Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Still no character copy, I don't want to test their shitty premades on ptr too, already done enough of that on beta, like really, I want to know how MY characters play with changes.... >.< /salt

Anyone else stuck at character screen? It's been like this for an hour for me.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Anyone else stuck at character screen? It's been like this for an hour for me.
    Yup. Just a black screen.

Deleted
    can you have addons active on ptr?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Yup. Just a black screen.

still not working for me

My game keeps 'not responding' everytime I click create character template, and character copy keeps failing. RIP.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Can people still play on PTR if they are not currently subscribed to Live WoW?

I used to always try out big PTR patches even when my wow subscription was off, but i heard they changed it so only paying subbers can use PTR?

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post

I used to always try out big PTR patches even when my wow subscription was off, but i heard they changed it so only paying subbers can use PTR?
    As I remember, PTR and Alpha/Beta do not require a Subscription in order to participate, or be invited for.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

Deleted
    all the realms on mine say 'incompatible' , any ideas why?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    As I remember, PTR and Alpha/Beta do not require a Subscription in order to participate, or be invited for.
    That would be awesome.

Can anyone confirm they can play on the newest PTR without having an active subscription for Live WoW?
    I would definitely like to know before i start a 20++GB download.

That would be awesome.

Can anyone confirm they can play on the newest PTR without having an active subscription for Live WoW?
    You can cheat the download a bit.

Start the dowload, wait for it to begin downloading when you get past the initlization / installation process, then copy your WoW folder. The PTR will pretty much just "patch" your client instead of re downloading a new one, assuming it can find the correct assets.

7+ Year Old Account
    You can cheat the download a bit.

Start the dowload, wait for it to begin downloading when you get past the initlization / installation process, then copy your WoW folder. The PTR will pretty much just "patch" your client instead of re downloading a new one, assuming it can find the correct assets.
    Thats what I did. Then came the 20gb download!

Damn im getting char name not available on premades.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCoco View Post
    Thats what I did. Then came the 20gb download!
    :S I dunno' then. It may not have found the right requirements, so it started a fresh download instead?

Deleted
    That would be awesome.

you can check it on the bnet site it will say there if you have an active ptr account

Quote Originally Posted by meheez View Post
    Damn im getting char name not available on premades.
    Same for me, even wuagdzWUA is not available which I would highly doubt

7+ Year Old Account
    :S I dunno' then. It may not have found the right requirements, so it started a fresh download instead?
    I think it just is a 20 gb download either way. My ptr was fully updated and playable yesterday before the servers went down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.

I'm unsubbed and I made a level 100 warrior and played her just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    can you have addons active on ptr?
    normally yes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornment View Post
    Same for me, even wuagdzWUA is not available which I would highly doubt
    same here even spammed random letters to try that out