Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    oh we are the dumb people huh? really?
    Apparently so.

not increased the requirement if they wanted a better system
    They increased the requirements to allow for a larger range of gains per item.
    They then increased the gains by as much if not more than the requirements (depending on item).

It is just maths dude.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

oh we are the dumb people huh? really?
    yet you can't figure out how they could of ONLY BUFFED THE GAINS and not increased the requirement if they wanted a better system

stop lying to your self
    Why don't you stop whining and think rationally for a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    They wanted the over all time needed to reach max level to remain the same, while making it easier and faster to gain the earlier levels, which means this change is incredibly alt friendly. Instead of 2-3 weeks to reach a competent artifact level, it will only take 1-2, but still 6 weeks to reach max.

It's really, really simple.
    As Jazz said, this is an alt friendly system. You should be happy instead your whining like a child.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post

As Jazz said, this is an alt friendly system. You should be happy instead your whining like a child.
    Some people would never be happy, no matter what. Blizzard is either evil for doing something they don't like, or lazy for not doing something they want.

Deleted
    did you miss how the previous old requirements would of taken 1year to finish
    the buff they did was to only 1 confirmed item
    and even if they did the same to all sources that's just pissing in the wind compared to 65 million
    65 million is what you'll gradually accrue over the whole expansion, or at least most of it. As mentioned here, all traits are unlocked with ~5 million. The 20/20 shit is just for fluff and to still have SOME reason to care (albeit not too much) for AP after getting your trait tree filled.

Did you even read the post?

The traits you purchase in your Artifact tree have had a significant cost increase. Items that grant Artifact Power were very significantly buffed.
    oh wait its skannerz22.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post

you don't know what rationality is you don't have the brain power to comprehend it

if you want rational
    then rational is keeping the requirements low and buffing the gains so people do not generate the potential for delusional fears of never being able to maintain their alts here is one of those which has already fucking happened and this is just 1 of the many that have begun appearing
    now imagine 4-6 million of those people begin complaining to blizzard because all they see is a big number 65 million on artifact talent calculators during legion when they get curious how much it will take to max their artifact
    people who don't have the patience will 100% walk out of the imaginary door and not bother to come back to the game then people will complain of empty servers then people will leave the game due to people leaving the game..

THIS IS RATIONALITY

keeping the requirement low a max of 100k
    and having the gains to suit that amount it is easier for people to comprehend
    it's obviously too hard for you to comprehend since you wouldn't of made your post if you were intelligent enough to have the insight to..predict the future..based on analyzing the evidence or the past of blizzards mistakes

big numbers have already scared off players they quit over the fact people have 3mill health they are unable to understand it's normal so they start shouting they need item level squishes when they don't, blizzard needs to prepare better in the future
    then people quit wow because they don't want stats squishes because they like feeling powerfull
    then more people quit because the server is empty then more quit because they quit because they think the game is dying

delusional fears
    is all i am suggesting that needs to be prevented

i am rational, you're not, go back to school, go read things online, go learn how to think properly first before making stupid comments
    Last edited by skannerz22; 2016-06-15 at 09:13 AM.
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    They wanted the over all time needed to reach max level to remain the same, while making it easier and faster to gain the earlier levels, which means this change is incredibly alt friendly. Instead of 2-3 weeks to reach a competent artifact level, it will only take 1-2, but still 6 weeks to reach max.

It's really, really simple.
    Yeah this change looks great for offspec lovers and alt lovers. I don't see how this change is a bad thing at all. The OP is just clueless on the whole subject and rushed to make a post without doing any fact checking.

you don't know what rationality is you don't have the brain power to comprehend it
    now imagine 4-6 million of those people begin complaining
    THIS IS RATIONALITY
    go read things online, go learn how to think properly first before making stupid comments
    lol
    /10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Nachtigal View Post
    lol
    /10chars
    I think I just died from the irony.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    I think I just died from the irony.
    You see I avoid these problems by always having my trusty tin foil hat on
    <

Quote Originally Posted by Nachtigal View Post
    You see I avoid these problems by always having my trusty tin foil hat on
    <
    ....I'll take 2.

OP you are so far away from rational I don´t know how to categorize you.

You gain more overall. But you don´t need more in the lower bracket. So there is a definitive goal. Keep the price at higher points but make it easier in the lower points. Which was pointed out but you ignored it because it doesn´t fit your agenda.

i am rational, you're not, go back to school, go read things online, go learn how to think properly first before making stupid comments
    I just have to say the immense irony of telling me to go back to school when you are literally L I T E R A L L Y complaining because you do not like big numbers is astounding.

The last 20 levels are irrelevant.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's as if they want you to play the Game.

I've spent last 7 months under the rock... How do you farm artefact power?
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    I've spent last 7 months under the rock... How do you farm artefact power?
    doing dungeons/raids, world quests, pvp, sending troops at order hall table, and.... i guess thats it. So almost from any activity (except pet battles). The best AP generators right now are world quests
    Last edited by lukoil; 2016-06-15 at 09:57 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    good bye my beautiful alts there is no fucking way i would be able to manage multiple specs along with multiple classes when blizzard just did this
    what ever hope we had with being able to have alts just died today
    Aint that just amazing?? When you play an alt, you will actually feel like its a 2nd character, instead of a junior to your senior main. I am glad, that their current catch-up mechanic is a bit slow, because it will make it so that alts take a large amount of work, as they should require. You are having multiple characters, so your load/time used, should be multiple times higher, if you want to keep them maxed out. It is unnatural for you to completle a lot of stuff on your main, and then have it given free to you on your alts.

Let alts be as hard to max out as mains, and you will see, that being an altoholic becomes a much more honorable titel. Right now, any smug/thug can get 12 alts in HFC item lvl and get ready to raid heroic in a matter of a few months. Its stupid, that alts just ride on the back of mains.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by lukoil View Post
    doing dungeons/raids, world quests, pvp, sending troops at order hall table, and.... i guess thats it. So almost from any activity (except pet battles). The best AP generators right now are world quests
    Ah I see, thank you Guess I'm gonna see how annoying those grinds will be (pls don't be like apexis.. don't be like apexis)..
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!