Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Having different options available to different skill levels and free time to spend is not the same thing as asking for everything to be handed over with zero effort.

I see that over exaggeration all too often, and it disgusts me every time. Elitism and exclusivity out of a desire to lord accomplishments and deny people access to parts of the game is a surefire way to drop WoW further into the toilet than it already is.
    Weird when we started handing out participation trophies for "raiding" and having everything queable was when the game started losing subs in droves. This fucking idea of mediocrity being something to not only accept but celebrate is disgusting. It's becoming a societal problem but that would go off topic

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Vanilla player. Try again sonny. But yeah, you confirmed what I already said. Vapid, anti-intellectual BS talk that says nothing, doesn't hold any water, but makes asinine and non-verifiable claims. That's the kind of brainfart that guys like you use as "line of argumentation". And that, frankly, to me isn't good enough.
    Ima call bullshit on that. So prove it. I can provide proof when I get home if you counter challenge me.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    So we'll have dungeons that can be played at normal / heroic, then the more "exclusive" dungeons that require some questing and doing content to unlock, and will require you to challenge yourself with harder content. I like it. A lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Holymoocow View Post
    bad idea to do that, going piss off alot people....... i done mythic 5 mans not fun at all more painful than worth.
    I did done em too and they did done better than lfgs. Lol

Am totally cool with it, I assume I am good enough or better than what is required to complete it, if not and I turn out to be a bad player that dies all the time well it something to work on and improve.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Besides they aren't "harder" than heroics, they just require better gear to meet the increased stats of the enemies you face.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Ima call bullshit on that. So prove it. I can provide proof when I get home if you counter challenge me.
    Oh, you don't have to bother. It's not like I'm gonna suddenly value a bad opinion just because you uploaded a screenshot of your subscription history.

Oh, you don't have to bother. It's not like I'm gonna suddenly value a bad opinion just because you uploaded a screenshot of your subscription history.
    Burden of proof is on you. I already know you didn't play in vanilla and most likely not BC at the very least not a level capped character

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Foced socializing isn't being social.
    Yes it is and it might be needed for many people judging by how inept too many pepole are with using social skills and communicating with other people in a civil manner. Leaving the comfort zone and talk to people is a great way to develop as a human being. And being nice to other people should equal better loot imho.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Suramar questline is long and required a reputation from Nightfallen, which will take some time (you need to wait when there is their turn in world quest map, single world quest only give you +75 reputation). So most people will have gear for mythic when they finish attunement.

Mythic dungeons are not mythic raids, they are just like dungeons used to be pre dungeon finder. With group finder tool it is very easy to create group, even as dps.

Just means there are two dungeons I have no way of doing.

As long as there is other stuff - that's life I suppose.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Burden of proof is on you. I already know you didn't play in vanilla and most likely not BC at the very least not a level capped character
    Well let's put it this way: it's not the first time in this thread that you mistakenly thought you "know" something.

"Burden of proof", in order to win a pissing contest against a random yokel on MMO-C? I don't think so. Especially since your opinion is so bad that it doesn't even have to be argued. Also, if there's any doubt about someone's "old school cred", then it's gonna be you. Judging by your attitude, you must have been 5 years old or something when Vanilla came out. Unlikely that you played back then. Either that, or you're stuck in the mindset of a teenager.

I'm just sick of all these different difficulty levels. What's the point in having a heroic difficulty at this point? Normal I can understand is there for leveling, but then why not start with the mythic into mythic+ at cap? Unless they plan on releasing lots of new dungeons (which I doubt) everyone is going to be sick of these after a month or so, just like with every expansion.

Same thing with raiding. What's the point in having four different difficulties? I'm sick of HFC, but that's because in order to get geared for mythic you have to get geared for heroic which is the same thing but just bigger numbers and a smaller margin for error. That's not fun, that's just monotonous.

I understand they have a widely varying playerbase, but I don't want to run the same thing hundreds of times to bridge all of these difficulty levels.
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

IMO its a nice change. Being dungeons that they apparently say are part of the max level story for Suramar, i think they should be significant. Of course there'll be a vast amount of people who'll cry foul about this, and i doubt it'll end up staying that way for long (if it even makes it to live - sadly Cataclysm proved that crying will get what you want - RiP any challenge in dungeons forever).

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    With group finder tool it is very easy to create group, even as dps.
    Wasn't in WoD on my mage... what's worse is not having a way to practice the dungeon in normal/heroic first.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Wasn't in WoD on my mage... what's worse is not having a way to practice the dungeon in normal/heroic first.
    If you need practice that badly you can at least check out encounters etc. on Youtube. I personally welcome the change, I love the idea of not knowing what I'm getting myself into for a change.

Well let's put it this way: it's not the first time in this thread that you mistakenly thought you "know" something.

"Burden of proof", in order to win a pissing contest against a random yokel on MMO-C? I don't think so. Especially since your opinion is so bad that it doesn't even have to be argued. Also, if there's any doubt about someone's "old school cred", then it's gonna be you. Judging by your attitude, you must have been 5 years old or something when Vanilla came out. Unlikely that you played back then. Either that, or you're stuck in the mindset of a teenager.
    I was 13 when I started playing in vanilla. How is my argument bad? From the beginning all you have said is " no you're way of thinking is wrong and I will not try to see from your point of view"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Its extremely easy. Make a friend. One single friend in this game. And it becomes that much easier.

I really don't understand why people are moaning over this, if you're not good enough you're not good enough. Use it as motivation to get better it's what I used to do when I was terrible at the game. Also people need to stop complaining that they have to join a group without LFD, news flash this is an MMORPG, it requires communication between people LFD strips that away. Also your arguments about you won't be able to join because people ask for high item levels is stupid, if you don't have a high enough item level for their group make your own damn group it's what I do if i'm gearing up an alt why can't you? You people on MMO-Champion need to stop this, you yell at Blizzard for the game being too easy and being less social and when they go and make it a challenge, bring back attunements and make it so you have to make your own grp without LFD you still moan. Blizzard seems like they can't win with you people and to be honest the Warcraft community would be better off without you as you're in my eyes holding it back. End of the day not everyone has to experience all the content and it is an MMORPG so you do have to be social with other players and not be silent the whole way through an instance. If you don't want to talk to other players and solo play everything go play Skyrim or The Witcher you'll love them, you can even get mods to make it easier if you're still to bad at the game.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    I love the idea of not knowing what I'm getting myself into for a change.
    I would as well, if I had regulars or people I knew to go in with. But when the current mentality is to rage quit or rage kick on the first wipe, it just ends up being a non-event.

- - - Updated - - -

IIts extremely easy. Make a friend. One single friend in this game. And it becomes that much easier.
    Or just don't play my mage I suppose, had no issues with my hunter finding groups.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    If you need practice that badly you can at least check out encounters etc. on Youtube.
    Youtube doesn't have a practice mode for dungeons that I'm aware of, so they are of no use to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Andyrooo28 View Post
    I really don't understand why people are moaning over this, if you're not good enough you're not good enough. Use it as motivation to get better it's what I used to do when I was terrible at the game. Also people need to stop complaining that they have to join a group without LFD, news flash this is an MMORPG, it requires communication between people LFD strips that away. Also your arguments about you won't be able to join because people ask for high item levels is stupid, if you don't have a high enough item level for their group make your own damn group it's what I do if i'm gearing up an alt why can't you? You people on MMO-Champion need to stop this, you yell at Blizzard for the game being too easy and being less social and when they go and make it a challenge, bring back attunements and make it so you have to make your own grp without LFD you still moan. Blizzard seems like they can't win with you people and to be honest the Warcraft community would be better off without you as you're in my eyes holding it back. End of the day not everyone has to experience all the content and it is an MMORPG so you do have to be social with other players and not be silent the whole way through an instance. If you don't want to talk to other players and solo play everything go play Skyrim or The Witcher you'll love them, you can even get mods to make it easier if you're still to bad at the game.
    People want everything handed to them. They want everything accessible a not failable so early on so they can unsubbed after 2 months and bitch.

- - - Updated - - -

Crazy how we have went from. It's too hard to find 40 people. Too hard to find 25. Too hard to find 20. Too hard to find 4 other people. It's too hard too play my own character I just want a reward to boost my self esteem

Some players really don't know what they want anymore... Since when are Mythic dungeons for 1% audience? Then Vanilla, BC dungeons were also for that 1%? No wonder blizzard doesn't know what to do if even players don't know what they want. Nobody is forcing you to do them, if you want, then put some effort in it.