Legion Glad Mount, Inerfno no More?

In recent beta updates, i noticed that glad mounts changed their names from "inferno" to drake and Inferno changed names from glad to just Inferno...so does it mean Blizzard took amazing looking PvP mount, removed it from Arena reward and gave it to PvErs???

I love that Blizzard went with the Storm Dragons for the Gladiator mounts instead of the stupid boulders.

I was in favor of Infernos to be honest =(, but then this is official ? Infernos are for PvErs sigh =(.......

7+ Year Old Account
    Stormdrakes are so much cooler.

10+ Year Old Account
    It'll be great to fly with them in Legion right as you earn them too!

wait...
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

any1 got a link to images of storm drake, i only could manage find older images from Alpha of the storm drake. thx in advance =)

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post

wait...
    Yes, let's turn this into a thread about flying..

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    any1 got a link to images of storm drake, i only could manage find older images from Alpha of the storm drake. thx in advance =)
    Front page at the top.

Thx @snackfeat
    Those are ugly...agr i want my inferno QQ...

Thx @snackfeat
    Those are ugly...agr i want my inferno QQ...
    They are like the armored netherdrakes...just awful versions of them...

Good, the enslaved burning legion mounts should be awarded to people who actually fight against the legion instead of each other.
    One man with a dream at pleasure
    Shall go forth and conquer a crown;
    And three with a new song's measure
    Can trample an empire down.

7+ Year Old Account
    We have always had the pvp glad mounts as upgraded versions of current mounts. Whether armor. Or no armor. Or even just different style. I was super surprised (and as a warlock scared) that the burning legion would not give me a infernal mount... but killing other players would...?

I'm super glad these storm dragons will be the new glad mounted I think they look pretty cool. And I can't wait to get my default infernal to match my mog and class fantasy... demonic master of felfire. Wearing gold brown and green. Riding upon a fel infernal

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post

wait...
    Like how warlords of draenors collectors edition was a flying mount. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH are we done with these horrible overdone jokes...?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glyngaris View Post
    Good, the enslaved burning legion mounts should be awarded to people who actually fight against the legion instead of each other.
    That's true... They're not helping against the Legion

the infernals are probably gonna be raid/dungeon mounts. mythic+ rewards probably.

i hope there's at least one that's not out of reach of other types of players honestly. you can have your special armored versions, but there needs to be a toned-down version of each mount that everyone can get from their chosen form of entertainment.

The infernals are PvE mounts right now.

Maybe in Arena and RBGs the brave souls fight against wicked and possessed players by some type of Brain Demon, so yes i do believe pvpers should be rewarded with Inferno mounts, i mean after all in WOD all the best looking wpns and tier sets come from Mythic Raids not from Elite pvp xmog.

This change is happy news to everyone. Gladiators are getting the more imposing flying mounts they wanted from the start, and the infernals get to remain obtainable in a thematically-fitting setting. We can always use this as an example whenever people complain Blizzard doesn't listen to feedback.

But obtainable by PvErs only? since i am sure better half of pvpers do not raid at Mythic lvl or even Heroic.

But obtainable by PvErs only? since i am sure better half of pvpers do not raid at Mythic lvl or even Heroic.
    The important difference is that PvE mounts stay in game, you can get them later, when you outlevel the content. Availability is good, but doesn't mean you need to have it right now.

Should be noted the green infernal mount is only listed as coming from Gul'dan while the red one is mythic Gul'dan. So, unless they make the green one a 1% drop mount, the green infernal shouldn't be that hard to get.

My guess is ahead of the curve mount? That won't be that expensive to buy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    This change is happy news to everyone. Gladiators are getting the more imposing flying mounts they wanted from the start, and the infernals get to remain obtainable in a thematically-fitting setting. We can always use this as an example whenever people complain Blizzard doesn't listen to feedback.
    Blizzard listened to the feedback in the firstplace you coconut, when they changed the unicorn due to complaints.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."