Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    The second image below looks like the Zoomed preset.
    Somes WAs are zoomed, others are not. Masque gives a sharper look, which was needed to make the corners line up favorably.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

Deleted
    Any chance you could add a text version of new/half/full moon? Considering how big the icon is + cd + charges it might help with visibility in some cases.

PS. Appreciate all the hard work your doing for balance druid community btw.

Deleted
    Dude, thanks for the work!

Quote Originally Posted by flychicken View Post
    Any chance you could add a text version of new/half/full moon? Considering how big the icon is + cd + charges it might help with visibility in some cases.

PS. Appreciate all the hard work your doing for balance druid community btw.
    That issue lays with my UI. OmniCC will handle it far better than ElvUI.

Is there an easy way to make this larger? I have no clue what I am doing in the code or slider bars and I dont want to mess anything up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis1 View Post
    Is there an easy way to make this larger? I have no clue what I am doing in the code or slider bars and I dont want to mess anything up.
    There's no shame in moving things around and trying things out. You can always delete it and re-import.

You're just going to have to mess with the Height and Width of each aura I think.

Yeah first time I tried to resize it I separated all of them lol, and like you said just deleted and imported it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis1 View Post
    Best option is probably to remove the similar auras from the group. Put them into a temporary group ,then use the Group option to change the positioning and sizes.

When a say "similar auras" I mean explicitly the same type of aura:: Icon/Text/Bar/etc. Shiny Bars ARE NOT Progress Bars. If a group of icons is on the left, they should be edited separate from icons of the right.

Moonmoon and Inc do not have the same distance from the bars, even though they should (-118 and 118 X offsets). You can see Inc clipping the bar border and if you remove the borders you can see the distance difference. Not sure if this is fixable, since the package uses different kinds of auras for bars, that have different dimensions.

The AP_Lines need to be Height 17 instead of 7, to match the bars.

Moonmoon and Inc do not have the same distance from the bars, even though they should (-118 and 118 X offsets). You can see Inc clipping the bar border and if you remove the borders you can see the distance difference. Not sure if this is fixable, since the package uses different kinds of auras for bars, that have different dimensions.

The AP_Lines need to be Height 17 instead of 7, to match the bars.
    Both intended. There is no PixelPerfect in WA2, so 118.5 (which would be the ideal number) doesn't work (only 118, 119).
    Last edited by Cyous; 2016-06-10 at 09:59 PM.

Broll Bearmantles moonfire shows up.
    any way to make this play moonfire only

Deleted
    Changing it to track by SpellID instead of Spell name should fix it.

I think the WeakAuras2 - Legion (Must use this link) at the start of the topic is broken at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by mOOwalker View Post
    I think the WeakAuras2 - Legion (Must use this link) at the start of the topic is broken at the moment.
    They look like they're building their website, you can download from github in the meantime.

Download WA link works again.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    Download WA link works again.
    Doesnt work for me

It should be http://dl.weakauras.wtf/WeakAurasLegion.zip

without the extra characters at the end.

It should be http://dl.weakauras.wtf/WeakAurasLegion.zip

without the extra characters at the end.
    That's the address of the OP link as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    That's the address of the OP link as well.
    The p (in .zip) is not an English character :P

For me it's http://dl.weakauras.wtf/WeakAurasLegion.zip%EF%BB%BF . You have to remove the %EF%BB%BF part