10+ Year Old Account
    Seen it, liked it. Of course its not going to get an Oscar nod. Its a fkn videogame movie. I was entertained. Cant wait for the DarkPortal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chosenone1 View Post
    Officeboxmojo still didnt update china income,still on 144,7m right,its 169m now i think?

- - - Updated - - -

Trust me imax 3d will blow you away,watched in 2d and imax,omg the diffrence,imax is worth of money u pay
    I think they updated the total amount but not the actual numbers from each country

Quote Originally Posted by Keystonelite View Post
    I'm sorry, I'm just as much a fan of Star Wars as the next guy, but The Force Awakens aka A New Hope 2.0 was not original or clever. It was pretty much a clone of Episode IV and left me disappointed. I don't understand why people don't like the movie, nor do I really care. I enjoyed it, my friends who saw it with me enjoyed it. All I can do now is hope that they make more.

Sarcasm alert! If you read average view on Warcraft from American audience, it seems they have discerning taste. They like "deep" movies! Let "dumb" foreigners watch CGI spectacle while they are busy watching an animated fish looking for another animated fish..One guy even claimed Warcraft was for brain-dead audience

I dont see my country on list,croatia and few more

Quote Originally Posted by Tincjin View Post
    That has nothing to do with acting
    Of course it has. Your actors don't care for the script so much they cannot be arsed to put the stress properly. If your cast has different accents that is your problem again, because the same guy cannot be both 'Durotan' and 'Jurotan'.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Of course it has. Your actors don't care for the script so much they cannot be arsed to put the stress properly. If your cast has different accents that is your problem again, because the same guy cannot be both 'Durotan' and 'Jurotan'.

So Italy and Eye-taly can't be in same movie?

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    So Italy and Eye-taly can't be in same movie?

That would seriously pull me out of a film and be a negative mark for me. Unless the person saying eye-Taly has been established as speaking funny , it's bad.

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    Sarcasm alert! If you read average view on Warcraft from American audience, it seems they have discerning taste. They like "deep" movies! Let "dumb" foreigners watch CGI spectacle while they are busy watching an animated fish looking for another animated fish..One guy even claimed Warcraft was for brain-dead audience
    Lol, that was my bad, I thought you were being serious! Yeah...Finding Dory is already at a 94% or some shit on Rotten Tomatoes...apparently listening to Ellen Degeneres' voice for 90 minutes is actually enjoyable to some people.

Y'all can hate on "animated" films like that makes Americans stupid. But everyone here knows the first few minutes of UP were deeper than 90% of all movies in any genre.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    Y'all can hate on "animated" films like that makes Americans stupid. But everyone here knows the first few minutes of UP were deeper than 90% of all movies in any genre.
    Got that right. ^

Makes me wonder if an animated warcraft film would have been the better way to go. Both sides could have been played so much more effectively.

Deleted
    I don't know if it was posted but here are some Q&A from fans to D.J.
    http://io9.gizmodo.com/director-dunc...ion-1781663557

Quote Originally Posted by Biotec View Post
    But man the Alodi thing really really bugs me. Like, why make Alodi an old woman when Aegwynn could have filled that position much easier? It even would have made a lot more sense, being his mother and having built Karazhan herself. Spying on her son after she knew he was corrupted, revealing it to Khadgar so he could tell Lothar, giving him the key to fight Sargerus and Fel, all of that would have made a lot more sense with her.
    Yes! This is why I didn't understand that scene. Even if they'd just used the name "Aegwynn" I would've understood, but I did not know (and still don't) whoTF Alodi is/was (and that's aside from the cube weirdness).
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    That would seriously pull me out of a film and be a negative mark for me. Unless the person saying eye-Taly has been established as speaking funny , it's bad.
    Wow.......

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Yes! This is why I didn't understand that scene. Even if they'd just used the name "Aegwynn" I would've understood, but I did not know (and still don't) whoTF Alodi is/was (and that's aside from the cube weirdness).
    In the movie Antonidas explains that Alodi is an entity that lived before the Kirin-Tor and she's assumed to have had a similar role to what Medivh now has, a Guardian of Azeroth. She know about Medivh's corruption and she warns Khadgar of the imminent danger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin94 View Post
    In the movie Antonidas explains that Alodi is an entity that lived before the Kirin-Tor and she's assumed to have had a similar role to what Medivh now has, a Guardian of Azeroth. She know about Medivh's corruption and she warns Khadgar of the imminent danger.
    Wait that guy with glowing eyes was Antonidas? Teh fuq?

Quote Originally Posted by Awelon View Post
    Yes, very different from the videogame. Played by Toby Kebbell

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, very different from the videogame. Played by Toby Kebbell
    Well, everyday you learn something new. I thought that he was some senior ranking Kirin Tor mage. Perhaps he'll have more dialogue in the sequel then, Antonidas is quite interesting character.

I didn't catch that either. Maybe I was too focused on trying to figure out what the cube was and missed the explanation. I thought he said it was ancient technology and they didn't really know what it was.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Domcho View Post
    I love The Phantom Menace. Am I ill?

And for
    1. What's the explanation behind Orgrim Doomhammer being from the Frostwolf clan?
    2. Why are there brown Orcs. Didn't they all become green (even the ones who didn't drink from Mannoroth's blood) before entering Azeroth through the Dark Portal? I remember reading in Rise of the Horde that Durotan's skin started to turn green while they were still on Draenor even though none of the Frostwolves drank from the Pit Lord's blood.

I know a lot of stuff had to be changed because obviously you can't tell such a long story that's originally told in books and games in a 2 hour movie but I still can't accept the lore changes easily ;(
    You aren't alone. I still like The Phantom Menace too.

1: Explanation? Why does there need to be an explanation. He is a Frostwolf and has always been a Frostwolf in the movie canon. Ogrim and Durotan have grown up together as best friends, hunted together, did everything together. When Durotan became Chieftain, he asked Ogrim to be his second in command.

2: in the movie canon, the whole drinking of demon blood thing doesn't seem to have happened. There is just the Fel. Orcs turn green when exposed to the Fel. The longer the exposure, the more green. One can also be turned green quickly by direct infusion of the Fel as Gul'dan did to Blackhand. Not all orcs have been exposed to the Fel for very long. The Frostwolves, for example, have lived in relative exclusion from other orcs up in Frostfite Ridge. They haven't been exposed to the Fel. Not until arriving at the Horde camp at the beginning of the movie. There are orcs of other clans that are mostly brown but just have a hint of green.

Quote Originally Posted by Awelon View Post
    All of the Kirin Tor had glowing eyes didn't they? Of course the leader is Antonidas

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thontor View Post

2: in the movie canon, the whole drinking of demon blood thing doesn't seem to have happened. There is just the Fel. Orcs turn green when exposed to the Fel. The longer the exposure, the more green. One can also be turned green quickly by direct infusion of the Fel as Gul'dan did to Blackhand. Not all orcs have been exposed to the Fel for very long. The Frostwolves, for example, have lived in relative exclusion from other orcs up in Frostfite Ridge. They haven't been exposed to the Fel. Not until arriving at the Horde camp at the beginning of the movie. There are orcs of other clans that are mostly brown but just have a hint of green.
    I feel like people are jumping the gun on this. Blood drinking could still very well have happened. But Fel infusion makes sense as an alternative, considering Gul'dan probably doesn't have access to any more blood.