Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    No doubts the load will be lightened as time goes on.
    i'm not going to play legion for more than three months

im not going to grind a welfare legendary

i will not walk the same path for the same reward

boring, lazy design

Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    good bye my beautiful alts there is no fucking way i would be able to manage multiple specs along with multiple classes when blizzard just did this
    what ever hope we had with being able to have alts just died today
    I have been saying this for months. Not even sure I can bother myself with off-spec. It is going to be an all in on one character and spec till done kind of thing. Otherwise if you are a raider or any form of progression player. You will put your group at a disadvantage. Even in Mythic Dungeons.

Oh and the best part.... That chart doesn't even go as far as the highest amount needed will be.
    Last edited by Baronthefirst; 2016-06-15 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    As time goes on it will be easier, but honestly, those last 10-15 points aren't going to make a huge difference, and the first ~20 points come very quickly.

See the 20/20 talent? That's for when you have the rest of the tree filled, and each rank cost a lot of AP. It's the grind after the grind. It's not a super huge increase.
    Then it's not a motivation. People will just quit at some point not seeing a reward for it. I mean at that point people will just dump AP into it because it's just there... but there will be no interest or excitement to do it.

There should be a hard max for the weapon.. then vendors to buy more skins, spell effects, etc with the AP.

depend if the weapon would be carried in next xpack , like it happen in other game, or it will be completely forgotten once legion end.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

I have no problem with them phasing out alts as long as their is enough to do on my main :>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    i'm not going to play legion for more than three months

im not going to grind a welfare legendary

i will not walk the same path for the same reward

boring, lazy design
    Well dont bore us with your whining, and dont play the game. simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    Then it's not a motivation. People will just quit at some point not seeing a reward for it. I mean at that point people will just dump AP into it because it's just there... but there will be no interest or excitement to do it.

There should be a hard max for the weapon.. then vendors to buy more skins, spell effects, etc with the AP.
    - ap grind is insane, cant play alts
    - oh its not that bad, you dont really need to max your artifact to be relevant
    - but then the artifact design is shit and there should be something else i can do on my main

are you for real?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondwhite View Post
    Well dont bore us with your whining, and dont play the game. simple.
    when a wow player takes criticism of their favorite game as a personal attack but ur more bothered by the fact the system sent you a notification of their reply than the fact they just wrote the most generic shitpost deflecting the criticism of a repetitive, unrewarding and honestly, punishing game design

Quote Originally Posted by pmkaboo View Post
    - ap grind is insane, cant play alts
    - oh its not that bad, you dont really need to max your artifact to be relevant
    - but then the artifact design is shit and there should be something else i can do on my main

are you for real?

I never said any of those things.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    every expansion somone exclaims that alt leveling will die in that expansion and it has never happened. slash thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    is there not a scroll that increases the % of AP gained, stacks to no limit and is Account Wide? or did they take that out?

Artifact knowledge.

As I understand it, it is a boost to AP gain that is going to be account-wide (I pressume). So the more alts getting more artifact knowledge the faster all alts are gaining AP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    good bye my beautiful alts there is no fucking way i would be able to manage multiple specs along with multiple classes when blizzard just did this
    what ever hope we had with being able to have alts just died today
    Do u people ever do any research before making these brainless posts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post

If you're trying to convince people you're playing the beta, you're not doing a good job, because this post is completely wrong.

This is also false.
    The numbers might not be completely accurate, but the breakdown of why the change is positive is. It takes the same time over all, you just get your earlier traits much faster. If you would like to prove me wrong feel free, but so far your only counter argument is "Nope". Try giving some supporting evidence.
    And when I'm home I'll gladly post a SS of my level 107 paladin with about 8 traits already.

I think TS quit discussion cause he is understand this hasty brainless rage without facts.

10+ Year Old Account

If you're trying to convince people you're playing the beta, you're not doing a good job, because this post is completely wrong.

This is also false.[/QUOTE]

Double post. Posting on phones sucks.
    Last edited by Jazzhands; 2016-06-15 at 02:09 PM.

pretty sure that blizzard said that there would be some catch-up mechanics at play just like with MoP and WoD, so be prepared either to see more artifact token drops or more on the tokens (like we've seen in the update)

10+ Year Old Account
    Misleading thread. MMO-Champ, on the frontpage, added that items rewarding Artifact Power were exponentially boosted.

Items that grant Artifact Power were very significantly buffed. For example, Free Floating Ley Spark went from 500 Artifact Power to 15,000.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll wait to see how it plays out before I cast judgment.

Either way I love grinding (I'm weird) so I don't mind.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbac View Post
    Artifact knowledge.

As I understand it, it is a boost to AP gain that is going to be account-wide (I pressume). So the more alts getting more artifact knowledge the faster all alts are gaining AP.
    It caps at 300% I believe... and it takes a set time for the research order to complete.