10+ Year Old Account
    Nah. Guys got affluenza out the wazoo. I only hope he doesn't take anyone else out with him

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Eh, the Olivier Vernon deal already did that. Honestly the WR deals are the ones that might hurt more, since resigning Sanders might end up needing a DT average per year contract.
    plz don't give Sanders a mega contract. Would give Baldwin even more leverage.

Cox's deal has 36.3 of the 63 mill fully guaranteed, so I guess that is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    plz don't give Sanders a mega contract. Would give Baldwin even more leverage.
    I think these average guys getting 11 mill per year has already done that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cox's deal has 36.3 of the 63 mill fully guaranteed, so I guess that is a good thing.

I think these average guys getting 11 mill per year has already done that.
    I'd be okay with paying Baldwin 9m/y. Not any 11m/y shit. Extending Baldwin will pretty much mean Graham is outta Seattle next season unless he takes a reduced contract. Which won't happen given what he and the Saints went through.

Everybody is expecting a pass happy Seahawks offense it seems. I don't see that. Still gonna be all about the ground game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everybody is expecting a pass happy Seahawks offense it seems. I don't see that. Still gonna be all about the ground game.
    Yeah, I have my doubts about that too. Just cause Lynch retires doesn;t mean you're suddenly going to go pass happy. I don;t think Carrol and Schneider changed philosphy in 1 off season, cause of 1 guy retiring.

Now, that doesn;t mean they'll rely more on the pass than was usual with Lynch around, but that's just an effect of not having him there and not getting exactly the ground yards and opportunities you've come to expect. Still, that's not really pass happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this is going to be Wilson's leap year and he will be mvp. Honestly was super impressed with him last year and he'll only get better, he's not peaked. Will be mentioning him with Roger's and Brady in terms of skill
    You're a towel.

Broncos have agreed to a deal with..

Brandon Marshall, 4 year 32 mill with 20 mill guaranteed at least not including the RFA tender, so 5 year plus more money. This is the one I wanted to see done the most, hopefully Sanders gets done too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which happened because he tried to keep his phone from hitting the ground. Lol. Tackled by an iPhone

10+ Year Old Account
    It's Mcfadden, the guy gets injured getting up in the morning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Broncos have agreed to a deal with..

Brandon Marshall, 4 year 32 mill with 20 mill guaranteed at least not including the RFA tender, so 5 year plus more money. This is the one I wanted to see done the most, hopefully Sanders gets done too.
    This is important for the Patriots too. They have both Collins and Hightower waiting to be extended and this contract will help shape theirs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    It's Mcfadden, the guy gets injured getting up in the morning.
    Indeed. Did anybody think he could make it two years in a row without a major injury? One year was miraculous enough, all is back to normal now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Yeah, I have my doubts about that too. Just cause Lynch retires doesn;t mean you're suddenly going to go pass happy. I don;t think Carrol and Schneider changed philosphy in 1 off season, cause of 1 guy retiring.

Now, that doesn;t mean they'll rely more on the pass than was usual with Lynch around, but that's just an effect of not having him there and not getting exactly the ground yards and opportunities you've come to expect. Still, that's not really pass happy.
    Depends on the matchup. Divisional matchups will rely on establishing the run.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I think this is going to be Wilson's leap year and he will be mvp. Honestly was super impressed with him last year and he'll only get better, he's not peaked. Will be mentioning him with Roger's and Brady in terms of skill
    Meh, too many MVP voters have a disdain for Wilson. He'd have to really blow the other passers out of the water stat wise. Even though he's been doing that for a while in certain metrics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on the matchup. Divisional matchups will rely on establishing the run.

Meh, too many MVP voters have a disdain for Wilson. He'd have to really blow the other passers out of the water stat wise. Even though he's been doing that for a while in certain metrics.
    Well, if Cam Newton can get MVP, then Wilson should be able too. I think he got a lot less credit than he deserved cause he had Lynch back there. People won't have that excuse to hold against him anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Well, if Cam Newton can get MVP, then Wilson should be able too. I think he got a lot less credit than he deserved cause he had Lynch back there. People won't have that excuse to hold against him anymore.
    You'd be really surprised then.

10+ Year Old Account
    MVP voters are idiots and the award is pointless.

I doubt Wilson will ever win an MVP just because he is quietly very good. It is basically a meaningless award, especially when it is voted on by writers that probably won't even see most guys play (Palmer only got 1 vote for instance).
    Last edited by Grube; 2016-06-15 at 03:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    LT Eugene Monroe being released by the Ravens. He'll probably find a comfy home somewhere, sine he's decent enough, far as I know. Rapoport seems to think the Giants nab him.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be okay with paying Baldwin 9m/y. Not any 11m/y shit. Extending Baldwin will pretty much mean Graham is outta Seattle next season unless he takes a reduced contract. Which won't happen given what he and the Saints went through.

Thomas Rawles is a sophomore slump in the making, especially with question marks at the O-Line. Sign Arian Foster on the cheap while he's still in the market.

Willson will be slinging it by mid season.

- - - Updated - - -

Andy Dalton got the respect he deserved. PLaced 35 in the top 100.

Mental Gymnists are flabbergasted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    Thomas Rawles is a sophomore slump in the making, especially with question marks at the O-Line. Sign Arian Foster on the cheap while he's still in the market.

Willson will be slinging it by mid season.
    I can see that, and agree to an extent. I don't think we need Foster with CJ Prosise that has potential to be like a cheaper Foster. If we went after that Ravens tackle that got canned it may be better. I say may because hes oft injured. Seahawks only realistically have about 4mil left in cap.