Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its "divided".
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    It doesn't really affect the day-to-day life.
    The life for the average citizen hasn't changed at all in the last decade.
    It will change if the refugees remain. Uneducated masses change day-to-day life, one way or another and mostly towards an inconvenient and problematic direction. That still doesn't mean we shouldn't take refugees in but this is the nature of the Syrian refugee crisis.

I can certainly say day-to-day life has changed in France over the last decades. They actually let immigrants form ghettos, effectively causing discomfort for all, not just natives.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-06-15 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    I reckon you dont make much difference between the various tribes of Africa, it should be the same with whites.
    And as i said before there are physical and brain differences between races across planet, not skin color alone.

As of the duty to white race that people keep asking me even though i explained already. Its having whites interests in mind before other races, like all others do.
    Actually there's been some research done on the various tribes in sub-Saharan Africa and the results showed a genetic variance that was larger than that between e.g. your average black person and white person.

But as you say, you could still say that we have a black race, a white race... but also a blonde race, a freckles race and a lung-cancer race. Our brains like to keep things simple to make it easier to get through life, so we put e.g. all people who have black skin into one category, which is much easier than trying to gauge whether someone belongs to a group of people that is more likely to get lung-cancer etc. So yeah, we're different and those differences can be used to create groups but in the end they are arbitrary, albeit practical at times.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

The white race as a whole is the sum of white people on the planet.

It works jsut like that, individually, if we get people that advocates the coming of so called refugees by the millions the nation get diluted, look at london, what if this trend keeps up, what will happen to the white race of EU?
    The vast majority of non-whites in London come from former imperial territories, they're descendants of people who were British subjects long before they came to Britain.

I saw people here, demented liberals that say it doesnt matter what will happen to white race, cos in the end there will only be one color, with this mixing.
    (so much for the diversity yes?). If you agree with this view, then thats that, you lost all your nationality pride. Its hard to turn demented liberals back to normal, after all that brainwashing.

I think EU and US white people are the only people (as a whole ofc) on the planet that cares more of interest of others than the guys in question.
    Every other nation on this planet pursue their own interests, look at Turkey. How did we become so retarded, with no self preservation instinct whatsoever.

And when i say how did we become, i mean them liberals because its a certain thing the majority of people in the west do not agree with this insanity, they are just silent.
    Race really doesn't matter. It's a useful (but vague) way of tracking the evolution and migration of human populations and it's something a person should be aware of for health reasons, but the subjective worth of a person doesn't come down to their race, or your even vaguer notion attached to skin colour. Why should my greatest concerns lie with white people across an ocean rather than with the brown people across the street?

I reckon you dont make much difference between the various tribes of Africa, it should be the same with whites.
    And as i said before there are physical and brain differences between races across planet, not skin color alone.

As of the duty to white race that people keep asking me even though i explained already. Its having whites interests in mind before other races, like all others do.
    As Dezerte mentioned, there's far more genetic (read: racial) diversity within Africa than there is outside of it. Odds are a person you place in the "white race" would be genetically closer to someone from the middle-east or Indian sub-continent than any two Africans chosen at random.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    There is a huge problem called "refugee crisis" and it affects day-to-day life of many Europeans
    But it doesn't impact Game of Thrones, posting to Facebook, people's ability to go to the grocery, the PlayStation network or their craft beers too strongly or totally yet.

You can still take a selfie at the ballgame and throw up the devil horns, you can still wear your True Religion tees and fresh Mikes, you can still sing along to Adele on the radio and eat Count Chocula while watching Netflix and Uber to the club later on.

The effects the European refugees crisis have had are at best minor inconvenience in the grand scheme of modernity. People in the "west" collectively haven't had to make huge adjustments or do without the level of ease and standard of living they have been enjoying for the past 30+ years.

Being yelled at by a migrant or a refugee center burning down isn't threatening Western civilization. People having to give up their Netflix & Chill, Captain America: Civil War and K-Cup machines- is another story.

We live in a super modern and materialistic world for the most part. How people live is what is paramount to them in an era where want and need are closer in parallel than any other point in human history for the "West".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    But it doesn't impact Game of Thrones, posting to Facebook, people's ability to go to the grocery, the PlayStation network or their craft beers too strongly or totally yet.
    But it does affect important aspects of life like jobs, housing, school places, local services, national health etc.

These are very real issues for some people and consequently they will hold very strong opinions on immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    then lets build those walls pimpin, i promise youll be the first one knocking on it to get in.

- - - Updated - - -

Agreeeeeed.
    I have a hard time picturing leaving San Diego for Illinois. The state with no budget and does not seem to have any objections about putting a landfill on top of an aquifer. For such a hated state, California is not doing to bad.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/marke...cid=spartanntp

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    But as you say, you could still say that we have a black race, a white race... but also a blonde race, a freckles race and a lung-cancer race. Our brains like to keep things simple to make it easier to get through life, so we put e.g. all people who have black skin into one category, which is much easier than trying to gauge whether someone belongs to a group of people that is more likely to get lung-cancer etc. So yeah, we're different and those differences can be used to create groups but in the end they are arbitrary, albeit practical at times.

To be fair, in medicine the race concept is used all the time, by basically the entire medical field, and there we recognize three groups as large and distinct enough (ie, different pathology/care needed at times) to warrant the usage of the terminology. Those three groups happen to be pretty much the ones everyone would guess them to be, which obviously means that they are...well, lets say pretty much distinguishable at first glance, due to phenotypic traits (even though that obviously isn't an argument for the distinction, in and of itself). It's pretty evident to most people, I believe, that that dinstinction (while not necessarily entirely unproblematic) would not exist in a scientific setting if it was anywhere near arbitrary, or if the reasons for it wasn't about a billion times better than those supporting the making of a race consisting of "blondes", "freckled" or "more likely to get lung cancer". I certainly hope that's evident at least, it would be rather sad if someone actually got the impression that it wasn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    The white race as a whole is the sum of white people on the planet.

It works jsut like that, individually, if we get people that advocates the coming of so called refugees by the millions the nation get diluted, look at london, what if this trend keeps up, what will happen to the white race of EU?

I saw people here, demented liberals that say it doesnt matter what will happen to white race, cos in the end there will only be one color, with this mixing.
    (so much for the diversity yes?). If you agree with this view, then thats that, you lost all your nationality pride. Its hard to turn demented liberals back to normal, after all that brainwashing.

I think EU and US white people are the only people (as a whole ofc) on the planet that cares more of interest of others than the guys in question.
    Every other nation on this planet pursue their own interests, look at Turkey. How did we become so retarded, with no self preservation instinct whatsoever.

And when i say how did we become, i mean them liberals because its a certain thing the majority of people in the west do not agree with this insanity, they are just silent.
    Explain to me why people should be separated in groups based on skin color, but shouldn't based on hair color, nail size, height, favorite coffee flavor, etc. Without the "nationality/race pride" nonsense, please; just purely from the objective and logical perspective.

Also, you keep talking about "brainwashing left propaganda". Care to explain how it is worse than "brainwashing right propaganda" and "brainwashing centrist propaganda"? And what about people who don't care about the left/right stuff at all and just believe that separating people by race is narrowminded and pointless - what propaganda are they affected by?

What you described is a book definition of racism. In your mind it is cool to scream to the world, "Hey guys, I'm racist and I'm proud of it!"? Why should I put whites' interests before others' interests? "Because you are white" is not an explanation. Go ahead and actually explain to me why I should care about the interests of whites more than others.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Explain to me why people should be separated in groups based on skin color, but shouldn't based on hair color, nail size, height, favorite coffee flavor, etc. Without the "nationality/race pride" nonsense, please; just purely from the objective and logical perspective.

Also, you keep talking about "brainwashing left propaganda". Care to explain how it is worse than "brainwashing right propaganda" and "brainwashing centrist propaganda"? And what about people who don't care about the left/right stuff at all and just believe that separating people by race is narrowminded and pointless - what propaganda are they affected by?

What you described is a book definition of racism. In your mind it is cool to scream to the world, "Hey guys, I'm racist and I'm proud of it!"? Why should I put whites' interests before others' interests? "Because you are white" is not an explanation. Go ahead and actually explain to me why I should care about the interests of whites more than others.
    There no point in making long explanations for a guy that propagades what he thinks is liberalism equality multiculturalism and so on, and who isnt actually interested in a debate. I already told what i had to say on the topic.

As i said before, i actually dont care of your labels. Dont you and your PC liberal friends get tired of calling others racists, it gets old, and the constant use of it lost its meaning. Actually i start to feel a sense of pride if im called racist, bigot, ignorant, sexist or w/e, and the entire collection of baseless accusations, means im not one of you and im proud of it. It already sounds like poetry.
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2016-06-15 at 09:34 PM.

The big thing that worries me is how everyone is "worried" enough to write about it on a video game fansite's forums.
    I wonder how much these words mean if all these doomsday scenarios come to fruition?
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    In times of all sorts of terror threats, econmical struggles and the revival of old conflicts I really have only one worry that actually makes me sad about our future above anything else.

That worry is that the people in Western countries are devided to the core. We don't seem to be standing united in anything these days.
    And ofcourse, devided we will also (eventually) fall.

What were our binding factors in the past? Christianity, Western values, all the hard earned rights and freedoms maybe? Or perhaps common enemies?
    And what actually binds us today? Nothing I would say. Everything that used to bind us is nearly gone and nothing seems to replace it as of yet.

The current situation IMO also makes it easier for history to repeat itself. Eventually shit will hit the fan (especially in Europe, but also in the US with it's growing internal struggles) and extreme leaders will rise and things will get out of hand.

Not much positivity from my end I guess
    What's your view on what still binds us in the West?
    I think people like you should worry about the quality of language you produce instead of trying to sound impressive while discussing issues you barely can pronounce, much less comprehend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Really? The west has been waging war among themselves throughout the centuries. What now are the federal states of Germany used to fight each other. Prussians vs Austria. Napoleon ravaging the countries. France and England forever at war. Denmark occupying England. The US fighting England. Too far away? How about the first and second world war?

And "Christianity" as unifying value? I guess Catholics and Protestants killing each other until the 1970s in Europe is lost on you. We are a pathetic bunch.

And now, that the countries have found common sense and had peace for 70 years in Europe, well..now it is "Put the great back in Great Britain and leave the EU". You find EU hate threads here all the time.

Sting was right, history will teach us nothing
    Thats what you get when you ignore the will of people and invite millions of 3rd world immigrants out of a stupid devotion to altruism. Nowadays EU isnt here to help states inside it but to help other countries economic migrants.

I do hope the EU gets shocked by brexit, and that it will tear apart. Only through this shock will the politicians see the failure they commited.
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2016-06-15 at 09:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There no point in making long explanations for a guy that propagades what he thinks is liberalism equality multiculturalism and so on, and who isnt actually interested in a debate. I already told what i had to say on the topic.

As i said before, i actually dont care of your labels. Dont you and your liberal friends get tired of calling others racists, it gets old, and the constant use of it lost its meaning. Actually i start to feel a sense of pride if im called racist, bigot, ignorant, sexist or w/e, and the entire collection of baseless accusations, means im not of you and im proud of it. It already sounds like poetry.
    I really, really want to meet at least one racist on this planet that actually has some reasoning behind their beliefs, other than usual "we are [insert race], we have to stick together" mumbo-jumbo. So far hasn't happened...
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I really, really want to meet at least one racist on this planet that actually has some reasoning behind their beliefs, other than usual "we are [insert race], we have to stick together" mumbo-jumbo. So far hasn't happened...
    I dont consider myself racist.

Spot on OP. Moral decay is due in part from Christianity not being a part of schools/everyday life anymore. Liberal progressive movements have played their fair share in ruining the Western culture as well.

What's going to bring the West together is Muslim "refugees" radicalizing. They are poking a bear that they don't want to fuck with. They'll lose though, so it's alright if it comes to that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not wanting your country to be overtaken by third world people is racist these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would be surprised if you did.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Not wanting your country to be overtaken by third world people is racist these days.
    Well said.

People will always be divided, because everyone is different from different upbringings, cultures, exposed to different events, etc. The government also keeps us divided (divide and conquer) so that we don't unite, see them for the crooks they are then kick them out. If we had real leadership in government they would be able to unite us (at least for important issues). That is what a good leader is able to do: unite people for a common cause.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    When was Europe united in history? Sometimes I wonder if people are dead ignorant or simply trolling.
    They are dead ignorant. People have no understanding of history nowadays.