Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberthug32 View Post
    Will Demon hunter be included?? It was during the test on beta ;-)
    No, people will get access to it probably 2-4 of weeks before release, it is far too buggy for them to release it this early.

Bring back the hide head, cloak and shoulder options outside of transmog. its going to be irritating as hell during rp constantly equipping and unequpping a mask for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    No, people will get access to it probably 2-4 of weeks before release, it is far too buggy for them to release it this early.
    I know, I played on Rebirth for a few months, I have seen how awesome it was

Umm, if it's buggy shouldn't they make it available immediately on the PTR since that's what the PTR is for?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Kinda what the PTR is for. Public testing to iron out any bugs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yaaaas bitc yaaasss!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    So if i have Loremaster and completed all the quest in the game (hypothetically) do i have to level up an alt to get the new mail/plate items from low level quests or will i have them already for completion of loremaster and such

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberthug32 View Post
    Will Demon hunter be included?? It was during the test on beta ;-)
    The pre-expansion patch will contain things like class changes and the new transmog system. A couple of weeks after it is released, the Demon Hunters, Broken Shore event, and demon invasions will be unlocked. The demon invasions will get more intense as time goes on.

This is from an interview last week so no no demon hunters at pre-patch launch.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Umm, if it's buggy shouldn't they make it available immediately on the PTR since that's what the PTR is for?
    More like broken animations and some abilities not doing things 100% as described. They also have NEVER done a class on a PTR patch. If you wan't to know what they feel like as a playable class it is like having a combat / outlaw rogue mixed with a monk and a dash of old demonology warlocks but also have a free unlimited engineering glider every time they jump.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it comes out on the PTR I wouldn't really call it 'Releasing'

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedelmo View Post
    If it comes out on the PTR I wouldn't really call it 'Releasing'
    The Demon Hunter itself needs a lot of tweaking still though, that is what I was saying not the other stuff.

Is it up already?

More like broken animations and some abilities not doing things 100% as described. They also have NEVER done a class on a PTR patch. If you wan't to know what they feel like as a playable class it is like having a combat / outlaw rogue mixed with a monk and a dash of old demonology warlocks but also have a free unlimited engineering glider every time they jump.
    It has to be tested somehow since it's becoming available before Legion.

Plus I don't care about testing it personally, I got Wardrobe stuff to test. But it seems to me if there are still DH problems, make them available on the PTR sooner rather than later.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
    So if i have Loremaster and completed all the quest in the game (hypothetically) do i have to level up an alt to get the new mail/plate items from low level quests or will i have them already for completion of loremaster and such
    From what I've read you have to do it FOUR times to unlock each armour type.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrajin View Post
    Bring back the hide head, cloak and shoulder options outside of transmog. its going to be irritating as hell during rp constantly equipping and unequpping a mask for example.
    and having to click escape go to inferface, display, is faster then a "remove helm" macro or just dragging it into your bag?

and god what is with all the people saying "is it up on PTR now?" like an they not read the first line of the post?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Depending on stability, we might have patch in as soon as two weeks, but no more than a month. Incredible news.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, they're gutting and screwing over scribes again?

This is my shocked face.

glyph system being removed altogether? damn, first time seeing it

the fact they still list "Interface options have changed and been further streamlined." as a feature for pruning half of the essential UI options and forcing users to install mods just to control base Ui functions is still ridiculous. they need to just say "we pruned the UI for no reason because we really love pruning for sake of pruning, and oh btw we did same thing to character stats panel too"

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    It has to be tested somehow since it's becoming available before Legion.

Plus I don't care about testing it personally, I got Wardrobe stuff to test. But it seems to me if there are still DH problems, make them available on the PTR sooner rather than later.
    It could I guess, it would help people get it out of their systems and let the real DH players play them lol. As we know many people don't stick with the new class and end up bailing on them over an old main so this could help with that influx we will get.