Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Also, every other dps kept their dispell/decurse spells, Elemental didn't.
    Mages lost theirs too.

Edit: Actually I just double checked and Shaman still have theirs. So what are you talking about?
    Last edited by Antilurker77; 2016-06-14 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by binkenstein View Post
    Don't ask that. Ask some better questions like why they went with a Lightning focused artifact, or whether the intention is to react to many of the procs we have or not (fyi PotM, Volcanic Inferno, Elemental Focus can all be effectively ignored)
    Do we still not care about Elemental Focus even with the 4pc?

lol knowing blizz the 20% increase will be to the bonus not the overall damage making it give 12.5% increased damage to next spells, not 30%. calling it now. haha shamans are op, we need more nerfs

Damn.. Blizzard, back at it again with the ele nerfs.

"Lightning Bolt
    Hurls a bolt of lightning at the target, dealing [ 1 + 150% 130% of Spell Power ] Nature damage. Generates 8 Maelstrom. Shaman - Elemental Spec. 40 yd range. Instant."
    Huh?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by whyabadi View Post
    "Lightning Bolt
    Hurls a bolt of lightning at the target, dealing [ 1 + 150% 130% of Spell Power ] Nature damage. Generates 8 Maelstrom. Shaman - Elemental Spec. 40 yd range. Instant."
    Huh?
    it's an error on mmo-c's side

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Also, every other dps kept their dispell/decurse spells, Elemental didn't.
    Purge & Cleanse Spirit remain
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmanmao View Post
    Do we still not care about Elemental Focus even with the 4pc?
    Nope. It was barely marginal with a base 20% EF, but they halved it so with the set bonus it's now 20%. May have to re-check later on, but I suspect LvB cd use > EF optimisation still
    Quote Originally Posted by whyabadi View Post
    "Lightning Bolt
    Huh?
    MMOC data mining issues, again. At this stage I'd be surprised if the correct cast time for Lightning Bolt is referenced.

Sears the target with fire, causing (87.5%80% of Spell power) Fire damage and then an additional (328.125%300% of Spell power) Fire damage over 15 sec. Maelstrom increases duration up to 100%.
    Frost Shock Chills the target with frost, causing (60%52% of Spell power) Frost damage and reducing the target's movement speed by 50% for 5 sec. Maelstrom increases damage and duration up to 100%.
    Lightning Bolt Hurls a bolt of lightning at the target, dealing (150%130% of Spell power) Nature damage.
    Generates 8 Maelstrom.

Why do they keep nerfing ele every build but aren't touching enh? Are we OP without knowing it again?

Quote Originally Posted by pixelated senpai View Post
    Damn.. Blizzard, back at it again with the ele nerfs.
    Meanwhile firemage keep getting a massive buffs. Fireball buffed from 170>200% SP, Inferno Blast 120>140% SP, Pyroblast 400>430% SP. I don't even...

Deleted
    They are really hardnerfing elem and continue to not touch to enhance... with an UP for enhance Blooderfist. ( Gathering of the Maelstrom Boulderfist
    Boulderfist
    Rockbiter generates an additional 1 Maelstrom.
    Weapons of the Elements Increases damage dealt by Flametongue, Rockbiter
    Boulderfist
    Boulderfist
    Rockbiter, and Frostbrand by 3%.)

I know blizzard don't want to see elem in Legion... PLay enhance!

- - - Updated - - -

wtf is this new shit lavaburst song?

Deleted
    That's what you get for endlessly preaching shit how fine Elemental will be after tuning.

Now mechanics and numbers suck - nothing changes.

I might regret asking this, but I'm considering making my shaman my main for Legion(RIP ret) and I'm leaning toward elemental at the moment. I raided as elemental in Wrath and Cata, so I'm not completely inexperienced, but I've been out of it for 2 expansions now. How fun is elemental for PvE content for people who have been playing it for years? I'm not that concerned with the damage as long as it's viable, I want something fun to play.

Remenber Demo in WOD? The spec was nerfed on porpose(devs admited it) to drive ppl out of it so its paved the way to give Meta do DHs. Wonder if they arent doing the same for Shamans so DPS shamans go enchantment and its one spec less for them to balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    Remenber Demo in WOD? The spec was nerfed on porpose(devs admited it) to drive ppl out of it so its paved the way to give Meta do DHs. Wonder if they arent doing the same for Shamans so DPS shamans go enchantment and its one spec less for them to balance.
    And it would be almost acceptable... almost, if not for the fact that ele was/is shit from the start of WoD AND swapping from caster to melee is far larger change than a warlock changing spec - especially considering raid roles

if blizzard would even admit anything...
    Last edited by Shauren; 2016-06-15 at 09:17 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Granted i am also a tad peeved but the nerfs are so minimal it would hardly be noticed. (I dont think at least)

Thing that i find more disheartening is the fact that nothing is again being adressed and that is the saddest part. I get it tune the number sure makes sense but why tune them down to the point of making them useless again. Is it so hard for the to keep our Single Target damage competative or even good at this point?

Knew this would happen as all of our AOE talents/Abilities havnt been touched...again. GG Bliz on forcing us into becoming AOE machines again with no raid utility and no actual place in a raid, AGAIN. SO SO SAD!

Deleted
    I think it remains poor balancing.

Icefury becomes less and less useful with frostshok so i don't know why they are not changing this talent.

LB makes less and less damage it and it also reduces our single target but also the impact of our artifact.

Flameshok is a reduce of the multitarget spread potential

I m agree with gambit998 whe he is saying that they want we are multitarget class. I think they ll nerf lava burst for the next patch you ll see... i m very
    mad

- - - Updated - - -

+ did you see the new Lavaburst song? it is horrible!

They give +10 to 20% a lot of mage spell... but be honest flameshok is totally op and isane... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k98mh8yCHMM
    Last edited by mmoc3a9a24da0f; 2016-06-15 at 10:50 AM.

Elemental Fusion talent, does it diminish the benefit of Echo of the Elements or enhance? I can't quite work it out.

EDIT - or does it in fact diminish the benefit of Ancestral Swiftness as more instant cast procs don't benefit from haste? No idea.
    Last edited by Hivey; 2016-06-15 at 01:00 PM.

Deleted
    Ancestral swiftness is the same as the live. We thinked it was buffed because give 5% haste more but we lost our 5% masteries and hast bonus passiv