executions A DAY. Tell me more about no disputes between sub-groups again. I never said Europe. Unless you equate Turkey to being in Europe, though being directly north of Syria and only connected by a tiny land bridge, where yes, there has been Islamic terror within Turkey.

With zero facts, zero evidence, zero actual understanding of what we're talking about other than "BUT BUSH!!!", I believe a book might do YOU some good.
    That's because Saddam was a cruel dictator. God almighty.
    A dictator YOU supported and armed when you needed him by the way. That has nothing to do with Terrorism. Iraq was a secular state, had women and christians ministers. Go read a book instead of talking.

7+ Year Old Account
    Chew on this.

More than shock, it's disgust. You achieved nothing and you never will.
    If you are disgusted by the work of your protected species maybe stop protecting them

That's because Saddam was a cruel dictator. God almighty.
    A dictator YOU supported and armed when you needed him by the way. That has nothing to do with Terrorism. Iraq was a secular state, had women and christians ministers. Go read a book instead of talking.
    Thousands die in the Sunni Shiite in-fighting in Iraq, Afghanistan, and more. That has everything to do with religion, and nothing with a cruel dictator. All countries play Proxy-war, and I've already said I don't agree with supporting middle eastern countries like we have, though the arming of Iraq was in direct response to Iranian aggression in the region and the Iran Hostage Crisis of 1979-81. We are not 100% to blame for a radical ideology that has existed for a millennia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    If you are disgusted by the work of your protected species maybe stop protecting them
    I'm disgusted by the fact that you are allowed access to technology. You are the quintessence of the failures of freedom of speech.
    Words without content. Only ignorance and fear drive you. And this is in Europe in 2016.

- - - Updated - - -

Thousands die in the Sunni Shiite in-fighting in Iraq, Afghanistan, and more. That has everything to do with religion, and nothing with a cruel dictator. All countries play Proxy-war, and I've already said I don't agree with supporting middle eastern countries like we have, though the arming of Iraq was in direct response to Iranian aggression in the region and the Iran Hostage Crisis of 1979-81. We are not 100% to blame for a radical ideology that has existed for a millennia.
    I thought I told you to be silent and go read a book about it before replying again?

- - - Updated - - -
    I thought I told you to be silent and go read a book about it before replying again?
    I guess I've won.

Djalil, don't get your tracksuit in a twist, mate.

Deleted
    I guess I've won.
    As long as you go get an education about the topic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    Djalil, don't get your tracksuit in a twist, mate.
    Meh. I need a couple weeks off anyway

7+ Year Old Account
    Sad. He was arrested on Terror/jihad Charges 2 years ago. He should have been put down like a dog right then, for sure not allowed in the country or on the streets.

https://www.rt.com/news/346572-paris...ack-policeman/

This is a HOLY WAR, that Islam started, and has kept going for Centurys. Its a Death Cult, not a "religion"

Last edited by Dsc; 2016-06-14 at 08:56 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Germs View Post
    Arguing about a difference of 48 out of ~7,400,000,000.
    What is wong with you?

OT: I really hope we won't see more happening in that regard - especially with the European football championship going on. Makes France even more of a likely target. :/

I'm disgusted by the fact that you are allowed access to technology. You are the quintessence of the failures of freedom of speech. Words without content. Only ignorance and fear drive you. And this is in Europe in 2016.
    You support terrorism, protect terrorists, preach views from the middle ages and want to exterminate the native european population and i should be silenced? Words without content when you got to name dropping in your second comment? Classic Djalil

Just keep looking at that picture, i hope it will burn into your retina... yes, that's Europe 2016 and it's because of you and your kind. The time will come when you will answer for your sins and it's closer with every innocence victim murdered, just like these 2 now
    Last edited by Vilendor; 2016-06-14 at 09:16 AM.