7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    No, that's not how it goes lol

Mick Jagger is the prime icon for a womanizer and stud, who fucked generations of chicks, yet he was bisexual.
    Same can be said about Bowie, who had a period of bisexual experimentation, but was hetero after all.
    I wonder if it was Mick that put him off?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Who said that I or anyone else doesn't understand that?

Maybe people are just interested in facts and truth's?
    Such a strange concept?
    False conclusions lead to false results. No matter what it is, crime is no exception.
    So what would be your conclusions?

If he is gay, how does that matter?
    If he is not gay, how does that matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    It's a little sad and ironic that bisexuals -like you- don't always get taken seriously by gays and lesbians because you're not necessarily acting it, thus the bi erasure

The LGBT community can be so divisive itself, and this latest happening is no different, queer muslims aren between a rock and a hard place sometimes.
    this is true. Many bisexuals, or transexuals, and many lesbians and gays feel left out by the LGBT community. and this is an issue they have to take.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    I wonder if it was Mick that put him off?
    Bowie's wife Angie discovering them in bed together could have broke the camels back lol
    At least that's what she said.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    So what would be your conclusions?

If he is gay, how does that matter?
    If he is not gay, how does that matter?
    Since we have no investigations concluded yet, I have no conclusion.
    I make one, when I know the facts presented by the FBI.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted

To hillary voters

I would never also vote on trump

Deleted
    Just read somewhere this guy was actually gay. Is that true?

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Just read somewhere this guy was actually gay. Is that true?
    We don't know. Its does not matter, either.

Bowie's wife Angie discovering them in bed together could have broke the camels back lol
    At least that's what she said.

- - - Updated - - -

Since we have no investigations concluded yet, I have no conclusion.
    I make one, when I know the facts presented by the FBI.
    So just no chance of a discussion then, under any circumstances. Why even post bro?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    So just no chance of a discussion then, under any circumstances. Why even post bro?
    We have discussed already. Sorry if you're late to that party portion.
    Pick up the gavel and continue with the next batch of people coming in instead?
    I for my part gonna take care of the more pleasant aspects of the evening now. Dinner, and chillin with the woman watching a couple shows.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    It's a little sad and ironic that bisexuals -like you- don't always get taken seriously by gays and lesbians because you're not necessarily acting it, thus the bi erasure

The LGBT community can be so divisive itself, and this latest happening is no different, queer muslims aren between a rock and a hard place sometimes.
    That's because they are human, just like everyone else. Humans have a good chance of fighting similar people for the Dumbest reasons.

It's why I take solace that atleast the potential for anyone of us to be pricks to some degree proves we are all essentially the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    That's because they are human, just like everyone else. Humans have a good chance of fighting similar people for the Dumbest reasons.

It's why I take solace that atleast the potential for anyone of us to be pricks to some degree proves we are all essentially the same.
    No, you're a Scarab Lord. You're a god amongst men, an achievement vanilla in taste and.....nvm that, wrong forum! ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I think "human" is a conditioned state of mind. You are told what a "human" is supposed to act like, or you see how "humans" act in the world. I also think all of that is mutable. To the extent that all ideas you do not take personally, you can look past and change. The issue is we are told by society to take everything personally, and emotionally. Let's not forget that "sanity" has no clear definition outside of what we as society all agree is "sane"; It is a consensus, and that consensus changes as society does.

But than again most will probably think I am pretty weird/strange.
    Yeah, but in a positive way! *pats*

We have discussed already. Sorry if you're late to that party portion.
    Pick up the gavel and continue with the next batch of people coming in instead?
    I for my part gonna take care of the more pleasant aspects of the evening now. Dinner, and chillin with the woman watching a couple shows.
    Oh it's cool or whatever. It's just odd that we have gone back and forth like 10 times without you actually answering me. Sort of odd behavior but, meh, it's the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    So this guy was gay?
    They don't know. They only know he had been to the bar before and used at least 2 gay-based dating apps to talk to gay men.

There will be a more definitive answer once they look at the chat logs on those apps or if anyone who has had relations with him comes forward.

He could have been gay, or he could have been using the app and hanging around the club because this wasn't a spur of the moment decision. His horrific bodycount does imply some element of pre-planning, and familiarity with the setting.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    As with everything about Bowie, it was Lou Reed's doing.
    Lol. Could be.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Boy did I hit a soft spot.

But no worries, less than a year before you can find someone else to hate other than Obama.
    Im sure Ill hate Obama until the day I die. He will never be like Bush and gracefully bow out of the spotlight when he is out of office. He's too much of a narcissist and has to be on camera every second he gets. And Im sure he will be on every liberal talk show and late night show multiple times to give us his opinion on everything even though we dont want to hear it. There are rumors he also wants to run for Ban Ki Moon's office too, and hopefully by then we will have withdrawn from the UN and kicked them out of our country

- - - Updated - - -

Funny on that note is, that G.W. Bush too did not use the term for most of his Presidency either.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you seen the whole Press conference? Apparently not, else you wouldn't ask.
    No, he used even better terms like Axis of Evil to describe entire countries run by and infested with terrorists

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Im sure Ill hate Obama until the day I die. He will never be like Bush and gracefully bow out of the spotlight when he is out of office. He's too much of a narcissist and has to be on camera every second he gets.
    Wait, a Trump supporter doesn't like this? Narcissism is Trump's dominant quality. You are a curious bag of inconsistencies aren't you? What other cognitive distortions are bouncing around inside that head of yours?
    Last edited by Eviscero; 2016-06-14 at 11:08 PM.

Okay, let's try that again from another approach.
    Did you check the comments on that Youtube page? They're almost all running away into one direction. That isn't helpful.
    "gay on gay crime" "false flag event".
    Denial of terror attack. It's all there.
    Would you call that productive?
    Ignoring the investigation results already released, and the still additional ongoing investigations?
    The 'legit news' you get on your television are now also broadcasting the same speculations of the video.
    We're aware it's always been about reasoning and evidence. But all media still speculate, they lay out what they get from another source; no matter internet, tv, youtube. We still report speculations whether it's right or not. And using youtube comments as your defense is definitely productive.