Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    Of course not, because then us plebs could experience the same thing the bestest of the best plays. We can't have that. How dare we touch their things!
    are mythics really that difficult you can't complete them? Serious question really ... if it's anything like the WoD mythics everyone will be able to do them
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Will promote community and a more engaging 5 man experience.
    Just like Mythic Dungeons in WOD did via LFG........

Oh Wait that didn't happen because you had to ether A) Out gear them by a country mile or B) Make a group yourself.

People need to give up on this promote community shit, The community sadly is way to toxic for many people to care anymore.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    If you need practice that badly you can at least check out encounters etc. on Youtube. I personally welcome the change, I love the idea of not knowing what I'm getting myself into for a change.
    Yes that's what people paying $15 a month want to do....watch youtube.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrno View Post
    are mythics really that difficult you can't complete them? Serious question really ... if it's anything like the WoD mythics everyone will be able to do them
    Don't know, never got to try them as I didn't have 740 ilevel to even get accepted and when I tried to form my own group I had one DPS join after 30 minutes, so I just logged out after another 30.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think Blizzard have outdone themselves this time, so they still think requiring 20 people to do a mythic raid is fine, but now they are making 2 of the dungeons in Legion mythic only? O.o it's like, they acknowledge that most mythic players prefer <20 players, but are doing everything possible to avoid bringing back 10m >.<

Of course not, because then us plebs could experience the same thing the bestest of the best plays. We can't have that. How dare we touch their things!
    Lololol if you think Mythic dungeons are only for the "bestest of best players" then you are alot lower on the totem pole than you think you are. Mythic dungeons are accessible and doable by everyone. Stop fucking crying

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    I think Blizzard have outdone themselves this time, so they still think requiring 20 people to do a mythic raid is fine, but now they are making 2 of the dungeons in Legion mythic only? O.o it's like, they acknowledge that most mythic players prefer <20 players, but are doing everything possible to avoid bringing back 10m >.<
    You are severely retarded or trolling. Mythic dungeons are for 5 people. Go get informed then open your mouth

Deleted
    It's a good idea for people who don't raid. It's like a goal you can work towards to, where's the fun in absolutely facerolling everything even with crap gear?
    If you don't like it, your problem. Whiney little kids are around since wow beta, we're used to it.

This will just end with the same as these types of things always does, "if you pay 15 dollar a month you are entitled to every piece of content in the game with no effort required to do it".

Lololol if you think Mythic dungeons are only for the "bestest of best players" then you are alot lower on the totem pole than you think you are. Mythic dungeons are accessible and doable by everyone. Stop fucking crying
    Then no reason to not put them under the LFD system. People bitch and moaned about Cata dungeons and yet they got done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Just like Mythic Dungeons in WOD did via LFG........

Oh Wait that didn't happen because you had to ether A) Out gear them by a country mile or B) Make a group yourself.

People need to give up on this promote community shit, The community sadly is way to toxic for many people to care anymore.
    Or you get into a guild with similar minded players to yourself and ask in guild chat if anyone wants to run mythic dungeons, this then leads to maybe a group of you getting together the same time every week and running them moving onto mythic+ and you have progression in your game.

This is a good change and will hopefully mean more guilds will start running stuff together, LFG (group) is not the answer to running these LFG(guild) is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I support what they're trying to do, but I'm not especially sold on how they're trying to do it.

Honestly?

I can't shake the feeling that we're approaching release, and they don't think they have the time to tune properly. Having a smaller pool to queue from is still better than an even smaller trade chat to pick from.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    You are severely retarded or trolling. Mythic dungeons are for 5 people. Go get informed then open your mouth
    As your post appears completely unrelated to mine I will assume you either posted without reading mine or just quoted the wrong person.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like it, At least you know that people that will be doing it are people that have been playing the expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jaber2 View Post
    Sure, exclusive to the 1% audience, what harm could it bring? just like mythic raids, that didn't break up small guilds did it?, I say to blizz go fuck yourself
    If you think Mythic dungeons are for the 1% you are incredibly misinformed.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Let's not forget that mythic+, challenge modes, and mythic raiding already exists to fill the high end pve niche. What purpose is actually served by making the two dungeons in question mythic only?

Why not have normal and heroic versions like the other 8-9 dungeons, and leave mythic mode locked behind completion of the Suramar quests like they already are. Wouldn't that satisfy everyone?
    The whole point is they want to lock the dungeons behind the story so they make more sense (and the whole point of doing them on lowest difficulty is to see the story according to pro lfr crowd). Mythic is not restrictive, it's a stepping stone after heroic.

With the current system you'd never see them in the random queue because over time an increasing number of people would be ineligible as alts filter in who haven't done the quests and are looking to gear quick.

@Jtbrig7390 the whole point is they didn't for many. cata dungeons were considered a failure for the majority.

Making these manual formed gives a psychological element where the content is more challenging than heroic, which it is - but without the necessary challenges of actual difficult content and without the commitment of formed raids.
    Last edited by Raiju; 2016-06-15 at 10:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    I know exactly where I am on the totem pole. That's why I don't ask Blizzard to make Mythic or even Heroic raiding more accessible. I only ask them to make 2 5man dungeons accessible at all.

As for the Mythic dungeons are accessible by everyone:

Don't know, never got to try them as I didn't have 740 ilevel to even get accepted and when I tried to form my own group I had one DPS join after 30 minutes, so I just logged out after another 30.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    As your post appears completely unrelated to mine I will assume you either posted without reading mine or just quoted the wrong person.
    No yowere trying to connect people's dislike of mythic raiding (which I love) to mythic dungeons. The two share nothing in common except name and you brought them togetger. You even mentioned raid size. In a discussion.about dungeons

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Several million players never heard the music.
    That's probably because the so called "casual player" doesn't exist, at least not in MMORPG.

On the topic at hand, I think there are too many dungeons difficulties (normal, heroic, mythic, mythic +).

My point is Mythic belongs on the random finder to begin with because they're fucking piss easy as is. The restriction is asinine and just a way to slow players down.
    It's generally faster to build a group through the LFM tool than to queue up in the LFD tool (you should try it sometimes if you don't believe me).
    Last edited by mmoc18e6a734ba; 2016-06-15 at 10:50 AM.

I know exactly where I am on the totem pole. That's why I don't ask Blizzard to make Mythic or even Heroic raiding more accessible. I only ask them to make 2 5man dungeons accessible at all.

As for the Mythic dungeons are accessible by everyone:
    Make a group. Join a guild. Make a group. Join a guild. Make a group. this isn't Skyrim not everything should be doable solo. Sitting in a que and doing a horribly dumbed down version may as well be solo. Also you say you want them on lfg but Cata will happen again and they will be nerfed in that case.

- - - Updated - - -

Then no reason to not put them under the LFD system. People bitch and moaned about Cata dungeons and yet they got done.
    Caras dungeons were butchered not overcome by perservarence lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mathas View Post
    Or you get into a guild with similar minded players to yourself and ask in guild chat if anyone wants to run mythic dungeons, this then leads to maybe a group of you getting together the same time every week and running them moving onto mythic+ and you have progression in your game.

This is a good change and will hopefully mean more guilds will start running stuff together, LFG (group) is not the answer to running these LFG(guild) is.
    Nty, Did the guild thing and while my ally alt is in one my horde main won't be.

I have grew tired of the community. Is there decent people in it? Yep but the toxic ones weight number the gold and it no longer holds my interest. If it isn't under a que system I won't be doing it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    @Jtbrig7390 the whole point is they didn't for many. cata dungeons were considered a failure for the majority.

Making these manual formed gives a psychological element where the content is more challenging than heroic, which it is - but without the necessary challenges of actual difficult content and without the commitment of formed raids.
    They could at lease make a horde mode for them.

Deleted
    Nty, Did the guild thing and while my ally alt is in one my horde main won't be.

I have grew tired of the community. Is there decent people in it? Yep but the toxic ones weight number the gold and it no longer holds my interest. If it isn't under a que system I won't be doing it.
    If you tired of the community then is this MMO the right game for you?

The only reason I play wow is the community that I have i my guild/raid team if it wasn't for them I would of quit to play overwatch ages ago