Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    I don't know what difficulty you're playing, but in heroic they can't be interrupted, but can be stunned or gripped.
    Any AoE CC interrupts them.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god. This is pretty funny to see that this trash is so bad for everyone. Here's a simple solution for everyone, just get your mages to sheepspam the soul cleavers. Game over
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

I've found focus the banner man also makes it a bit smoother, without the stacking damage/health buff people rarely go down and everything melts.

Deleted
    Did progress 9 mnds ago

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wietje View Post
    Did progress 9 mnds ago
    mnds ?
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what difficulty you're playing, but in heroic they can't be interrupted, but can be stunned or gripped.
    Um, they absolutely can be interrupted. They can also be momentarily stunned by using Supernova from your Arcane Mages, or Dragon's Breath from Fire Mages, or Deep Freeze from a Frost Mage

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    But honestly, most of the groaning and issues on these trash packs are from players in the raid being AFK while they're pulled.
    QFT. I am not sure what it is about that trash room but half our raid was always AFK for some reason on just that pack. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Um, they absolutely can be interrupted. They can also be momentarily stunned by using Supernova from your Arcane Mages, or Dragon's Breath from Fire Mages, or Deep Freeze from a Frost Mage
    You can't use ordinary interrupts like rogue kick or DK mind freeze on the Umbral Supplicants. They have the silver shielded castbar.

Tyrant Velhari Strategy Guide
    Umbral Supplicants
    The corridor toward the Temple of Tyranny contains packs of several Umbral Supplicants. Players should mark one Supplicant to focus on, and chain single-target stuns and other incapacitating crowd-control effects as the marked Supplicant reaches 50% health. This should prevent - or at least drastically reduce - the amount of damage the raid takes from Unholy Aegis.

Deleted
    Not a bad idea to bloodlust and prepot on some of those since Velhari is reset easily.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can't use ordinary interrupts like rogue kick or DK mind freeze on the Umbral Supplicants. They have the silver shielded castbar.

Tyrant Velhari Strategy Guide
    Ah ya, I was speaking on the Soul Cleavers

- - - Updated - - -

also, you're talking about the supplicants, which don't appear till AFTER Socrethar

- - - Updated - - -

also, you're talking about the supplicants, which don't appear till AFTER Socrethar
    The person I responded to wasn't talking about Socrethar, though:

Quote Originally Posted by shinbout View Post
    Oh and btw, you are gonna have fun on trash to Tyrant if you got trouble on this xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    The guys who gain a 99% DR aren't really an issue. You need a lot of coordinated CC but you can chain interrupt them forever with 20 people. You can pull both packs simultaneously, ring + CDs and as long as they stay interrupted for 15s or so you just kill them all without an issue.

To add to that, you don't really need "A lot of coordinated CC". They appear in packs of max 5, and they are demons - a warlock can banish one and spam fear another, taking the amount of supplicants that can ever "go off" down to 3 at a time, which should never be an issue. One to be focused down by the raid, two that *might* pulse if there's zero other interrupts available; No coordination needed, just a warlock that can spam fear rather than dps.