Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

10+ Year Old Account
    So, I wonder whats up with Popplio learning Disarming voice? Chance of Water/Fairy special attacker intesifying?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    So, ever heard of that theory that the Alola starters are based on a group of circus performers? Rowlet being the ringleader, Litten being the fire hoop jumping tiger, and Popplio being the clown/ball seal?

Well, Grubbin swings from is String Shot like an acrobat.
    Btw, Grubbin is such a great name.

---

Oh wait, Circus?

PENDULUM CONFIRMED!

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    So, I wonder whats up with Popplio learning Disarming voice? Chance of Water/Fairy special attacker intesifying?
    Popplio's stat lvl 6 when leveling to 7 :

Quote Originally Posted by tahuun View Post
    oh wait, circus?

Pendulum confirmed!
    egao intensifies

Last edited by 4KhazModan; 2016-06-14 at 05:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Popplio's stat lvl 6 when leveling to 7 :
    Well, I mean woo for possible special Water starter, but looks like it might not be the Water/Fighting like people thought it was.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Deleted
    Is anyone else super excited after that? Character customization is back, new pokemon, some scenery, UI changes.

I am pretty damn excited...I was trying not to see too many new pokemon, cos I want it to be a surprise (more or less) but then I went on the official site and saw that new vid with the bug. Even though it's not amazing spoils, a part of me still went nooooo!- oh well what is it? xD

Yungoos' face is amazing and I love it, and I have already chosen a name for the bird, but I'm not sharing... =p

The music and the new UI are AMAZING.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    egao intensifies

[IMG]http://67.media.tumblr.com/841e49364117a765317ae97f0277b293/tumblr_o00gr72AQX1tgd8fxo1_500.gif[IMG]
    Otanoshimi wa kore kara da!

The new FFA is better. The winner is decided for each pkm he kills and each of his pkm is still alive.

So if you all focus one guy, you're risking giving a kill to someone else.

Plus if you want the regular FFA, you can still do that like we're doing it in ORAS.

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber Lemur View Post
    Is anyone else super excited after that? Character customization is back, new pokemon, some scenery, UI changes.

I am pretty damn excited...I was trying not to see too many new pokemon, cos I want it to be a surprise (more or less) but then I went on the official site and saw that new vid with the bug. Even though it's not amazing spoils, a part of me still went nooooo!- oh well what is it? xD

Yungoos' face is amazing and I love it, and I have already chosen a name for the bird, but I'm not sharing... =p
    I think the fans are pretty excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Otanoshimi wa kore kara da!

Yuya so good at EGAO he not only spreads it to other dimensions, he spreads it to other franchises.

Deleted
    [IMG]https://33.media.tumblr.com/e4e7247dbc33f400b10f846789d85d3e/tumblr_nkjeblQm6Q1tugdt2o8_500.gif[IMG]

Yuya so good at EGAO he not only spreads it to other dimensions, he spreads it to other franchises.
    I say, keikaku doori.
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2016-06-14 at 05:37 PM.

I wonder how many Pokémon we will get in this Games.

I say, keikaku doori.
    Now if only Reiji could spread the DDDs to the TCG....

I doubt the goose pkm is a pre-evo for Zangoose because the color theme doesn't match at all and the abilities are incompatible.

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    Now if only Reiji could spread the DDDs to the TCG....
    Structure deck next year. If mega-tins D/D/D s won't be Temujin and Alexander, I will be saaaad.

Back on the topic, the moment I will access character customization in Sun/Moon I'm gonna change the gangsta-wannabe diaper-pants for something more chill-outish, like the shorts Hau is wearing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    I doubt the goose pkm is a pre-evo for Zangoose because the color theme doesn't match at all and the abilities are incompatible.
    Color theme can change drastically and abilities may swap with evo. Although I think myself, that it probably won't be Zangoose so it's just a little theory on the side. :P
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2016-06-14 at 05:46 PM.

Structure deck next year. If mega-tins D/D/D s won't be Temujin and Alexander, I will be saaaad.
    Well, the SD was supposed to come out sooner but they switched the TCG release with the Felgrand SD because they wanna make bank off of the Blue Eyes hype.

Back to Pokemon though, cool to see Meagearna with special attacking version of Moxie

Deleted
    Well, the SD was supposed to come out sooner but they switched the TCG release with the Felgrand SD because they wanna make bank off of the Blue Eyes hype.

Back to Pokemon though, cool to see Meagearna with special attacking version of Moxie
    I know and it makes me sad (even though I'm dragons fan). :/

Khaz, do you think Stakeout is going to work only for the turn the opponents mon is switched in or will the Yungoos "remember" the switch in and it will stay empowered till one of them leaves the field?

A better special version of Moxie. It gives the boost when ANY Pokemon is KOed in ANY way : Ally in Double, Weather, Status condition, Entry Hazard.

For StakeOut, it works when a pokemon come after a U-Turn or Volt-Switch for exemple.

Deleted

Not sure if it was on the site before.