Hidden artifact abilities?

Have the hidden artifact abilities been found for any of the specs yet? I've been looking around and can't find any of them.

Outlaw gets a movement speed buff from killing humanoids, I don't know of the other specs abilities.

Similar vein question - the dreadblades read "Grants the Curse of the Dreadblades ability, which lets you use finishers more rapidly... at a price."
    No info on wowhead. What's the benefit and downside?
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Duke View Post
    Similar vein question - the dreadblades read "Grants the Curse of the Dreadblades ability, which lets you use finishers more rapidly... at a price."
    every combo point generator grants 5 combo points but deal (i think) 5% of your max hp for ever finisher you do for 12 seconds (i think).
    I'ts not just safe, it's 40% safe.

Thanks! 10char
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Smeeh View Post
    every combo point generator grants 5 combo points but deal (i think) 5% of your max hp for ever finisher you do for 12 seconds (i think).
    5% of current HP, not max HP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Duke View Post
    If you didnt see any info, you didnt look that hard did you? Just check the artifact calculator bit. Or type that on wowhead search bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Smeeh View Post
    No, it lasts for 12 seconds, your builders give you 5 cp, and your finishers deal 5% of your current hp. With the artifact trait that can shadow cleave and heal you per target hit it's a flavor thing but isn't really anything to worry about.

In months of playing I've yet to see the sub or assassin artifact's do anything special so either it's really really hidden or they didn't even bother to do something lame like the combat one.

Quote Originally Posted by Wow View Post
    In months of playing I've yet to see the sub or assassin artifact's do anything special so either it's really really hidden or they didn't even bother to do something lame like the combat one.
    i think someone said something about the blacksmith in Valdisdall complimenting how well made the mut artifact was

i've only seen this happen once so i don't know if it had to do with the mob itself but after i killed a ghost in Val'Sharah with the fangs there was a little flash and the corpse took my appearance. only reason i point it out is because the artifact contains the soul of a ghost as well so idk if it has anything to do with that

If you grab the Cypher of Broken Bone hidden artifact for Mut when you damage enemies you hear the screams of i guess enemies that got there legs broken from the description of it. At first i thought i was going crazy but you do hear their souls screaming as you damage things. Its not really a hidden trait but cool nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyrze View Post
    If you grab the Cypher of Broken Bone hidden artifact for Mut when you damage enemies you hear the screams of i guess enemies that got there legs broken from the description of it. At first i thought i was going crazy but you do hear their souls screaming as you damage things. Its not really a hidden trait but cool nonetheless.
    I killed the npc that is said to drop it a few times it must be rng with some rng. Rng rare spawn and rng for it to drop unless I'm missing something on this.

You hurt my eyes with this text.
    Also, what are you saying?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    You hurt my eyes with this text.
    Also, what are you saying?
    Ok. Sorry for the run on sentence I was in a rush. If you get the rogue hidden artifact Cypher of Broken Bone it plays a sound effect of screams as you damage enemies. The description of the artifact says that whoever had it broke the legs of their victims so im assuming thats where the screams come from. Its not really a trait but i thought it was a nice addition.

Quote Originally Posted by Wow View Post
    I killed the npc that is said to drop it a few times it must be rng with some rng. Rng rare spawn and rng for it to drop unless I'm missing something on this.
    It can drop from any rare elite in dalaran sewers not just the Thieving Scoundrel. The drop chance seems pretty low though.

It can drop from any rare elite in dalaran sewers not just the Thieving Scoundrel. The drop chance seems pretty low though.
    Well that's even worse since I've killed a ton of anything lol.