Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    Tried making a group, didn't work. Have a guild of friends, don't need another for 2 dungeons that should be on lfg. Tried making a group, didn't work. Have a guild of friends, don't need another for 2 dungeons that should be on lfg.
    at the end of wod it was idd hard to get into a group for mythic dungeons if u werent high ilvl
    but this wont be the case in legion since there are higher ilvl dungeons for those ppl and no reasons for them to do the mythic istead of mythic+
    also, there are few ppl left now in wod who arent raiders who run mythic for upgrades to progress the last bosses of hfc

Quote Originally Posted by Julianor View Post
    at the end of wod it was idd hard to get into a group for mythic dungeons if u werent high ilvl
    but this wont be the case in legion since there are higher ilvl dungeons for those ppl and no reasons for them to do the mythic istead of mythic+
    also, there are few ppl left now in wod who arent raiders who run mythic for upgrades to progress the last bosses of hfc
    People will always require ridiculous ilvls, but this is a temporary hurdle and always has been.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Mathas View Post
    If you tired of the community then is this MMO the right game for you?
    Yep sure is and that's why I am playing it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Just when you think they are on the right path they fall back into retardation again and piss everybody off.

This sort of thing is why millions of players leave after a couple of months.

There only excuse is hey you wont tell the difference between 8 and 10 dungeons while in queue so we will take two away and leave the storyline unfinished for you unless you have high level geared friends that invite you.

Total dick move
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

Mythic dungeons are not catering to the minority, from grouping with people in WoD there are an amazing amount of people that would not last in a mythic iron reaver kill that can do mythic dungeons, its just inflated stats, that's it.
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    ...in this week's edition of, "Are the Devs Even Fucking Playing This Game?"
    7/7M 2/3M Spriest, Mage

Quote Originally Posted by sethman75 View Post
    Just when you think they are on the right path they fall back into retardation again and piss everybody off.

There only excuse is hey you wont tell the difference between 8 and 10 dungeons while in queue so we will take two away and leave the storyline unfinished for you unless you have high level geared friends that invite you.

Total dick move
    Did you even read what the dev said? If anything they wanted you to know the whole storyline thats why they gated it with quests and an attunement. By the time you do all 8 heroics and the attunement quest youll be ilvl 830 ready to do the 2 gated mythic dungeons. No one should be intimidated that is labeld as mythic, mythic is for everyone who can press buttons. Mythic+ is what parallels other endgame progression systems like raiding and the rated PvP season.

O god do these people even read

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sethman75 View Post

Total dick move
    As far as I know does the storyline continue even without stepping a foot into the dungeon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yizu View Post
    Did you even read what the dev said? If anything they wanted you to know the whole storyline thats why they gated it with quests and an attunement. By the time you do all 8 heroics and the attunement quest youll be ilvl 830 ready to do the 2 gated mythic dungeons. No one should be intimidated that is labeld as mythic, mythic is for everyone who can press buttons. Mythic+ is what parallels other endgame progression systems like raiding and the rated PvP season.

O god do these people even read
    That guy was just hating for the sake of hating, no way he wouldve made that comment about finishing the story if he had actually read the post.
    The whole point of the attunements is that when u do the dungeons, it fits in the story and u get why u do it. Making them mythic only is just because the queue timers for these 2 dungeons would be enormeous because only very few ppl will have unlocked it at launch in the first week and normal and heroic only matter at launch in the first week. After 1 week everyone will be running mythic dungeons to get gear.

The only thing I can see that is unpleasant for some ppl is that they basically removed lfd for max-lvl content in a sneaky way; by making mythic the new heroic and by making heroic not matter anymore. But I love that

Next step is making some raids that require attunements and because of that remove the lfr versions
    That would be Godlike
    Last edited by mmocb6c41d5544; 2016-06-15 at 01:58 PM.

I really think this change is a molehill-nuking approach to the problem they ran into, with way bigger negatives than benefits. Had the dungeons been designed from the ground up as mythic only, then I wouldn't really mind so much, but at present it seems like they're just straight up removing an already implemented option for the sake of "clarifying the role" of these instances.

When I was reading the initial problems they listed in the blue post I started thinking, "Yeah, that's true, I guess they'll just remove or change the attunement to circumvent these- oh."

Even if entry-level mythics are pretty easy (which they certainly will be once people gear up), there's still the stumbling block of having to manually find/form a group, which a lot of people find to be a pretty big deterrent. It baffles me why they'd straight up remove a queuing option for a dungeon just because it might have longer queues than other instances.

What's wrong with having options?

Im not sure if you mean all dungeons now, or just specific those two?

Either way its a shit idea. Probably the shittest idea Ive read all month.

If we apply it to all dungeons, gearing just going to be a pain.

If its applied to just two: sure it'll start great, but then it goes shit, and all the other dungeons get neglected. For example, I think its a pretty fair compparison to say that, IC Dungeons on heroic, were at the time, eqvuiliant or harder than our mythic dungeons are. So we can use that as a nice model. Everyone will be in two dungeons, and everything else will be a ghost town

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    Mythic dungeons are not equivalent to mythic raids. They are much easier. I am willing to bet a lot more than 1% completed the mythic dungeons in WOD.

I am fine with some dungeons being mythic only. I just think Blizz could have handeled this smarter. Why not have a wing of the dungeon (that has extra rewards) be Mythic only and unlock via the attunement?
    Fuck me 1% who said that. I've done mythic dungeons plenty of times without issues or reading up on them, and I never did more than Kar on normal difficulty raiding wise this expansion xD

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post

If its applied to just two: sure it'll start great, but then it goes shit, and all the other dungeons get neglected. For example, I think its a pretty fair compparison to say that, IC Dungeons on heroic, were at the time, eqvuiliant or harder than our mythic dungeons are. So we can use that as a nice model. Everyone will be in two dungeons, and everything else will be a ghost town
    These two dungeons don't drop any loot that's better than any other Mythic dungeons though. So there's no reason once you're at the Mythic level to avoid the other 8. Especially as they're all on a weekly lockout.

Quote Originally Posted by Julianor View Post

The only thing I can see that is unpleasant for some ppl is that they basically removed lfd for max-lvl content in a sneaky way; by making mythic the new heroic and by making heroic not matter anymore. But I love that

Next step is making some raids that require attuenments and because of that remove the lfr versions
    That would be Godlike
    Works for me!

Deleted
    Kinda partial about it.

On one hand it's less variety during leveling, on the other it's something to look forward to (and will be new the first time) right after dinging 110.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck me 1% who said that. I've done mythic dungeons plenty of times without issues or reading up on them, and I never did more than Kar on normal difficulty raiding wise this expansion xD
    In a recent post it is stated that these 2 dungeons will idd have something extra but people will do more then 2 dungeons a week lol and the ilvl is the same for all mythic dungeons. U are clearly not well-informed on the legion dungeons

I honestly think the term "Mythic" is confusing a lot of ppl
    Last edited by mmocb6c41d5544; 2016-06-15 at 02:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's a good idea. I've got no issues with some things being a bit more difficult.

They even said that it won't be Mythic+ level. You'll have that option of course but it's more about having a slightly harder dungeon that mainly requires some decent dungeon gear.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jaber2 View Post
    Sure, exclusive to the 1% audience, what harm could it bring? just like mythic raids, that didn't break up small guilds did it?, I say to blizz go fuck yourself
    Since when mythic dungeons are exclusive to the 1%? We are not talking about mythic +.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    Mythic dungeons are not equivalent to mythic raids. They are much easier. I am willing to bet a lot more than 1% completed the mythic dungeons in WOD.
    I was not a raider after 6.2. (not even LFR) and I ran many mythic dungeons runs. So, yeah the 1% argument is nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    Since when mythic dungeons are exclusive to the 1%? We are not talking about mythic +.
    Even Mythic+ isn't just for the super hardcore, because unlike challenge modes they still allow for gradual gear acquisition to make up for skill deficits. Eventually you'll be so overgeared from base Mythic that there'll be no reason not to turn it up to Mythic+1, then 2, and so on. It's just that the more hardcore players will be spinning that dial faster and at lower gear levels. But it's a really great stepping stone system for everyone and beta is chock full of pugs running Mythic+ at every level.

Quote Originally Posted by Supercool View Post
    These two dungeons don't drop any loot that's better than any other Mythic dungeons though. So there's no reason once you're at the Mythic level to avoid the other 8. Especially as they're all on a weekly lockout.
    Ah true, I had a derp moment and assumed the others would just be normal / heroic,

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    It's different because the entire point of legion is for them to not be obsolete. I'd also argue mythic dungeons currently are NOT obsolete.
    Sure they are. The moment there is no higher content to compete in... it's obsolete. With the expansion coming, all WoD content is now obsolete. The only reason to do them is for fun.. .but if you ran it X times in normal, xx times on heroic, xxx times on Mythic... where is the fun?

CMs will be a joke for this very reason.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malfecto View Post
    Ummm, I currently have an enchanting quest that I can't complete without access to Court. Are they going to move those types of quests? That would be my only apprehension, otherwise I could care less. There are plenty of other dungeons to gear through until those get unlocked.
    Makes me wonder as well since there is a JCer quest that comes from the Arcway dungeon, they may want to change it as well otherwise there might be a few pissed off JCers..