Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post

Mythic dungeons are not a minority they just require you to make friends or use group finder and then walk to the entrance. SO HARDDDD
    dont make me laugh. they will be cock blocked like raids will.
    oh wait they already are.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Don't worry and just be happy. You still have 8/10 and lfr that is something right?
    Oh I'm happy don't get me wrong.

Do I think this is a stupid idea? Yep.

Is it going to make me stop enjoying the rest of the game? Nope.

Its blizzards choice at the end of the day, all ill do is state my opinion. I don't ask for shit to be changed I just state if it doesn't I won't play. This isn't enough to make me leave. I still got a fuck ton of other content to enjoy.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    dont make me laugh. they will be cock blocked like raids will.
    oh wait they already are.
    How???? Tannan literally throws 695 gear at you pvp throws 700 and 710 gear at you that is plenty to get in mythic dungeon groups. Oh no they require 740 BULLSHIT I see them at 700 or more every fucking day. You are the problem with wow. They have 3 million subs and now they are making bold and drastic changes that me and all of my friends are actually excited for. Bye go play final fantasy if its so much better oh wait it isnt. good night

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tgoodchild View Post
    It has nothing to do with difficulty, it can be as challenging as they like it to be. What I take exception to is being forced to surrender control of my playtime over to other people in any fashion. If another person has or even thinks they have the slightest bit of control over my play then I have no interest in the content. Fortunately there is LFD and LFR where I don't have to worry about that issue and get to just have fun
    Ok so the people who put in effort get to do 2 more dungeons. More effort should give an award. Sick of people dinging max level and sitting in a line to do end game content. Its disgusting

How???? Tannan literally throws 695 gear at you pvp throws 700 and 710 gear at you that is plenty to get in mythic dungeon groups. Oh no they require 740 BULLSHIT I see them at 700 or more every fucking day. You are the problem with wow. They have 3 million subs and now they are making bold and drastic changes that me and all of my friends are actually excited for. Bye go play final fantasy if its so much better oh wait it isnt. good night
    i had no problem with mythic dungeons with them being an added difficulty.
    this is a just a bullshit move.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so the people who put in effort get to do 2 more dungeons. More effort should give an award. Sick of people dinging max level and sitting in a line to do end game content. Its disgusting
    Except its actually true, they do ask for 730+ and achievements...

Not that i give a crap, i havent done any pve since my guild died in jan 2015 and probably wont bother anymore. At this point ill just play legion to try the demon hunter class and do random bgs.
    Last edited by Ulfric Trumpcloak; 2016-06-15 at 04:08 AM.

They are rewarded with Mythic + dungeons and NM+ raiding.

Those who put in more effort are reward with better gear,more difficult modes and so on.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Great idea, mainly because its off the queue shit system.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    You never tried to do somewhat hard dungeons at proper ilv have you?

A 660 group of all pugs does not have a fun time in current mythic 5 mans and the new ones are on par with a few being harder..
    Yes I have and they're still easy by comparison, brah.

ZG and ZA dungeons were harder at the time as well as the Wrath 5-mans that came in patches.

Reality though, no one will be doing Mythic 5-mans at the exact ilvl ever. Get over it.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

I don't use lfr. I don't intend on running lfr. Dev time on lfr shouldn't be wasted. Blizzard is self destructing!

Quote Originally Posted by Arteezy View Post
    I don't use lfr. I don't intend on running lfr. Dev time on lfr shouldn't be wasted. Blizzard is self destructing!
    Don't you love the mindset of some of these people lol?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Great idea, mainly because its off the queue shit system.
    Was always fun getting home at 1-3am and wanting to do a dungeon and basically not ever doing one from 2005-2009. I could only do them on my days off. I was raiding though but that's besides the point. Raid time was 3am until 7am 3 days a week. I had to get lucky or beg for a group most of the time.

Fuck that shit and I say that as someone that can easily fill a mythic 5-man group.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

I think Blizz is realizing g the audience that hits max level then ques for their end game and is unsubbed in 2 months time isn't the audience they should be targeting the people I always see subbed through droughts are the raiders or die hard pvpers. Down with the que system!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Yes I have and they're still easy by comparison, brah.

ZG and ZA dungeons were harder at the time as well as the Wrath 5-mans that came in patches.

Reality though, no one will be doing Mythic 5-mans at the exact ilvl ever. Get over it.
    True oddly enough things like that are done with people who are under gearing it by a large margin or over hearing it. Rarely are they the "proper" ilv.

I have done mythic dungeons in the current content, but not mythic raids. To be completely honest, mythic dungeonns in WoD at the current iLVL seem slightly easier than heroic dungeons at launch.

But all that aside, I guess my only question is what it would actually hurt to have normal and heroic versions of these two instances? People who are going to run mythic will still be able to do it, and those who just want more options in the pool for random queue would get it.

On a side note, splitting the pool of available players for heroic dungeons and raids was the original reason Blizzard did away with attunements. I don't view them returning as a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    I have done mythic dungeons in the current content, but not mythic raids. To be completely honest, mythic dungeonns in WoD at the current iLVL seem slightly easier than heroic dungeons at launch.

But all that aside, I guess my only question is what it would actually hurt to have normal and heroic versions of these two instances? People who are going to run mythic will still be able to do it, and those who just want more options in the pool for random queue would get it.

On a side note, splitting the pool of available players for heroic dungeons and raids was the original reason Blizzard did away with attunements. I don't view them returning as a good thing.
    I kind of think we need to split the pool to be honest. Players are always happier playing with others who are of similar skill levels. I for one welcome the return of attunements.

Should people who like this be posting on the official forums? The idea of an army of crybabies getting this reverted before Legion launches makes my skin crawl

no, it's not a good idea. not at all.

everyone should be able to see the lore of everything, and there should be modes for those people that want more out of it. nobody should be excluded from a dungeon for any reason.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

everyone should be able to see the lore of everything, and there should be modes for those people that want more out of it. nobody should be excluded from a dungeon for any reason.
    Why? Why should people be able to que and put in next to zero effort and see everything this game has to offer? And then they unsubbed because people have nothing to do or work towards lol. The level of retardation I've seen on this thread is crazy and I work with the mentally retarded for a living.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

Noone is being excluded, it literally takes 1 min to find a group in the group finder and mythic dungeons are not nearly as hard as mythic raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it. These two dungeons aren't game changing by any means - and it tells the player base to learn how to play their character if they want to see the same content of people that put in more effort to be good enough to do mythic dungeons.

Sad about not seeing the dungeon because you suck at the game? Go look it up on Youtube.