Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Spore, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Planescape: Torment 2, pleeeeeeease!
    Well not an actual sequel but...

10+ Year Old Account
    This question gets asked a lot, and my first answer is always Pokemon Snap 2. More Pokemon, more stages, that's all it needs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    This question gets asked a lot, and my first answer is always Pokemon Snap 2. More Pokemon, more stages, that's all it needs.
    Oh god I can only imagine a pokemon snap now with all 700 of them, gyroscope controls with the gamepad with a camera, and modern graphics.

Either remaster Xenosaga I, II and III for PS4 or introduce a new sequel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Really waiting for this game, it is my first on the "to buy" list. Still, I feel like Planescape: Torment direct sequel would be worth it too. So many loose ends there, especially the Lady of Pain and everything related to her - as well as the actual story behind the Nameless One...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Metroid Prime Hunters/Metroid Prime

I need more. Dont tease me with a scene that shows a ship that looks like an old bosses ship following Samus into the reaches of space unless youre gonna follow up with it!
    #JusticeForRucati
    PSN: Iskalla74, inv for Destiny if you need help

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Would like to see Parasite Eve 3, Symphony of the Night 2, Champions of Norrath 3, Sword of the Star 3, Space Marine 2, Pillars of Eternity 2, Wasteland 3, Shadowrun Returns 2 and Vagrant Story 2.
    Wow, an excellent list there. +1 to Fencers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want a third Dark Cloud game. Dark Cloud 2 was one of my favourite games of all time, I'd be ecstatic if a third one were to be made. Pretty sure that's not gonna happen, though.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Really waiting for this game, it is my first on the "to buy" list. Still, I feel like Planescape: Torment direct sequel would be worth it too. So many loose ends there, especially the Lady of Pain and everything related to her - as well as the actual story behind the Nameless One...
    Well if they're doing it right then nothing about the Lady of Pain ever should be explained. She's a mystery for the ages, neither gods nor devils know from whence she came and none of them are willing to find out the limits of her power.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Zarupia View Post
    The last of us (but only if it makes sense) ,The wolf among us ,
    These are my two most sought after sequels.

The Last of Us - Seems like a no-brainier for Naughty Dog. I also doubt they'd have put an Easter Egg in Uncharted 4 and not continue with the series. My prediction is we'll hear about it in a year but we wont see it until mid 2019. I'm just hoping they expand on the multiplayer game. I absolutely loved it.

The Wolf Among Us - I was hoping we'd hear about the sequel at E3 but with Walking Dead season 3 due out towards the end of the year and Batman coming out soon it may be some time off. At least I can re-read the comic in the mean time.

Either way, I'm excited for them both.

10+ Year Old Account
    Off the top of my head:

Brutal Legend: Without RTS weirdness

Voodoo Vince

Dawn of War: Needs another game to get back to being a real rts game (though I enjoy Dawn of War 2). Actually I think I remember reading something about that, wishful thinking though probably. EDIT: I WASN'T DREAMING

Other than that everything I care about seems to be getting a sequel. Two Psychonaut games coming up, the new Doom game, Deus Ex, etc. A Neverwinter Nights 3 game would be nice though
    Last edited by Tryuk; 2016-06-15 at 06:49 AM.
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Well if they're doing it right then nothing about the Lady of Pain ever should be explained. She's a mystery for the ages, neither gods nor devils know from whence she came and none of them are willing to find out the limits of her power.
    From what I remember, one of the previous incarnations of the Nameless One had met her (he recalls the memory at some point of seeing her pale face), and there were countless hints throughout the story of her importance in his life. I've always thought there was more to her, and I think a sequel shedding some light on her and her motives would be a great addition to the setting. I agree though that her being mysterious can be seen as a part of her character and one of her main features.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Some follow up on Catherine, but since it's a game with multiple endings it might be a bit difficult.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Fallout New Vegas 2. They could made it instead of that failure labeled as 4.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    Freedom Fighters.
    Great shout, I could remember the game just not the actual name of it.

Personally, although it's been rumoured but nothing concrete has came out, id like to see 'The last of us 2'

Deleted
    resident evil

The world needs Jak and Daxter 4

Signature made by Hinoto.

Deleted
    Freelancer.

Predator Concrete Jungle