3 4.11%

1 1.37%

3 4.11%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    5/10
    i liked her a lot during wc3.
    but she's so damn underdeveloped and really acting like she's on her period 24/7 in WoW.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    @Zulkhan hi ya mate!
    @Arafal123 lmfao
    @Highwhale a first timer?! Welcome!

7+ Year Old Account
    nominating falstad because dwarfs are awesome, and gryphon riding dwarfs are even more awesome.

Formerly known as Arafal

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    We haven't had a random character since ... forever. All of the characters are ones you players nominated.

Of course, you can always look at the list, and come only for the Days that interest you?
    Oh no, sorry if it came out wrong, I'm really enjoying all the conversations. Just find it sad how WoW keeps dragging down many of the popular RTS characters (at least for my rating anyway :P).
    Last edited by Littlepwny; 2016-06-14 at 05:00 PM.

7/10

She was a good character in WC3, despite that she is quite a slow supporting hero herself. She's basically the face of the night elves, and represented them as the aggressors when she first encoutnered the orcs and humans in Ashenvale. I do think its a little hotheaded on her side to take them on without even trying tor eason with them first, but I guess losing Cenarius to them is enough for her to be that outraged. She's quite a good leader while leading the battles herself, while in WoW she's just sitting in the Temple of Moon most of the time not doing much at all. I do think it was foolish of her to free Illidan, even while both Malfurion and the Wardens were against it, even going as far as to slay them all. And yet I've never seen her punished for it, while freeing Illidan caused a lot of night elves to lose their lives.

In WoW she kinda got butchered by acting so impatience during that Alliance scenario, making Varian look like the hero. Other then saving Eranikus in Moonglade, she hasn't really done anything worthwhile in WoW. It was good to see her fight against the Horde during SoO though, her Starfalling a group of orcs felt kinda nostalgic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepwny View Post
    Oh no, sorry if it came out wrong, I'm really enjoying all the conversations. Just find it sad how WoW keeps dragging down many of the popular RTS characters (at least for my rating anyway :P).
    What are you sorry for man? That was a suggestion I would have done myself if I wasn't the one running the show. Nothing came out wrong.

Actually, I was thinking the same thing while reading all the comments, and that it appears like a general notion among the fans how much underdevelopment the WCIII crew tends to suffer.

Pretty good character in W3, not so much in WoW, but it doesn't mean they are not going to user her later on. We'll see.

Nominating Thoras Trollbane. Needs one more nomination before dropping.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    written into a corner where nearly everything happening to her is an embarrassing failure and by extent a blemish on the otherwise proud night elves, seriously you need to be lectured by varian and goblin shredders sneak up on you? not to mention her blaming the Horde player for Malfurion going full retard in the legion beta. I liked her a crap ton more in WC3 where she atleast got the job done, and didn't look like she got suplexed into one of those shitty fake jewelry kiosks you would find at your local mall.

ill give her a 6/10 for future potential in legion
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Pretty good character in W3, not so much in WoW, but it doesn't mean they are not going to user her later on. We'll see.

Nominating Thoras Trollbane. Needs one more nomination before dropping.
    That would buy him 5 more days, unless a third person nominated him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    l

ill give her a 6/10 for future potential in legion
    isn't she just bitching and then giving fragment of pillar to legion ? seems all that awaits on horizon is more fail

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Pluses:
    +Appearance
    +Elune's chosen
    +Taking part in important events
    +Adopting Shandris
    +Frostsabers

Minuses:
    -Obsessed with Malfurion
    -Freeing Illidian
    -She's rather poor leader and makes poor decisions (However she surprises me in Legion)
    -Performance in War Crimes
    -Seems that she doesn't get much development at the start of Legion and it's sad
    -Being classified as a priest class often when she's clearly more balance druid/hunter + priest hybrid.

In the end, there's one minus more so 4/10.

Funny that you mention W3 - I've started playing because of this game but urgh, I can't stand the gameplay. If it was more simple / less tiring to handle everything and/or combined with HoMM-styled gameplay then I would play through it all but now I'm giving up at the part when Arthas reaches Northrend.

I'm giving Hamuul a chance.
    enter
    type "whoseyourdaddy" and "Iseedeadpeople". Enjoy your story. Oh, remember to turn them off at the mission with waking the bear druids, you can't kill even a single one even if they're enemies and you'll be stopped a few times by spiders.

- - - Updated - - -

9/10/. Normally I'd have given her a bit less, like for Malfurion, but here I see the hate of some people, so I have to counter-balance.

Now, I liked her, she hardened along millenia yet remained faithful to Malfurion for 10k years while he was mostly asleep. Some people can't remain faithful to others for a few months.

That being said... due to some of the novels, just as Malfurion, she lost points. In some, like War of the Ancients, she's mostly a prize to be won between the competition between brothers, in Stomrage it's great till the end where she clings to Malfurion crying.
    And then, worst of all, the Varian High King trials that made me deduct points for everyone involved. Where someone fighting guerilla warfare for 10k years, great with traps and using archers and archery wants to bust into a fortified position to go into melee with orcs in a sacred temple.... That was not Tyrande. That was a horrible bullshit made to make Varian look great. I prefer to think the High King trials didn't exist, just the same as I do with Me'dan.
    I liked her a lot in War Trials, Christie Golden really manages to write her well. She was also quite good in Wolfheart except that of course it was a book about Varian and the worgen so the spotlight had to be taken at one point. She was ok in Stormrage until the final chapters when she becomes some damsell in distress somehow through a total flip of everything in the story.

I nominate Hamuul.

Deleted
    Heads up, folks: Tomorrow's game is running few hours late, unless someone volunteers to make the poll.

If anyone is interested, please PM.

Deleted
    What are you sorry for man? That was a suggestion I would have done myself if I wasn't the one running the show. Nothing came out wrong.

Actually, I was thinking the same thing while reading all the comments, and that it appears like a general notion among the fans how much underdevelopment the WCIII crew tends to suffer.
    That has to be mostly because the RTS story seems to have translated poorly into the MMO for some reason. And since no Warcraft RTS was developed in parallel, it kept dragging characters down. Instead of building characters based on their own acomplishments, Blizzard has built them by lowering everyone else a step.

For example, Varian: made Tyrande look impatient and stupid, made the Council of the 3 Hammers look ineffective and bitching, made Onyxia look like a whelp.
    Garrosh: made the Alliance look stupid at every turn, summoned some superweapon even when he was about to lose many battles (Molten Shamans, Mana bomb, kraken, magnataurs, blowing up a mountain etc).
    Anduin: made both the Alliance and Horde seem like idiots, the player included.

She was awesome in WC3 so I'll pretend wow never happened and give her 10/10.

Nominating Arugal.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Nvm then, just a misunderstanding from my part.

That would buy him 5 more days, unless a third person nominated him.
    One more vote for my boy Thoras then.

9/10

I liked her more in WCIII. She seemed stronger och more capable then. Still she is an interesting character and warcraft wouldn't be the same without her, or at least the Night Elves. Its going to be interesting to see how Tyrande and Malfurion react to Illidan and his demon hunters. Hopefully Illidan will let go of Tyrande and get it together with Maiev instead ^^

One vote for Vanessa Vancleef

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinraye View Post
    9/10

I liked her more in WCIII. She seemed stronger och more capable then. Still she is an interesting character and warcraft wouldn't be the same without her, or at least the Night Elves. Its going to be interesting to see how Tyrande and Malfurion react to Illidan and his demon hunters. Hopefully Illidan will let go of Tyrande and get it together with Maiev instead ^^

One vote for Vanessa Vancleef
    You know, I always thought that Illidan would make a nice couple with lady Vashj, they fitted together somewhat. Pity we killed her.

Also, yes, our Alliance bears fruits. As in animal bears with fruits @Kalecgos the Spellweaver, me and Sinraye are not actually allied... *cough* nooo sir.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    You know, I always thought that Illidan would make a nice couple with lady Vashj, they fitted together somewhat. Pity we killed her.
    .... demon elf x snake monster hentai much?

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    No, I thought of that because Vashj loved her queen yet when Illidan asked for help she came out of the sea and was like "senpai Illidan, I'm with you :3 " almost instantly. She even followed him to a planet that was preety much a desert when she was a water creature. What did Illidan do for her in return? Nothing. So I always thought that's why the only logical explanation was that Vashj loved Illidan.

At the point when Vashj joined Illidan, he was a half-elf half demon, but he didn't have power to offer more than anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    @Snowraven is kidding, he means Kael'thas + Vashj. So.. tsundere loli + snake monster hentai