Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    The dungeons aren't going away. They are simply less accessible.
    If people want to experience them, they can look for a group.

Really, I'd understand this argument if they'd do this with every dungeon. But just two? That's not much to ask.
    Considering it reduces the number of dungeons for your regular player from an already paltry 10 dungeons down to 8, yes, I'd say that's a really dumb decision.

8 was the number of dungeons we had in Warlords and that was already far, far too few.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    There's 9 dungeons...
    That's very few.

There's 9 dungeons...
    Actually, there's 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Why are they making AQ20 reset on a daily basis all of a sudden?
    I figure it's just for consistency, there's nothing else in the game that resets every 3 days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    That's very few.
    Not sure if serious.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    With the amount of nethershards needed for all the transmogs and the amount you get per invasion event there is no way you only get about a month. Way to little time.
    Also. There is items in Hellfire for the DH. No way they will get only 3-4 attempts.
    they already confirmed DH will come a couple of weeks after the prepatch.

Not sure if serious.
    I'm deadly serious. 8 is simply not sufficient. It wasn't enough in Warlords and it's not enough now.

10 at launch with another to come in 7.1 and possibly more during the patch cycle isn't too bad. It's not as many as I'd like at launch, but remains to be seen how they go.

If Mythic+ proves as popular on live as it is on beta, expect much more focus on dungeon development.

I'm deadly serious. 8 is simply not sufficient. It wasn't enough in Warlords and it's not enough now.
    There isnt 8, there are 10 with confirmation that theyll add more throughout the expac.

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    did they confirm couple of weeks?

pretty sure I've just seen Pre-patch...something something..."and then later on broken shore and DH will become available"

nowhere have I seen them confirming 2 weeks.
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

Considering it reduces the number of dungeons for your regular player from an already paltry 10 dungeons down to 8, yes, I'd say that's a really dumb decision.

8 was the number of dungeons we had in Warlords and that was already far, far too few.

That's very few.
    But there are 10 dungeons. No matter how the dungeons are gated behind something, that is not going to reduce the number.
    If the average player is fine with 8 dungeons, yay.
    If the average player wants 10 dungeons, the average player will work to unlock the other two.

They are asking for a premade group, not your firstborn child.

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    Yes. Which makes my theory even stronger. Patch coming out start of july. Dh coming mid july whith invasion giving us 6 weeks as someone mentioned earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Kjanaprik View Post
    did they confirm couple of weeks?

pretty sure I've just seen Pre-patch...something something..."and then later on broken shore and DH will become available"

nowhere have I seen them confirming 2 weeks.
    Yes, it has been confirmed in one of the interviews on friday. Don't want to look it up again, but the wording was something like "pre patch with system changes, a couple of weeks later Dh and Broken Shore."

Frankly I am glad they are locking those two dungeons behind Mythic. I can already see the forums now full of assfucks screeching about them being too hard or unrewarding or just upp'ing queue times for no reason. A bit excited about PTR too.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Yes, it has been confirmed in one of the interviews on friday. Don't want to look it up again, but the wording was something like "pre patch with system changes, a couple of weeks later Dh and Broken Shore."
    that is assuming the pre-patch is 4 weeks long, since it says 2 weeks after pre-patch, not 2 weeks before legion launch.

But I have seen "couple" being used interchangeably with "few" instead of "2" so dno.

Either way, I'm content with ptr as of now
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    There isnt 8, there are 10 with confirmation that theyll add more throughout the expac.
    There's also the tiny little fact that we haven't had that many launch 5 mans since WotLK.

Deleted
    10 dungeons for the first tier is more than enough.

Plus I'd rather have 8 new and unique dungeons than what we got in TBC where most of the dungeons were just clones of each other (Coilfang Reservoir, Tempest Keep, Hellfire Citadel) or way too short (Auchenai Crypts).

Quote Originally Posted by Kjanaprik View Post
    that is assuming the pre-patch is 4 weeks long, since it says 2 weeks after pre-patch, not 2 weeks before legion launch.

But I have seen "couple" being used interchangeably with "few" instead of "2" so dno.

Either way, I'm content with ptr as of now
    I'm no native english speaker but I've always assumed "couple" means "few" rather than "2".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Frankly I am glad they are locking those two dungeons behind Mythic. I can already see the forums now full of assfucks screeching about them being too hard or unrewarding or just upp'ing queue times for no reason. A bit excited about PTR too.
    Difficulty is not my problem. It's the as you said assfucks who inflate the item level needed to get into and or being so absurdly critical they kick you for even a slight mistake or no reason and not explain what you or someone did wrong. It's why I don't do Mythics.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Difficulty is not my problem. It's the as you said assfucks who inflate the item level needed to get into and or being so absurdly critical they kick you for even a slight mistake or no reason and not explain what you or someone did wrong. It's why I don't do Mythics.
    I don't wanna be that guy, but ... your group, your rules. Own group, own rules. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯