Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Id like an armored stormdragon as reward for 350 mounts :>

"World Map Areas
    Southshore vs. Tarren Mill
    Hillsbrad Foothills (Southshore vs. Tarren Mill) - Name changed from "Hillsbrad Foothills" to "Hillsbrad Foothills (Southshore vs. Tarren Mill)"."

Well this is... odd. Is this the actual world map area, or are they re-adding the 10th anniversary battleground?

So how long will that gonna take to level artifact? Till the next expansion? Forever?

Quote Originally Posted by Nathiest View Post
    8 seconds?! Woo!! Yes!
    So ... play with guildies/friends instead of just random pugs? People bitch about lack of community ... but also about not being able to pug every piece of content with a random group of people that they will never talk to or see again.

Man, this is sad. Calling it right now, Legion is going to flop worse than WoD.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    So how long will that gonna take to level artifact? Till the next expansion? Forever?
    Everyone will be quitting before it happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Same time. They buffed artifact acquisition rates as well. Items that were giving 20 Artifact Power are now awarding 250-300.

Not happy about that mythic only thing. I don't even know 5 people who play anymore. And experiences will vary, but my experience with the group finder has been anything but good. Heck, half the time, I can barely get together a group for a garrison invasion in less than half an hour. Also, as others have likely said before, getting into a group made by someone else(current mythic dungeons for example), almost always involves some form of requirements far beyond what even doing dungeon would reward you. I mean, I cant find a single group finder group for Mythic dungeons right now(literally just checked) that are requiring anything less than 710+ ilvl, and the things only reward 685. I feel the same nonsense is going to happen in Legion, with the 2 Suramar dungeons. Don't already have heroic raid gear? Enjoy never getting accepted to a group for either dungeon.
    Last edited by Varanus; 2016-06-15 at 02:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Man, this is sad. Calling it right now, Legion is going to flop worse than WoD.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone will be quitting before it happens.
    Thank you for the salt...why are you even here?
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Thank you for the salt...why are you even here?
    Because I play the game and want it not to suck? What kind of asinine question is that?

I like the idea of those still being tied to the zone and mythic only. I would like that it would be account bound though, but I'll still do it on alts if need be (I really doubt it would take long to do the quests).

Because I play the game and want it not to suck? What kind of asinine question is that?
    Is your road rage coming from Mythic only dungeons?

Quote Originally Posted by Grinia View Post
    Same time. They buffed artifact acquisition rates as well. Items that were giving 20 Artifact Power are now awarding 250-300.
    I gotta hand it to them, that may make it better when changing specs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by addlemanc View Post
    I like the idea of those still being tied to the zone and mythic only. I would like that it would be account bound though, but I'll still do it on alts if need be (I really doubt it would take long to do the quests).

Yeah, I thought it was a smart change too. A lot of people weren't happy with the way they were implemented before and this should return the epic factor to them. Its also really good that they made it so u didn't need to complete the dungeons to continue the story.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drarakaun View Post
    Showing cast time on Lightning Bolt as instant, should be 2 sec still.
    Maybe its intended. Would be pretty fun and good for target switching, especially since they boned "lightning rod' before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus View Post
    Not happy about that mythic only thing. I don't even know 5 people who play anymore. And experiences will vary, but my experience with the group finder has been anything but good. Heck, half the time, I can barely get together a group for a garrison invasion in less than half an hour. Also, as others have likely said before, getting into a group made by someone else(current mythic dungeons for example), almost always involves some form of requirements far beyond what even doing dungeon would reward you. I mean, I cant find a single group finder group for Mythic dungeons right now(literally just checked) that are requiring anything less than 710+ ilvl, and the things only reward 685. I feel the same nonsense is going to happen in Legion, with the 2 Suramar dungeons. Don't already have heroic raid gear? Enjoy never getting accepted to a group for either dungeon.
    Its a reward for players that dedicate their time for mythic.Get over it.
    Half the community wants all the in game rewards without willing to work for it.Thats not how video games work, especially MMO's

15+ Year Old Account
    why even offer that disgusting mount to us?

Quote Originally Posted by Exploitbat View Post
    The reason so many dislike being forced(forced if they want to experience all dungeons) make a premade group is because as soon as a premade group is required people expect everyone to play like mythic raiders that never screws up and can speed clear the dungeon. Also on my realm people won't ask for the minimum ilvl, but instead much higher than what is actually needed.
    "
    yup after initial 2 weeks its gonna be "lfm suramar dungeons 870 itlv or gtfo" - sadly wows playerbase is way to toxic to behave like devs want them to.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am pretty surprised, I figured the solution to the dungeon unlocks would just be to stick them in the regular dungeon pool and say "screw it!" to the whole idea of making them prestige dungeons. This decision is kind of bold but it could be good for the game if they're willing to actually make some content require working for again. Seeing everything on easy mode in the first week and then being bored and quitting is one of the problems in the way things currently work in WoW for a lot of players.

Artifact power change seems a bit arbitrary, guess they want it to "sound" more rewarding when you get an upgrade. As in, getting 250 points from a random dungeon sounds more exciting than getting 25 points. MMO-Champion have presented this really badly though, from a glance at the front page it looks like they just made artifact traits WAY WAY harder to obtain by... the graph is really misleading.

Deleted
    Items that grant Artifact Power were very significantly buffed. For example, Free Floating Ley Spark went from 500 Artifact Power to 15,000.
    Why? Just why? 500 is more than enough. I dont want to be finished after like 2 weeks.

Probably one born out of you being here for years, yet seeming to hate every aspect and everyone. Why do you even play the game anymore Shudder? I don't think I've ever seen you say one even slightly positive thing. Obviously you're quite entitled to your own opinion, I just don't understand why you still play given how much you seem to dislike the game.
    Last edited by elvor0; 2016-06-15 at 07:25 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
    Its a reward for players that dedicate their time for mythic.Get over it.
    Half the community wants all the in game rewards without willing to work for it.Thats not how video games work, especially MMO's
    Not entirely. Mythic dungeons are also intended as a progression path for people wo do not raid at all.

While in WoD we have had the situation that you could overgear the instances to some degree with fully upgraded Tanaan epics and some loot from Kazzak, Mythics are a stepping stone after heroics. Mythic+ is the harder way, but the basic mythic dungeon should be accessible.

Surely, there are people who are willing to take lower geared players along, but I usually only would do this with a guildie where I at least know the playing abilities. I wish, they would remove the gearscore an ban any person who tries to use some kind of addon for that. This was one of the good things of Classic and all expansions before GS came into play.

Quote Originally Posted by supermany View Post
    Why? Just why? 500 is more than enough. I dont want to be finished after like 2 weeks.
    Artifact Rank 39 Cost Comparison.

Old Cost = 488,000 Artifact Power.
    New Cost = 2,325,00 Artifact Power.